any short people on here?

Options

Replies

• Reitz
    Reitz Posts: 6
    Options
    Yep 5'3 1/2. SW 154 GW 119. Would like to have a flat belly and thighs and butt in proportion to my top half.
  • NancySDA
    NancySDA Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot nuthin' and 50 years old...oh, and I also weigh A LOT!
  • srijana125
    srijana125 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I thought I am the only shorty here . I usually tell everyone I am 5' 1" but actually I am 4 ' 11" :((
    I am a big boned also. Currently I weigh 125 but I want to ge back to 115 or may be less. How can I achieve that? I have two kids both on C section and I love working out.
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and have about 50 pounds to lose.
  • CNParker
    CNParker Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and 133lbs. My goal weight is 110. My weight has been slowly creeping up since I had my daughter 5 yrs ago. When I got married 7 yrs ago I weighed 85lbs.
  • rachelc96
    Options
    I'm 4'11" (: My current weight is 112, but you know how it is to be short, especially short-waisted, 112 isn't as good as it sounds. My goal weight is 95...SHORT PEOPLE FOR THE WIN!
  • GorgeousMani
    GorgeousMani Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    5'4" in the hizzy :D
  • ambermooo
    ambermooo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    5'3" and 179lbs :(
    Just started this last week so I'm hoping to be as successful as I have found so many around here to be!!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    Me I am the same height as you 5'3 and currently weight 151 which is heavy for me :)
  • reemg
    reemg Posts: 7
    Options
    5'2'' college student with a CW of 164. would be soooooo happy to get down to 125!! Add me if you have similar goals!
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"
  • cooploop
    Options
    i'm 4' 11 so im a shortie too. i have loads to lose boo hoo hoo
  • kpb1981
    Options
    I am 5'2" weighing in at 150.6 as of this morning! as dorky as this sounds anyone wanna be my friend?
  • punkinbeanie
    Options
    5ft even started at 222.5 am at 211
  • mtwd65
    mtwd65 Posts: 51
    Options
    5' 2" and weigh 55kg (approx 120lb). I have a petite frame as well as being short.
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    5' 4" and ballooned up shortly after having my kid. I didn't gain during (other than what belonged to the kid), but after he came and all the stress set in, I blew up 20 pounds in a couple months, and kept gaining.

This is my year to lose!
  • rautaty
    rautaty Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    5'3, weight 125lb:))) i lost 15 lb, i have 10 more to go:)))
    I think we make pretty much the majority of women in europe, canada, us!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    raut, you are gonna be my inspiration. i have quite a bit more to lose than you, but my original goal was 115...think i changed it.
    you look amazing tho!
  • mrsprince
    Options
    Im a shorty also just 5ft tall, my sw was 197 and cw is 184, my goal weight is to get to 126 so about 58lb to go. Its so much harder to look ok big when your short. xx
  • shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am a shorty! I am 5"3 also.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!