• Tinkerbell09
    Options
    Reporting a 4lbs loss this week!!! Woop Woop! :happy:

Happy Monday everyone!
    xx
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I know my weekend will catch up to me sometime this week .. . but today the scale showed a 4 lb. loss!! Going to have to pick up the exercise this week.

Thanks for all the motivation fellow Slimpossibles!
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    great job, Tinkerbell!
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 170 lbs, a 1 lb loss!
  • JennaK
    JennaK Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 165.2! That's a 2.8 lb loss since we started! :)
  • amyh2006
    amyh2006 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    current: 167

1 lb weight loss this week
  • mlally1014
    mlally1014 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 159.8. (not sure what I weighed in at last week)
    A little frustrated since I have watched and logged everything and worked out everyday this week. I know that all this weight lifting and cardio has to be doing something, and I hope the scale will catch up at some point
  • brittk70
    brittk70 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Cynthia and All SlimPossibles

I lost 2lbs since last weigh in.

Not sure what info you need, but last monday 1/17 I was 147.
    Today 1/24 145
    My goal is 125 (but I might be happy @130 and 130 might be more realistic to maintain)
    I started back in Oct @157.

Thanks,

Britt

PS. will all this info go on some sort of a chart? and if so, where on the site is the chart?

Thanks for doing this Cynthia :)
  • shazzannon
    shazzannon Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    172 even. Lost that 3 pound gain I was carrying!
  • qkiley
    qkiley Posts: 65
    Options
    Good Morning All!

Weighed in at 264.2 today, that is 2.2 lbs down from last week. Woo hoo!

Great work everyone! Keep it up!
  • hopeandj
    hopeandj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This mornings weight...173! I think it's a fluke but I'm still happy! (at least its not a gain!)
  • Papaya81
    Papaya81 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I am normally very discouraged to join these groups as I tend to find them late into the game. However, I read through all ten pages and debated on whether I should join or not...and I couldn't say no!! So I am here, 20-something days late...checking in at 168.

I have been a yo-yo dieter for the last five years and I am trying to reach 135 by June. I am really impressed by this thread as many of you seem very dedicated and I am hoping that you all will give me extra motivation and support! Don't be surprsied to find a friend request from me in your inbox!! Happy Monday :)
  • laceygirl2318
    laceygirl2318 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    172 even this morning. :-D Yay!
  • lizconnor0823
    Options
    I weighed in at 187, same as when I joined this group late last week. It's not a loss, but I think that I am on the right track with my food intake and exercise so I am hopeful for next week!

Congratulations to everyone with your weight loss successes!
  • KenzieKidwell
    KenzieKidwell Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 169.6 this morning. Which is a pound down from last Sat weigh in.
  • naturalbeauty47
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 207...1lb lost.
  • bmbellamy
    bmbellamy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am VERY happy for those that are having success with this plan ! Keep up the good work!

Unfortunately, I may be the dark cloud on the forum weigh-in today:

Despite my best efforts of tracking every morsel of food entering my mouth and playing competitive racquetball for 4 days this past week, I have lost no weight and actually GAINED two pounds. :(

I am becoming VERY concerned about my endocrine system and with the support and understanding of my wonderful husband have decided that I should consult an endocrinologist to have my metabolic system checked thoroughly. He knows that I've been consistently monitoring my diet and eating healthy and clean and exercising religiously (he's my racquetball partner), but no weight or INCHES lost. Very discouraging to try so hard and be so disappointed on weigh-in day.

According to MFP, I should be seeing some results....apparently, I'm "one of those" that has a signficantly different metabolic rate.

Any others experience this problem?
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2 pounds this week
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hi Cynthia and All SlimPossibles

I lost 2lbs since last weigh in.

Not sure what info you need, but last monday 1/17 I was 147.
    Today 1/24 145
    My goal is 125 (but I might be happy @130 and 130 might be more realistic to maintain)
    I started back in Oct @157.

Thanks,

Britt

PS. will all this info go on some sort of a chart? and if so, where on the site is the chart?

Thanks for doing this Cynthia :)

Great job on the 2 lbs weight loss ! You are doing an awesome job ! I update the chart regularly and it is posted on this Forum for all to view.... I will post it on Wednesday, because it takes a few days for SlimPossibles to send me their weight...especially since we are about 112 members and counting....

It is a pleasure to do this....if I can help motivate others the way I have been motivated by this web site and its members than that's great !

Cynthia