P90x 30 day results

Options

Replies

• bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You look so good. So did you modified the exercise or are you a very active. Because I started today and boy im feeling sore and i totally modified it. Anybody else who starting it at higher weight im at 210 5'5
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Just in case anyone is interested I've started a blog documenting the day to day journey of mine through P90X. I couldn't find a good blog to read that had someone who had posted each day on how they did, how they felt, and the reality of the soreness lol so I figured I'd start one! www.mildlymelodramatic.blogspot.com
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    so I've just finished phase 1 of P90x!

I lost 17.25 inches & 13.4 lbs! Here is my before and after (with clothes, don't want to scare anyone haha)

30dayb4after.jpg

Awesome job, can't wait to see how your progress to day 60 and 90. Keep Pushing Play!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    WOW - nice work!! :flowerforyou:
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look absolutely AMAZING! You don't even look like the same person! You just convinced me to do P90X! I think I'll start after I finish the 30 day shred! Great job!
  • Melisha82
    Options
    wow guys thank you!! I don't have a HRM yet so I was just logging them as general circuit training for a rough estimate. I know they say expect like 600 calories burned per workout but of course that surely varies!

I wasn't very active before I started P90x, I mean I would go for the occassional walk with my husband but that's pretty much the extent of it. I was just so sick of hating my body I pushed myself to do something about it. I mean I still have a way to go.. I need to lose somewhere around 40 more lbs, but I am feeling better and better every single day!! This is weird too but I had gallbladder surgery about 10 years ago & my scars have always been VERY VERY visible, I mean like a different color, sticking out and everything and they are actually disappearing now! The more my stomach goes down the flatter they get... and they are the same color as my skin now lol...

oh the little things!!!
  • FACSTeacher40
    Options
    Those are amazing results! I have been going back and forth with whether or not I should start. I think I need to order this now! Thanks for the kick in the pants.
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    so I've just finished phase 1 of P90x!

I lost 17.25 inches & 13.4 lbs! Here is my before and after (with clothes, don't want to scare anyone haha)

30dayb4after.jpg
    Wow you are getting awesome results!!! Cant wait to see what you look like after 90 days you are really bringing it, keep it up!! P90x is great, it has certainly changed my life!!
  • misssuperstitious
    Options
    Did you take the first picture at 30 days before, or is it just a random picture from when you were at your staring weight? Becuase your hair is a lot longer in the newer picture. Thanks.
  • joygwen
    joygwen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, like you lost way more than 14lbs. It's good to see that, I'm not doing P90X (though i hope to before the end of the year, actually, maybe by summer) but it's nice to see that even when you don't see a big number on the scale, exercise pays off. I need to do measurements.
  • Melisha82
    Options
    Tht picture is from about 10 months ago, but I was at the exact same weight. I took some on day 1, but they aren't clothed so I don't feel comfortable sharing those until I am really far from that weight! lol. Like most people mention here, I hid from the camera a lot so there aren't many shots of me.
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    Holy Crap you look amazing, I am almost done with lean version of p90x and have lost as much as you lost in one month LOL!!!

Great job keep up the good work
  • misssuperstitious
    Options
    That's what I figured, I'd never be able to post sports bra pictures or anything of that nature either! I was only asking because I can't make my hair grow that fast and if it was only a month of growth I wanted your shampoo! haha :)
  • alicewoman1
    alicewoman1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You Look amazing ! Well done :)
  • Melisha82
    Options
    I do take biotin!! It makes my hair grow super fast!!!
  • TrustingGrace
    Options
    I'm in week three. You look FANTASTIC!

Way to Bring it!!!

Did you use any of the supplements?

And good for you for posting clothed photos. :o) I'm planning to do the same at the end of Phase 1.
  • Melisha82
    Options
    Thank you so much! I am just taking women's 1 a day right now but I am going to start Shakeology this phase!
  • dcollins12
    dcollins12 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!! I am on the 2nd week of p90x it is tuff~:sad:
  • happymamato6
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! you will be looking absolutely tinny by day 90!! i cant believe the difference after only 30 days. Keep up the good work- you looked great before, but now you look stunning.
  • mandalina23
    Options
    Absolutley fantastic! You look great!!! And that's just 30 days? That's excellent, well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!