any short people on here?

Options

Replies

• kimmrdodge
    kimmrdodge Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Short stuff here as well. I am 5'2" My current and past stats are in my signature. I used to think I was big boned but I am not so certain of that now.
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    YUP IM 5'2'' :smile:
  • SamsGonePaleo
    Options
    5'3'' ;]
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I am 5"0 and started at 168. Currently I am 152
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Dear short girls

This woman is my inspiration
    http://www.modelmayhem.com/64120
    If I can get to her measurements I'll be completely satisfied
  • rdy2begin
    Options
    5'2 ..:o) way over weight but achieving my goal ...
  • startover
    Options
    5 ft 3 in and want to loose about 15lbs. Also, am trying to find my nice stomach again after having two kids :)
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hey...i'm 5'0"...so i'm pretty short too!
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and at 139 lbs as of today. My heaviest was around 166-168 back in August 2009. I just now joined MFP and I'm hoping to lose back down to 115-120 where my BMI isn't in the overweight range.
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I am 4' 11" . Haven't seen 110lbs since before I was pregnant, which was almost 4yrs ago :(
  • LMPRF97
    Options
    Im 5-3 trying to get my last 10 off its hard!
  • rautaty
    rautaty Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    raut, you are gonna be my inspiration. i have quite a bit more to lose than you, but my original goal was 115...think i changed it.
    you look amazing tho!

Jovialation, thank you girl, you look very good too and you make wonderfull progress. For sure i am not the girl on the first picture (i wished it was me), if you go on my profile you could see how i truly look.
    I would say that depending on your fitness level and body shape, anything between 115 to 135lb for our height and age is good. I am not super slim, i have my tummy and all, but i am happy with 125. For sure if a girl has an hourglass figure or a pear shape figure she would look slimmer then me ( i am almost a apple shape).
    So I wish you all the best.
  • toinytuna
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'3" and feeling all of my 141 pounds wanna be about 126 ( I think that's about 57 Kilos).:flowerforyou:
  • toinytuna
    Options
  • jrow5
    jrow5 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    5ft 2", sw 156lb, CW 135..not sure was GW is just yet
  • kirra_80
    Options
    I'm 5'2" 1/2" :) about 125 lbs right now. I would like to be around 115, but I find it hard to stay below 120
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    So glad to see all the shorties out there!!

5'0 here

Starting weight 193
    Current weight 151
    Goal weight 125-130

I have lost 41lbs with the help of this amazing life changing site! I love MFP and tell everyone I can about it!

20-26 more pounds to go -- I can do this...

YOU CAN DO THIS!!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Jovannyr
    Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Shorty in the house....5'0 :happy:
  • nonni54
    Options
    Good luck!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I see i'm on the "tall" side of the shorties,m since i'm 5'3 and 3/4 lol.....my past 5 guys i have dated were: 1 was 6'6 2 were 6'5 and one was 6'4 and the last one was a shorty and was only 6'0....for some reason i always feel im taller than what i really am, then again im ALWAYS wearing heels
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!