EA Sports Active 2 - 9 week Challenge

Options

Replies

• WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Ahh ok thanks so much. I restarted the 9 week after completely 5 days and missing 8 :frown: I hate seeing missed workouts.
    I started cardio kick start so I won't hold me breath for the fitness test :wink:

About an hour and a half before my daughter goes down for her nap so I am going to try and get a custom in!
    Yay me :happy:
  • WarmDontBurn
    Options
    DONE!!

Custom - 100

Workout Time: 30min
    Cals. Burned: 110
    Avg. HR: 106
    Max HR: 154

Yay me!
  • WarmDontBurn
    Options
    Come on ladies!! Post your workouts!

I am back at it so you gotta get in and join me :happy:

SBOZEK123 I am looking for YOU!!!!
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Today was a rest day but I'm liking my current habit of doing at least a short workout every day.

Workout: Trainer generated (Full body) (on Easy)

Workout Time: 25 minutes
    Calories: 154
    Avg. HR: 137
    Max HR: 163
  • WarmDontBurn
    Options
    WTG!! I was so happy I managed to get a workout in. Normally I use my rest days to well...rest...lol. I was feeling pretty icky today but I muddled through it. AND I did reverse crunches with a 2 year old laying on me. She wanted a hug :heart: i imagine we were quite the site.
  • moniqueluv
    moniqueluv Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Today was my rest day as well. Even though I had no energy when I got home I wanted to do SOMETHING. So i found a 10 minute yoga abs routine on exercisetv and did that. Yay for getting something in!
  • WarmDontBurn
    Options
    YAY!! 10 minutes of yoga abs sounds good!

Congrats on a day well worked :wink:

Let's rock tomorrow....Saturday is weigh in for me so I am going to haul butt until then!
  • Wocawa
    Wocawa Posts: 136
    Options
    I have a hard time with the foot fires too. I have just finished the 8th workout on medium. Tomorrow is my rest day so I have started the C25K program. I am also exercising with an exercise ball for crunches because I can't do them on the floor. My core is so weak.
  • cvg1973
    cvg1973 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I just started mine EA active for the kinect and I am also going to the gym 5/6 day a week.... together we can do it!!!!

4078306.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • shimmerlady
    shimmerlady Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    can I join this thread.

I have been doing the 9 week challenge for a few weeks now, have lost 10lbs so far (woo hoo!!!)

Did day 19 of the programme yesterday but missed two over the weekend so am going to try and do one of those today to make up for it.

My stats for yesterday were:
    time: 35 minutes
    calories - 250
    max heart rate - 176
    not showing my average heart rate

Its funny I really like the foot fires and jogging style of things but hate the strides and things like that as I cant seem to co-ordinate myself properly. Not mad on skipping but some days it goes well. Am finding a lot of the floor exercises so hard particularly the planks and crunches.

I am enjoying the challenge and so far am keeping it up.

It also helps that my husband is also doing the programme so we are motivating each other to keep exercising.
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I want to start tomorrow also in the 9 week challenge. Im in!~!~!

I will start tomorrow and put up my stats then.... lets do this!~!
  • WarmDontBurn
    Options
    Wocawa - How do you find the exercise ball? I have one and admit I have never really used it but could stand to do many crunches!

cvg1973 - Wow 5/6 days a week at the gym! Good for you. I think I have maybe been that many times in my life.

shimmerlady - Welcome! 10lbs already that is great! Congrats. Awesome burn yesterday too, I have to work my butt off to just burn 100. I love the hubby's that join in. I can't even do my exercises in front of him let alone with him.

KanCrav - Welcome! Yay! We can totally do this. All these new and motivating people there is no other option!

Let's motivate eachother everyday and see those results!

Today is Day 2 for me doing Cardio Kick Start. Part of me wishes I would have continued on the 9 week, it says in my history that I created phase 1 but I missed more then I did so it didn't sit well with me.

Let's move it ladies! Let's get healthy!
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    So, I did my workout last night and in the middle of it, the leg sensor went out! The lights started flashing and wouldn't connect. I thought I was going to cry thinking that I would have to quit the workout. But I took the batteries out and flipped them around and that did the trick. I will buy some rechargeable batteries at lunchtime so that I don't have this issue anymore!

shimmer, 10 pounds lost - congrats!! And it's great that you have someone to workout with! Keep up the great work. :-)
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    My workout for yesterday:

Workout 9 on 3-week program on hard intensity
    149 calories burned
    Workout time: 27:41
    MHR: 171
    AHR: 128 (I think..)

Today is my rest day, and I'm going to do a yoga session probably.
  • WarmDontBurn
    Options
    I was hoping to stay home today and get in an early workout but I am at work instead! I probably won't get my workout in until much later tonight!

ceelovejay - I had a horrible time gettig my sensors set up. Nothing wanted to read at first so thanks for the tip because I know if it starts flashing mid-workout I would be in a panic!

Great job yesterday ladies let's keep up the momentum!:flowerforyou:
  • Wocawa
    Wocawa Posts: 136
    Options
    Kickrz, for some ball exercises check out this website: http://www.exerciseballworkouts.net/exercise-ball-basic.html. Good luck!
  • WarmDontBurn
    Options
    Thanks so much! I have it I might as well use it huh? :wink:
  • moniqueluv
    moniqueluv Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys,

Today I did work out 3 of the 9 week program 24:29 minutes, 128.6 calories burned. Tonight I also took at lap dance class which was soooooooooooooo much fun! It was such a great workout as well, especially for the legs. I am definitely going back next week!
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Got my workout in as soon as I got home from work today. There were some new exercises, which was nice, but for some reason I just could not get coordinated on the stride jumps. I was flailing around like a mad beast. Kept my heart rate up, though, so I got the benefit. I probably looked like an uncoordinated klutz, though! It was also nice to see the program upped the reps on a few of the exercises, and I also noticed my resting heart rate is a tiny bit lower.

Program: Cardio Kick Start Workout #9
    Time: 24:45
    Calories: 186
    MaxHR: 171bpm
    AvgHR: 134bpm

I was pretty wiped in the 10 minutes after the workout ended but now I'm super energized! Woot!
  • WarmDontBurn
    Options
    moniqueluv - Good for you! Sounds like you had a great day, very productive.

sarahthes - lol @ you flailing around like a mad beast. I needed that laugh! :laugh:

I am just waiting for hubby to head to bed so I can flail like a mad beast....lmao!

Back later ladies....thanks for sticking with me :flowerforyou: