Got 30-35 lbs to lose ? Join my group and we can do it toget

Replies

• CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Hi Team!!!

not sure if you say my comment on your status but i maintained despite falling off track this weekend, still 174

It has been noted.....! I verify this Forum as well as my status daily for messages and update everything daily.... It may have not been a loss but you stayed the same ! That's a great thing !
  • kalamitykate83
    kalamitykate83 Posts: 227 Member
    Can I join?! I have 27lbs to lose. I lost 3lbs last week. I'd love to lose the 27lbs by April 22nd! So about 2lbs per week, which I think is dooable!!! Do you weigh in weekly? CW is 177lbs, goal is 150lbs. x
  • I just joined and will love to be in. i am currently 213 pounds and will love to be 170. count me in and will be weighing in.
  • ciaoana
    ciaoana Posts: 2 Member
    I want in!
    Just joined last week
    current weight 182.5
    goal weight 147
  • I've been doing the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred in another group. I took my measurements before starting which was 10 days ago. Well I just took my measurements this morning and found that I have LOST 21 inches! Now I don't feel to bad about the scale since I gained over night.:smile:
  • CynthiaCollin
    Let's hope this works ! Here is our chart SlimPossibles....! I hope that everyone that signed up for the group will send me their statistiques next Monday .... We are almost 100 members ! 100 amazing individuals to help each other out ! Great job everyone !

SlimPossibles.jpg
  • CynthiaCollin
    ok...that didn't work....I'll try again !
  • CynthiaCollin
    Here we go again ! :wink:

mg]
  • CynthiaCollin
    TheSlimPossibles.jpg
  • Hi,

Yes i would like to join, I am 148lbs at the moment but would like to turn back the clock and be 130lbs like I use to be only a few years ago, I think us girls call it the thickening.

Regards

Bobbie:flowerforyou:
  • CynthiaCollin
    ok...so I know how to do....kind of small....going to try to figure out how to make it bigger ! Thanks for bearing with me SlimPossibles !
  • CynthiaCollin
    Slimmies.jpg
  • CynthiaCollin
    Jokeoftheday.jpg
  • CynthiaCollin
    Good Afternoon SlimPossibles !

Ok update ! So the chart is updated with all the information you all have given me ! Those who have joined the group but haven't been sending me the info....can you do that next week ? We are all here ....gain or lose to support each other....and seeing it sometimes helps.... I finally figured out how to post the chart....now I just need to figure out how to make it bigger....so bare with me y'all ! If anyone knows how....let me know !

I just wanted to say that I am honored to have this group ! The support and motivation is great ! And slowly I am getting to know some of you ....and I just wanted to say you are all great !

Also....I will be posting a weekly weight loss comic----I think laughter is the best medecine for alot of things !

Ninjanewby said he would be posting the recipe of the week....

Anyone have anything they would like to be done for The SlimPossibles ?

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ! I am an email away for each and everyone of you if you are in need of motivation, or just want to chat !

Much love to all of you ! :heart:

Have a great end of day !!!! :wink:
  • CynthiaCollin
    BTW .... 100 SlimPossibles as of today !!!!! What an amazing turnout !
  • I had a loss of 3lbs this week, so i'm down to 175 :)
  • BecciL
    BecciL Posts: 49
    I just want to say thanks Cynthia for organizing this group and all the work you do for it and us!

Thank you !1 :)
    <3
    Becci
  • I had a weigh-in of 158.8 this week. :wink:
  • laceygirl2318
    laceygirl2318 Posts: 12 Member
    Thank you Cynthia for keeping track of us all....100!? AMAZING! :-) Good job to everyone in here for taking the initiative to step up and lose those pounds....now excuse me while I go for ice cream with my children and friend (hey, I've saved up my cals today and will be running them off later lol).
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    would love to joing - have you still got room? Started last friday and have logged on and used the diary every day1

Starting weight 165
    Goal weight (by golf season May 1) 135

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.