any short people on here?

Replies

• Short and round. I'm 5'1".
  • steveohypertension
    steveohypertension Posts: 13 Member
    ahhh, the echos in my mind from my ex wife ... "I'm not short, I'm petite ... because there is no 'short' section in Macy's"
  • cris12
    cris12 Posts: 90
    5'2", currently at 124, have lost about 10 pounds, would like to loose 10-15 more. Just joined :)
  • 5'4" here, and QUITE round. Just started on MFP and hoping to lose 50 pounds (to start, anyway! :P).
  • pigsterr
    pigsterr Posts: 6 Member
    I am 5'1 I would like to be 125 or so
  • rvice2
    rvice2 Posts: 132 Member
    I'm so jealous of you skinny short people!!! LOL! I'm 5'2" and I currently weight 152. I work out like crazy and keep track of everything I eat and can't seem to get to my goal of 140. My goal used to be 135 and I decided I would NEVER be 135. @ you folks under 120 - how on earth do you do it?????????? I must be doing something wrong - maybe I really do need to start eating more of my exercise calories. . .
  • I'm 5'1", and currently 180... as most of you know, the heigt/weight chart says im obese, although most people don't believe it! lol I can't believe 50lbs. need to come off me to get near a "healthy" weight.... glad there are other shorties out there like me! Godd luck to you all!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Being 4'11" (rounded up), I used to say that you're not short unless you're under 5', making "short" an elite club. But times change, so I guess I'll relax my my club membership :flowerforyou:

But I'll still take a lot of convincing that my clothes should be the same length as someone who is 5'4"
  • gnutrifitness
    gnutrifitness Posts: 169 Member
    I'm just 5'1'', and actually in 120 lbs, I wanna go down to 105!
  • mlewis5411
    mlewis5411 Posts: 2 Member
    Me!!! I'm 5'3 if I stand really really tall and stretch my neck :tongue:
  • :tongue: 5'2 and 1/2. HA had to through in the half.
  • t1981
    t1981 Posts: 54 Member
    I'm 5'1" :)
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    I'm 5'4 :)
  • gimedatnow
    gimedatnow Posts: 173 Member
    I'm 5'2". HW: 130, CW: 123, GW: 110.

I'm so excited, and you're all an inspiration for me! :)
  • hi there im 5 ft 3 in......but have a huge amount of weight to lose as well :(
  • 4Matt
    4Matt Posts: 26
    I'm 4'9"! My fiance thinks I can get to 110, but I'd be happy right now between 120 & 115 before the wedding. You are all inspiring me to keep going!
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    I'm 5'4

i dunno if that is really short but i always seem to be shorter then everyone around me hahaha
  • 5' 4" I guess I'm a little compact too. Have an 11 year old daughter who's already 5ft so she definitely doesn't take after me!
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    I'm 5'2" and I'm hoping to get to 130 and see where to go from there
  • jbrown78
    jbrown78 Posts: 78 Member
    5'0 here Starting weight of 170lbs would like to see 130ish Down 5lbs for the month of January!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!