• harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    you weight 101 and you want to lose more weight? ouch

for me i think i start to look sick at around 120ish and im 5'3"
  • missgreen74_2003
    missgreen74_2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    how many 'shorties' are sick of hearing that "good things, small packages" saying? or is that just me :wink:
    hahahaha i agree!!
    although it is totaly true!
  • divamccombe
    divamccombe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too
    I am starting at 160 and I am 5"2
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    how many 'shorties' are sick of hearing that "good things, small packages" saying? or is that just me :wink:

In use to hear that a lot when I was younger. Now it is: Aren't you shrinking more? GRRRRRR!!:explode:
  • jennicel
    Options
    5'2" 1/2 here! Currently 130 and working towards my goal of 120lbs. When I reach my goal, I will re-evaluate my body. Might keep going and try for 115lbs.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    5'3 and I currently am at 167.
  • tashasbaby
    Options
    I'm a shorty as well 5'1" i weighed 169 when i joined 2 weeks ago, now i'm down to 163 only 37lb to go lol
  • kez193
    kez193 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hahahaha i agree!!
    although it is totaly true!

I know, I am actually awesome, but I think the "small package" thing is completely coincidental!! lol,

I just get fed up of THAT saying being the motivational, 'GO KERRIE', speech I always get.... some variety would be good, when I need a pick me up... not just the "you know what they say about small packages...." *wink wink*
  • csimants
    Options
    Well I am 5'4'- does that qualify as short?javascript:add_smiley('laugh','post_body')
  • digby765
    digby765 Posts: 163
    Options
    Yup I'm 5'2" and the heavest i've been in my entire life ever, scary or what?
  • MikeandBethany
    Options
    I always wanted to be unnder 5 foot but sadly I'm a big honken 61 inches :'(
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Well I am 5'4'- does that qualify as short?javascript:add_smiley('laugh','post_body')

I would say so. I am also 5'4. We are just shy of not being short..lol. :)
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    5'1 1/2" here. I have a lot of weight to lose, 180.4 to be exact but I know that I can do it!!!!
  • AngelUK1985
    AngelUK1985 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 and a 1/2
  • txlilangel4ya
    Options
    I'm 5'2" was at 216 2 weeks ago I am currently at 207. My goal first goal is 150 lbs. :) We will see how much more I want to lose after that. One step at a time, one day at a time :)
  • rmplteazer
    Options
    I'm a shorty at 5'2!
  • zianiH
    zianiH Posts: 68
    Options
    I am 5' 2" too... (123lbs) but I don't consider myself as short... LOL
  • MdNp
    MdNp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'2... working to get to 115. It is so hard to take off anything once I hit 130. ugh.
  • Scidoc
    Scidoc Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! 5'4 here and about 40lbs to lose! Shorties Unite!!
  • puddle140
    Options
    5'3" here too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!