Thigh Gap Exercises

Options
1234568»

Replies

• meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    i dont get it...thigh gap? so basically u want to look like a 12 year old girl rather thaan a healthy curvy woman?

I have it because it has to do with skeletal structure and the width of your hips. If you have wide set hips, you're likely to have a gap between your thighs once you get below a certain weight regardless of how curvy or healthy you are. I certainly don't look un-curvy, unhealthy or like a 12 year old girl just because I have wide set hips causing a thigh gap. Just the opposite, really.
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I don't need a thigh gap. My car already has a cup holder.

thigh+gap.jpg

Thigh gaps are sexy?
  • skittle316
    skittle316 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    if you want to slim your inner thighs, long distant running is your answer. Not everyone can have a thigh gap, it depends on the skeleton structure. There is nothing wrong with wanting one, just don't lose too much purely for one.
  • skittle316
    skittle316 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I don't need a thigh gap. My car already has a cup holder.

thigh+gap.jpg

Thigh gaps are sexy?
    Don't be rude everyone is entitled to there own beauty standard. The thigh gap craze is because women LOVE long legs. If you have a thigh gap your legs look longer, that's where the obsession stems from. It doesn't make sense that we promote stuff like big breasts,butts,lips which are just fat, what's attractive about fat or silicone? Then there broad shoulders,square jawlines, long legs,etc are okay beauty standards though? . If someone simply likes how legs are shaped a certain way that's unhealthy? Wanting a thigh gap is no different than wanting to be tall, at the end of the day it's bone structure.
    Making others insecure of how their body is shaped or their weight is petty, you're an adult at least act like one.

Being skinny has nothing to do with a thigh gap, most of the people in my school were skinny but only like 3 people had thigh gaps. It's all about hips, then body fat.
    Bh6bL0PCQAA1niw.png:medium
    kesh2.jpg
    thinspo4.jpg
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    394atg-w800h800z1-39676-thigh-gaps-are-nice-but-have-a-warm-vagina-is-better.jpg
  • laurasuzanne2006
    laurasuzanne2006 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i don't have a thigh gap. I run marathons instead :)
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    (snip) If someone simply likes how legs are shaped a certain way that's unhealthy? Wanting a thigh gap is no different than wanting to be tall, at the end of the day it's bone structure. (snip)

Yes, & no one is asking for exercises to get taller 'cause that would be silly, right?...cause it's you're bones & your genetics that dictate your height :laugh:

You're reaching & it's really kind of silly to pretend that girls won't/don't starve themselves in an effort to get it.
    It's just terribly sad.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,023 Member
    Options
    @ JoRocka...If you bothered to look beyond the profile pic, Im only a size 7 moron, Im not fat anymore. Atleast I have the guts to show a pic of myself, from fat to thin.

Oh dear, commas or lack thereof can totally change the meaning of sentences - so pleased you didnt inadvertently put one after "size 7" :bigsmile:
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    have a twinkie... should still be fresh after two years :bigsmile: :laugh:

MTG-ThreadNecromancer_3198.jpg
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    In for cupcakes and thigh gaps. This thread could use more pics though

2014-08-25_113809_zps7afdb40b.jpg

And I just spent 20 minutes trying to manipulate photobucket on my damn phone to make this picture smaller- apparently that's just NOT an option.

Soeffingannoying
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    @ JoRocka...If you bothered to look beyond the profile pic, Im only a size 7 moron, Im not fat anymore. Atleast I have the guts to show a pic of myself, from fat to thin.

So, your first foray into the forums as a member of the site is to resurrect a 2 year old thread about a subject that has been beaten to death and personally attack one of the site's most well respected members.

Hi, nice to meet you. You're going to make a lot of friends here.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options

Oh dear, commas or lack thereof can totally change the meaning of sentences - so pleased you didnt inadvertently put one after "size 7" :bigsmile:

lol, typically i'm not one to harp on the grammer but your right that makes a quite a diffrence
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    In for cupcakes and thigh gaps. This thread could use more pics though

2014-08-25_113809_zps7afdb40b.jpg

And I just spent 20 minutes trying to manipulate photobucket on my damn phone to make this picture smaller- apparently that's just NOT an option.

Soeffingannoying

love the hair
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

So, your first foray into the forums as a member of the site is to resurrect a 2 year old thread about a subject that has been beaten to death and personally attack one of the site's most well respected members.

Hi, nice to meet you. You're going to make a lot of friends here.

:flowerforyou:
    thanks
    love the hair

:happy: rocking the pigtails in my playground!!!! I refuse to grow up!!!

I'll resize later- I was amused by myself when I watched the video and it looked like I had a "thigh gap" I sort of made myself laugh- and now we have a mini-meme. LOL
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options

lol, typically i'm not one to harp on the grammer but your right that makes a quite a diffrence

I never knew morons came in various sizes until this thread. You do learn something new every day. Does anyone know where size 7 falls in the hierarchy of morons?
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options

:laugh: ermahgerd!!
    I can't stop laughing.
    Just re-read it without the comma....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Things just got interesting here! :P