Over 200 New Year New me Part 43

Options

Replies

• elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    lstpaul - Eesh, sounds unfun all around. Good luck and getting that all cleaned up. It's great you have a steam cleaner to help.
    Julie - I think it's great you can't obsess (well, any more than the rest of today!) about the interview. Be confident and you'll be great! It's always nice to not have the stench of desperation!
    Teresa - Sorry you're not feeling well! At least you're not eating it away.

Blugh...it's just one of those days here at the office, you know?
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I hear you gals on the lack of motivation thing. I've been reading entirely too many blogs today!

Julie: Best of luck on your interview!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I hear that! I wanna crawl under my desk and sleep...wait...I don't have a desk. I just wanna lay on the floor and sleep. Looks like this girl's passing out in the tanning bed again tonight!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Julie - GOod luck on your interview tomorow and the u/s on monday.

I am soo ready for today to be over , 35 more minutes. I have this project i have to get done but i don't want to as it hurts my head.
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies :) Just wanted to share a small success. I tried a new recipe in my slow cooker today, and turned out horrible. It was basically supper time...so I reached for the pizza delivery flyer, but I stopped myself. I figured out a quick fairly healthy meal instead and saved myself a bunch of fat and calories! I am not saying I will never have takeout pizza again, but I do want to make sure it is a conscious decision.

I snuck in a weigh-in today and am down .7 pounds, so we will see what it says tomorrow...
  • lildebbie
    Options
    TGIF girls !!

I will be the first to check in this morning...down 1.2 lbs woohoo...wanted to be more due to i didn't lose anything last week, but I am happy with it...

debra ....-1.2.....0.72%
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, ladies!

Well... really it's a frustrating Friday so far. Yesterday, I was at 219... today the scale reads 221 AND TOM is still doing it's sort of here, sort of not two weeks early thing.

Not good for my motivation to do anything. Blah...

Maybe this will mean extra loss for next week?

debra ....-1.2.....0.72%
    Teresa....0.0.....0.0%

On a lighter note... I was able to pull my jeans on and off without unbuttoning them (these are jeans I wasn't able to button last summer without help and prayers.)
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Happy Friday, ladies!

Well... really it's a frustrating Friday so far. Yesterday, I was at 219... today the scale reads 221 AND TOM is still doing it's sort of here, sort of not two weeks early thing.

Not good for my motivation to do anything. Blah...

Maybe this will mean extra loss for next week?

debra ....-1.2.....0.72%
    Teresa....0.0.....0.0%

On a lighter note... I was able to pull my jeans on and off without unbuttoning them (these are jeans I wasn't able to button last summer without help and prayers.)

Teresa - Sorry about the on/off TOM and the 221 #, but WTG on the jeans.
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    debra ....-1.2.....0.72%
    Teresa....0.0.....0.0%
    Heather..-1.2....0.63%

Be back in a bit to catch up!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    debra ....-1.2.....0.72%
    Teresa....0.0.....0.0%
    lstpaul ...- 0.4 ... ? haven't figured it out yet but it's not alot

Good for all of you! Jennbarrette for picking a healthy meal, Teresa for your jeans, and debra for your loss!. I didn't lose much this week and am a little dissappointed because I thought I had a good week. I know I need to measure and pay attention to my portions more - so I probably fudged a bit this week.
    Have a good day everyone - I'll be gone all day so just wanted to get my weigh-in recorded but didn't do the percentage yet.
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    debra ....-1.2.....0.72%
    Teresa....0.0.....0.0%
    Heather..-1.2....0.63%
    Jenn.....-0.7.....26%

Edited b/c lstpaul and I were posting at the same time!
    Edited again to include Jenn, so everyone is on one list!
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    debra ....-1.2.....0.72%
    Teresa....0.0.....0.0%
    Heather..-1.2....0.63%
    Jenn.....-0.7.....26%
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    lstpaul: A loss is a loss so be proud of it, lady!

Jess: Tanning bed? Naughty! I'm assuming you're just getting a "base" for vacation? I've done it but just last night, I threw out my tanning lotion and vowed never to use a tanning bed again...we'll see if it happens. I usually only use one three times a year in early spring, but I know it's terrible.

Jenn: Great job on not ordering pizza on impulse!

Checking in for yesterday:
    Water: 74.7 oz...yay!
    Exercise: Nothing formal, but cleaned the house for about two hours.
    Proud: I cleaned the house and didn't just sit and watch tv all night, which is entirely too easy to do since that's what my sister does every night. Do you know how hard it is to get motivated when the rest of your household is sitting in front of the tv??
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I've gained a pound and I'm miserable and I still have TOM - it started last friday !!!!!!! WTH....I'm highly regular so this is crazy for me.

Anyway I also ate too many cookies and chocolate this week so I can't blame anyone except for myself.

Great losses everyone else so far, hope I'll be joining you next week. :heart:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Morning chicka!

debra ....-1.2.....0.72%
    Teresa....0.0.....0.0%
    Heather..-1.2....0.63%
    Jenn.....-0.7.....26%
    Laila.....-2.0.....0.95%

That is weight I previouly picked up, during the holidays. But, what I'm pleased to announce is I lost that weight w/ TOM still lurking and eating Store bought Rotisserie chicken ever day this week (in my salad @ lunch)...here to progress!

I am so far behind on reading post...about 4 pages long. I will start reading, in a bit, and check back :)

Check in: 1/21/11
    calories: 9 over, no biggy
    exercise: none
    water: about 80 oz
    proud: took it easy this week (no binging - as I normally do), even though my life is so hectic.
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Nothing for me. Not too worried. I lost 7 the first week and2.9 the second plus the bad weekend, so over all not too disappointed.

debra ....-1.2.....0.72%
    Teresa....0.0.....0.0%
    Heather..-1.2....0.63%
    Jenn.....-0.7.....26%
    Laila.....-2.0.....0.95%
    momma..0...0%
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    debra ....-1.2.....0.72%
    Teresa....0.0.....0.0%
    Heather..-1.2....0.63%
    Jenn.....-0.7.....26%
    Laila.....-2.0.....0.95%
    momma..0...0%
    Jess..........0...0%

No loss for me this week. That's okay. Had a lot of sodium yesterday. Yesterday was the first day I feel like I ate like a human all week!

Heather-I had a tanning membership for my sisters wedding and then quit right before the wedding...wanted a nice base coat for Mexico so I don't have to worry about burning too much. I usually burn no matter what the first time I'm in the sun. Not something I plan to do on a regular basis.
  • elmox
    Options
    debra .....-1.2.....0.72%
    Teresa.....0.0.....0.0%
    lstpaul ....- 0.4 ... ? haven't figured it out yet but it's not alot (just take 0.4/last week's weight and move the decimal over 2 to the right)
    Heather...-1.2....0.63%
    Jenn........-0.7.....26%
    Laila.......-2.0.....0.95%
    momma....0......0%
    Jess..........0......0%
    Lauren.....-1....0.58%
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Fri 01/21/11 10:27 AMdebra ....-1.2.....0.72%
    Teresa....0.0.....0.0%
    Heather..-1.2....0.63%
    Jenn.....-0.7.....26%
    Laila.....-2.0.....0.95%
    momma..0...0%
    Jess..........0...0%
    Ann...........-2.0...0.86%

I am pleased to say I hit my first goal of 10 pounds.Now 50 pounds to go before July 1st.I got this.I am going to register for a Breast Cancer Walk here in WV its May 7th and its a 5k walk so I am pretty excited about that.My mom found out a few days ago that they got all her cancer and she doesn't need chemo so I am so happy
  • elmox
    Options
    Happy Friday!!

Jess, glad you are feeling better today.
    Teresa, congrats on the jeans!
    Laila, it counts!! We all decided to start over in 2011 and not "not count" stuff we had previously lost.
    Meokk, sorry TOM is extra persistent!
    Deb and Heather - WTG on the losses!

Checking in from yesterday:
    Cals - Perfecto. 1199
    Water - 80 oz
    Exercise - Nada
    Proud - Had a great rehearsal yesterday!

I've got a Girls Night planned tonight, so I'll likely be over in calories. Goal is under maintenance for today! Tomorrow night, we've got a beer event, so I'm going to try and be responsible there too. I'm going to make sure I get to the gym in the morning so I have a few extra hundred cals to play with, but the goal will likely be maintenance calories on Saturday too. It feels good to be planning!