Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• Bill1846
    Options
    I'm Bill, 43. Looking to lose about 30lbs. Looking for like minded individuals to keep the motivation up!
  • 5arahK
    5arahK Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 21 and a college student in the USA. I'm hoping to loose 10-20 lbs. I would really appreciate your support.
  • thewallflower1428
    thewallflower1428 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    My name is Hannah, and I am looking for some support buddies! I have around 100 pounds to lose- but am gonna work on smaller goals at a time.
    I'm also Diabetic.
    Looking for friends that have similar situations, but anyone/everyone feel free to add me! :)
  • abbie3124
    abbie3124 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm abbie,I'm 26,from india and I want to lose 30kg. I have already lost 2kg since I started using MFP. Would love some like minded friends who would be my support buddies.
  • wrkinhrd247
    wrkinhrd247 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    add me for more support. i can use the support too :)
  • StephanieKTerranova
    StephanieKTerranova Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm Stephanie a 26 year old Texan! I have about 5 or 10 pounds to go depending on what I look like and would love some like minded friends. I log every day and follow an iifym plan. I also have Hashimotos.

So feel free to add me :)
  • dhall2011
    dhall2011 Posts: 209
    Options
    I'm Destree. 27 year old from California. My main priority is fat percentage rather than the scale but probably looking at another 50 pounds or so to total 60 pounds of weight loss.
  • fitsporation96
    Options
    Hello,

I am here to help and motivate anyone, I am a good friend, I am 19 and I have 30 pounds to lose.
  • DreamBigEatLarge
    DreamBigEatLarge Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Love getting support and finding motivation amongst others :smile:
  • parkes93
    parkes93 Posts: 76
    Options
    Hi ... Not got many friends and only added yesterday .. Pls add me anyone ????
  • c_aw
    c_aw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    feeel free to add :):)
  • hangryrunner
    Options
    Hi there, my names Sophia, looking for new friends for extra motivation and fun on this journey. I have already lost 50lbs, with another 50 to go! I have just started running again and I do a lot of walking to keep fit. Would love to have more friends on here :)
  • OregonExpat
    OregonExpat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Perused the site and have to say I echo looking it over what many have said - the positive vibe from the site is a real force-multiplier and motivator. I used to be in great shape about 10 years ago, but let the "wheels fall off" a bit sinice leaving the Army in 2005. Am just under 250 pounds (6 foot 2), and need to get down to around 225 I suspect... then rebuild a fitness plan over at the gym too! Glad to help support anyone on the site struggling to meet their goals or get started, and hope to learn from all of you as well. Best of luck and feel free to say hello / add etc. {Photo to come soon}
  • Chriswarbs
    Options
    Hi I'm Chris, 41 from Stockport near Manchester.
    I currently weight around 16st 1lb, I'm trying to lose another 2 stone before a major op in October.
    Feel free to add me.
  • miacara1
    miacara1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Anyone else notice that the search for people in your area/age/weight loss thingie doesn't work at ALL!!!

Feel free to add me!!!
  • marielaem
    marielaem Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I've been doing the 5:2 since January 2013 and all was wonderful till I gave up smoking and started vaping in January of this year. I still do the 5:2 and exercise, but my weight is creeping up - I could so with some support! xx
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Add me I want to lose 120 more pounds but I'm also a laugh lol
  • Blufae
    Blufae Posts: 21
    Options
    I like friends:)
  • bineetz
    bineetz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Bineeta and looking for people to inspire and motivate me :)
  • AngelaRoberta
    AngelaRoberta Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Angela. I'm about a year into eating healthier, running and weight training. In a bit of a slump due to a torn muscle that makes workout difficult, so I'd love extra support.