Replies

• Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    weighted in at 155.2:grumble: gain of .7:sad:
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Ladies it seem light last week was a little bad for us all. I'll join the crowd and state, a gain this week: 149.4. I know it is primarily because I spent the weekend eating out with my husband and my neighbors. It is not a regular activity so I am confident that I can undo the gain plus some next week. Until then.. Happy working out all!
  • Alyshe
    Options
    Afternoon every one !!!! I hope that you are all having a great monday. As you all know we have all chosen to choose the winner by the % they have lost. This is going to be the first for us not only in % , but we also have a tie for first place. !!! Not only two have tied for first, nor three tried for first place, but four of you wonderful ladies have tied for first place. !!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

____~~ C ~ O ~ N ~ G ~ R ~ A ~ T ~ U ~ L ~A ~ T ~ I ~ O ~ N ~ S ~ ~~:heart: 'ly~~ ~ L ~ A ~ D ~ I ~ E ~ S ~~ ____
    ______________~~ BREANN ~~, ~~ JAMIE~~, ~~KENDRA~~, & ~~NESA98~~______________________

All of you have lost a 0.2% this week. !!!!!!! Congrats and great job Ladies you've earned it.

:drinker: :bigsmile: #1.) Breann (Breannk) ................. CW lbs ... 178.8 C bmi ... 28.0%
    height... 5' 7"
    arms... 12.5" waist... 36.5" hips... 43"
    previously ... 180.2 lbs at a bmi of 28.2%
    started at .... 181.0 lbs at a bmi of 28.3%

:drinker: :bigsmile: #1.) Jamie (Jamiebee24) .............CW lbs ... 158.6 C bmi ... 23.4 %
    height... 5' 9"
    arms... 10" waist... 30.5" hips... 38.5"
    previously ... 159.6 lbs at a bmi of 23.6%
    started at ... 161.2 lbs at a bmi of 23.8%

:drinker: :bigsmile: #1.) Kendra (kendradl) ................. CW lbs ... 188.2 C bmi ... 29.5 %
    height... 5' 7"
    arms... 10" waist... 34.5" hips... 39.5"
    previously ... 189.8 lbs at a bmi of 29.7%
    started at ... 152.6 lbs and a bmi of 30.2%

:drinker: :bigsmile: #1.) Nesa 98 ................................ CW lbs ... 171.6 C bmi ... 30.4 %
    height... 5' 3"
    arms... 12" waist... 33" hips... 38"
    previously ... 172.4 lbs at a bmi of 30.5
    started at ... 173.4 lbs at a bmi of 30.7%

____~~ C ~ O ~ N ~ G ~ R ~ A ~ T ~ U ~ L ~A ~ T ~ I ~ O ~ N ~ S ~ ~~:heart: 'ly~~ ~ L ~ A ~ D ~ I ~ E ~ S ~~ ____
    ______________~~ BREANN ~~, ~~ JAMIE~~, ~~KENDRA~~, & ~~NESA98~~______________________

• Alyshe
    Options
    Afternoon every one !!!! I hope that you are all having a great monday. As you all know we have all chosen to choose the winner by the % they have lost. This is going to be the first for us not only in % , but we also have a tie for first place. !!! Not only two have tied for first, nor three tried for first place, but four of you wonderful ladies have tied for first place. !!!!

All of you have lost a 0.2% this week. !!!!!!! Congrats and great job Ladies you've earned it.

:drinker: :bigsmile: #1.) Breann (Breannk) ................. CW lbs ... 178.8 C bmi ... 28.0%
    height... 5' 7"
    arms... 12.5" waist... 36.5" hips... 43"
    previously ... 180.2 lbs at a bmi of 28.2%
    started at .... 181.0 lbs at a bmi of 28.3%

:drinker: :bigsmile: #1.) Jamie (Jamiebee24) .............CW lbs ... 158.6 C bmi ... 23.4 %
    height... 5' 9"
    arms... 10" waist... 30.5" hips... 38.5"
    previously ... 159.6 lbs at a bmi of 23.6%
    started at ... 161.2 lbs at a bmi of 23.8%

:drinker: :bigsmile: #1.) Kendra (kendradl) ................. CW lbs ... 188.2 C bmi ... 29.5 %
    height... 5' 7"
    arms... 10" waist... 34.5" hips... 39.5"
    previously ... 189.8 lbs at a bmi of 29.7%
    started at ... 152.6 lbs and a bmi of 30.2%

:drinker: :bigsmile: #1.) Nesa 98 ................................ CW lbs ... 171.6 C bmi ... 30.4 %
    height... 5' 3"
    arms... 12" waist... 33" hips... 38"
    previously ... 172.4 lbs at a bmi of 30.5
    started at ... 173.4 lbs at a bmi of 30.7%

#2.) Jonie(PercyPig)..............CW lbs... 173.7 C bmi ... 25.6% *lost -0.3lbs, a -0.1% :flowerforyou:
    height... 5' 9"
    arms... 13" waist... 35" hips... 40"
    perviously.... 174.0 lbs at a bmi of 25.7%
    started at... 176.3 lbs a bmi of

#3.) Jenny (manzone)...........CW lbs... 150.0 C bmi ... 28.3% *gain of 0.4lbs a 0.0% change. :flowerforyou:
    height... 5' 1"
    arms... 10 3/4" waist... 30" hips... 37"
    perviously... 149.6 lbs at a bmi of 28.3%
    started at... 150.6 lbs a bmi of 28.5%

#4.) Alyshe` (Alyshe) ............CW lbs ... 155.2 C bmi ... 27.5% *gain of +0.7 lb, a +0.1% :flowerforyou:
    height... 5' 3"
    arms... 12 1/4" waist... 34" hips... 41 3/4"
    perviously... 154.5 lbs at a bmi of 27.4%
    started at... 156.3 lbs a bmi of 27.7%

#5.) Mandi (ding724) ...........CW lbs ... 167.6 C bmi ... 24.6% *gain of +0.6 lb, a +0.2%:flowerforyou:
    height... 5' 9.25"
    arms... 12.5" waist... 32" hips... 40.25"
    perviously... 167.0lbs at a bmi of 24.5%
    started at... 172.0 lbs a bmi of 25.2%

#5.) Tiffany (teetee1281) ......CW lbs ... 149.4 C bmi... 24.9% *gain of +0.8 lb, a +0.2%:flowerforyou:
    height... 5' 5"
    arms... 12" waist... 29" hips... 39"
    perviously... 148.6lbs at a bmi of 24.7%
    started at ... 152.6 lbs a bmi of 25.%

You area all lovly ladies. Let us keep up the good work and help eachother reach our goals. God bless
    * this week we have lost a total of 2.8 lbs as a team ;-)
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wow that is fabulous - Congrats everyone!! Keep up the great work :happy:
  • teetee1281
    Options
    Congrats ladies for a job well done!
    Keep rocking for another great week!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO YOU 4 AWESOME FIRST PLACE LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's keep up the great work everyone...I am NOT going to gain this week cause I wanna be a loser :laugh:
    & I'm excited to measure myself!
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Halfway through the week already----and I'm a HUGE slacker...hahah. I have had to work Monday and Tuesday nights and that KILLS me. I eat after I get home, and should knock that off. I can't decide if skipping dinner all together, eating a clif bar at the beginning of my shift, or binging at the end of it is best for me. I guess eating a Clif bar is going to be the best thing, it just seems weird to only eat a bar and not a full meal...make sense? I guess for now thats what I'll do...maybe throw in a protein shake or something. But anyways, other than eating a ridiculous amount at a ridiculous hour, my week is going well--hope all of yours are too! As long as I don't gain this week, I'll be a happy camper!! :laugh:
  • teetee1281
    Options
    This week seems to be so much better than last week. I think it took the nice workout from my personal trainer to get me back on track. I'm back to my 2 workouts a day and eating right.
    This morning I commpleted Turbo Jam Fat Blaster and Ab Jam, this evening another session with the trainer.
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Ok so I'm having a really bad week.

I basically sat down, looked at my stats and realised I've been here since September 2010, worked my *kitten* off, and I am still stuck at the same weight. Whenever I eat really well and exercise loads for two weeks, I manage to lose maybe 2kg. Whenever I have one bad day (it doesn't even have to be really bad!) I put it all back on. I used to be able to exercise once a week and pay a little attention to what I ate and I would lose 5kg in a month.

I tracked back in time to check what has changed since.... I've changed birth control in May. I went from the pill onto the implant. I've put on 10kg and have not been able to shift any of it. So I decided I had enough and got rid of the implant! Ok, it's great not to have TOM but I'd rather be skinny.

So I've reset the weight loss counter at zero today and hope that this time I will actually see results for all my efforts.
  • Alyshe
    Options
    I also didnt have a vary good week. I got realy upset about my gain. I worked really hard and didnt lose nearly the amont that I wanted to. I checked my hip measurements and lost but I got stuck on the weight. :-( My husband said that it could take up to about a month and then I should see the lbs melt away not just the size. I did lose about an inch on my love handels. :-) so thats good.

-Remember measurments this sunday :-)
  • Jamiebee24
    Options
    Teetee: YOU ROCK! 2 workouts a day...can you please give me some of your motivation!??!

Percy---Seems that we are having some of the same issues...I swear I've been losing the same 5 pounds for the past 3 months. VERY FRUSTRATING!! :mad:
    Alyshe, just keep doing what you're doing and eventually the scale will have to go down!!

I ate better this week, but didn't work out like I normally do. I am lacking motivation, and am really hoping that since this week is TOM thats why. I'm just so tired and cranky---so I'm totally blaming it on that. Not expecting a loss this week, hopefully there isn't a gain. Happy Friday to you all and hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Ding724
    Options
    I feel like this week has been both good & bad....

I have been donig the shred every morning and I currently on day 13 in a ROW and am on level 2 which is way harder, but I'm enjoying getting my butt kicked by Jillian, and I have gone to the gym everyday this week as well! So I am proud of myself for my workouts.

However, the problem is that lately I have been feeling reallllly snacky in the afternoons and usually gave into cravings for some chips or crackers. I haven't gorged myself but am disappointed that I didn't just say no...but eating a bit for breakfast has helped with that the last 2 days [THANKS JAMIE!] so hopefully I can stop stressing about that. I hope that I see a loss on Sunday after my gain last week although TOM is right around the corner, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Have a marvelous weekend everyone!!! Thanks for your continued support & encouragment!!!
  • teetee1281
    Options
    Percy: By going back and looking over your changes is a very big step and good thing to do to see what you can do. Maybe having the implant removed might be the first step. I am definitely comfident that you can achieve the goal you are working for.

Alyshe: I’m too the point that I would rather lose inches than weight! I’m sure you can see the difference in your clothes. Don’t be too hard on yourself, improvements are there and changes may take awhile, but you will definitely appreciate them when they come.

Jamiebee: Thank you. My morning workouts are my way of keeping my commitment to completeTurbo Jam. And the evening ones are to get my money worth at the gym I joined. I actually found that I had more energy when I started going back to the gym in the evening.

Ding: Breakfast does make a big difference and it might be that your body is needing something that you are not getting enough of. You can also try to increase your protein so that keeps you fuller.

Today, I completed TJ Cardio Party 2. Lunch I went out with my husband and a couple of guys from his boat. I choose the salad and soup and only ate half of each, so I don’t think my lunch was too bad… Oh, wait… I had the parfait dessert too. It was yummy. :smile: Hopefully it was not too bad for me. This weekend I am going to MA with my husband since he was duty on V-day. I’m looking forward to it.
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    height... 5' 9"
    arms... 12" waist... 33 1/2" hips... 38 1/2"

I can see progress - YAY :happy:

My weight is all over the place due to the recent changes - I was back up to 81 on Wednesday and am now 79.6 again (175.5) but I already feel a lot better and I'm confident this time my body is actually going to react to all the efforts I'm putting in. Looking forward to next week :-)

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you because this group is THE BEST. I get so much support from you, whether it's on here or via your lovely comments on my profile. You're the reason I'm still trying. I could have so easily given up, hell yeah, but I'm still here and it's because of YOU!

I wish you all a great measurement day and hope you're enjoying Valentine's day! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Ding724
    Options
    height... 5' 9.25"
    current weight: 166.2
    arms... 11.5" waist... 30.5" hips... 39.25"

HURRAH!!! I am losing inches :happy: & I lost a bit of weight this week even though I woke up to T.O.M. this morning. I hope to make this next week an even bigger success! Can't wait to see those results, everyone!!!

Joni - We love you!!!:flowerforyou: Keep up all the hard work...it will pay off soon, I just know it!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone - It has been a hard week for me emotionally but I have survived and every day is getting better. Very happy with my results this morning.

height - 5'7"
    current weight - 185.4
    arms - 13.5
    waist - 38
    hips - 44
  • Jamiebee24
    Options
    Way to go ladies. I'm so excited that there are a few taller girls...I didn't notice earlier...super cool! :happy:

Height: 5'9''
    CW: 158.0
    Arms: 10"
    waist: 30.25"
    hips: 38.25"

I didn't lose much---but at least I didn't gain!! Can't wait to hear about everyone else!

happy valentine's day---one day early! :heart:
  • breannk
    Options
    i had a pretty good week, and a GREAT weekend with my boyfriend but with food this weekend wasnt so good.

height 5' 7
    weight 180
    arms 12
    waist 36.5
    hips 42
  • Alyshe
    Options
    just wanted to drop in a quick note. we're doing awesome :-D wanted to let you know that I took my measerment info. I have to make it short and dont remember my measurments off hand so I'll post them in the morning. :-D