let's flip the table, what do women prefer in a man?

Options

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    breathing,but thats not 100% important!!!!lol:laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

:laugh: Kinky!
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    Are the talking someone you're just interested in physically or someone you would have a relationship with?

Physically: I love tall men, muscley men, short hair (that cut all men in the US military seem to have), good teeth and I have a sceret fetish for a ginger LOL!, I like some body hair too, quite frankly, that waxed look mings.

Personality: sense of humour is a must, intelligent, confident (sometimes even arrogant, I hate that I am attracted to this!), kindness and honesty is integral, I hate liars.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Well picture in your mind a major league pitcher (baseball). Tall, slightly on the skinny side yet athletic, kinda dorky looking with a good preferably dry sense of humor, good with kids, keeps me on my toes.

(google Kevin Slowey for a picture of what I am talking about)
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options

Even more amusing with you read the SUPERGLUE portion of her signature..
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    ok what I really look for is someone whos wierd strange sarcastic funny thats what really matters to me . looks wise i love clean cut looking guys.Ive been in the alternative scean for a long long time and while there are goth type guys I find hot,i prefer clean cut.I dont want a guy thats gonna steal my makeup
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

Even more amusing with you read the SUPERGLUE portion of her signature..

nothing says a good time like some crisco and duct tape
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    and a uniform will seal the deal everytime :)
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Confident and takes pride in his appearance...a little on the rugged side too! Nice eyes, nice smile and a cute butt help too! And I like a man that can do things for himself...work on cars, build things, fix things. And can cook and do laundry too!

And yes mine is all of the above!! So lucky to have him!! :)
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

Well well, hello fellow uniform lover HAHA.
    I sometimes wish I could have convinced my husband to join the military...just for the uniforms ROFL.
    I asked him to wear one for Halloween and he SO knew what I was doing and just laughed at me..SIGH.
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    uniforms are pretty hot
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options

Well well, hello fellow uniform lover HAHA.
    I sometimes wish I could have convinced my husband to join the military...just for the uniforms ROFL.
    I asked him to wear one for Halloween and he SO knew what I was doing and just laughed at me..SIGH.

I dated a UPS man...
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

Yeah I am married but even that will turn my head and rock my world, sorry I am married, not dead!!!!
  • jjeckels
    Options
    Here's my list
    Honesty at all cost
    strong sense of worth
    treats me like a princess(he so does)
    humor
    integrity
    He has to get me(and he does)
    compassion ♥♥♥

Agreed! Well said....
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i hear awesomeness is a big turn on :)
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I wish this site was up a few years back !!!! I would of been taking notes for hours !!!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I wish this site was up a few years back !!!! I would of been taking notes for hours !!!!

I was hoping someone would say "none of the above" so I would stand a chance. handface.gif
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

LMAO hahaha...

We women took notes in the other thread: grow breasts grow breasts shrink waist shrink waist..don't talk..don't talk. kthx.
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    What I prefer...

A guy with confidence in himself and attains any goal he sets for himself (goals are key!).
    A guy with an active lifestyle, who refuses to just sit around on a friday night to play video games.
    Smart, funny, caring (a family type), taller than me (not a hard feat), and someone who enjoys food as I loooove to cook.

Least of all, someone who likes me. That is the weirdest thing to say, I know, but its been my experience that some guys don't really like me...they like what surrounds me or something...

Oh and no drama...pretty please :)
  • carolyne2
    Options
    Sincerity, kindness, honesty and a fabulous sense of humour, with own teeth!:bigsmile: