In Ketosis, but I didn't intend to be...

Options

Replies

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Balls. Didn't work.

Have this instead...

XOOG7qj.jpg
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Cats are better :tongue:

biped-cat_techno-091029_zpsfed73afe.gif
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    What the hell!?

p4ekqPb.gif
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Guys, guys, I've figured it out.

OP was clearly seeing raspberry ketones in her pee.

Problem solved.

OP: You should contact Doctor Oz.

But..he's still a doctor...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I would put a jif, but I'm on my phone. Irony at it's best. :laugh:

Edited to remove picture to condense this.

0005150024177_500X500.jpg

Yum! And creamy too! :bigsmile: Wait, it has oil too - I have an idea! The oil on top of the peanut butter is ketones. It has to be with that sweet nutty smell! Maybe I shouldn't eat it in order to avoid being in a state of ketosis! Perhaps that's what's causing the OP to have oil in her urine! I've found another reason why. :wink:

*please note sarcasm*:laugh:
  • mcpostelle
    Options
    I'm crying from laughing so hard here :')))))

1. See a Doctor

2. Stay out of the toilet

3. Eat more carbs

4. Please boot me - I want to see how that happens :)

Yup, still waiting....
    SmNoKPJ.gif
    Anyone else keep trying to peek up her skirt? I keep watching thinking I might see something.

Nope, you're not :wink: and I'm most defiantly into the opposite sex. Shame on us. :wink: :laugh:
  • mcpostelle
    Options
    Awesome thread... laughing so hard!:laugh: :bigsmile:

I am crying from laughing so hard at this one:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/214732-stop-taking-alli-immediatly

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I read it and it was hilarious. I've tried Alli and didn't have these problems, but I did stop taking it because it made me severely vit deficient.
  • mcpostelle
    Options
    That’s what you get for answering a thread without reading it before, 90 seconds of my life I can never get it back…..

But there's tons of laughs in the replies! :laugh: That 90 seconds of your life wasted will be redeemed if you kept reading the replies. :wink: :bigsmile:
  • mcpostelle
    Options
    I couldn't read all the posts, but did someone suggest going to a doctor? I heard you can even Skype with one if you don't care if they have like credentials or a medical degree or anything.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Indeed, the OP can skype with me just so that I can refer her to another "Doctor" :wink: :laugh: Or at least someone with more common sense than what the OP seems to possess.
  • Sommerville_Nutrition
    Options
    May I suggest that you go see a RHN...Registered Holistic Nutritionist which deals specifically with people and their food/versus health issues they will probably be able to get you a quicker answer than a barrage of tests. I am studying to become one but do not want to give unsolicited advice nor have gotten that far advanced in my studies. But it would be a very good start. In Canada it is paid for if you have a health plan at work.

Good Luck.
  • mcpostelle
    Options
    Never self diagnose yourself by a toilet bowl...

I have officially lost faith in humanity.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm dying with laughter over this one!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mcpostelle
    Options
    I strongly unrecommend typing 'unhealthy urine' into Google. My poor eyes :frown:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Need some of this...?

giphy.gif
  • mcpostelle
    Options
    I strongly unrecommend typing 'unhealthy urine' into Google. My poor eyes :frown:

There are a lot of things I have typed into Google since becoming more active on this site that I really wish I could unsee...

Whatever you do people, play (internet) safe

Google blue waffles. I dare you.

I can't imagine what that would be but I am scared to look. Does it look like ketones?

Yes but more flamboyant

Such a pretty lie you just told. Blue waffles...:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: *shudders*
  • mcpostelle
    Options
    Ah hah! Found out what the OP was doing!

tumblr_mstlcvjFVy1shabqvo1_500.gif

*rubs chin thoughtfully* OP you've been pouring oil in the toilet haven't you!
  • mcpostelle
    Options
    Also found those raspberry ketones...:bigsmile:

tumblr_mesft3mc4p1rgbtigo1_500.gif
  • mcpostelle
    Options
    May I suggest that you go see a RHN...Registered Holistic Nutritionist which deals specifically with people and their food/versus health issues they will probably be able to get you a quicker answer than a barrage of tests. I am studying to become one but do not want to give unsolicited advice nor have gotten that far advanced in my studies. But it would be a very good start. In Canada it is paid for if you have a health plan at work.

Good Luck.
    Yep would be good advice if the OP would go to an ACTUAL person for advice instead a people on the internet. And she is apparently healthy enough to not need a doctor since she knows exactly what's going on in her body.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

I love this
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

There are a lot of things I have typed into Google since becoming more active on this site that I really wish I could unsee...

I can't imagine what that would be but I am scared to look. Does it look like ketones?

Yes but more flamboyant

Such a pretty lie you just told. Blue waffles...:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: *shudders*

Hahaha I'm sorry.......who am I kidding, not sorry at all :laugh:
  • mcpostelle
    Options

I love this

Nope turtles trump all.

giphy.gif
  • hortensehildegarde
    Options

pretty sure laughing at that gave me a hernia. Ouch.
  • mcpostelle
    Options
    Just saw this and thought of this post
    tumblr_luvl3eE9bk1qi8nqso1_500.gif