Losers! (BBW/BHM thread..)

Options

Replies

• summer_angel
    summer_angel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey gang! I only lost one pound this week, but that's 4 sticks of butter gone forever! I didn't know about the 3500 challenge so I apologize for not staying on top of that. I will aim for that this week. I need to get up and move more for sure. Congratulations to everyone on their successes.

My stats:
    SW: 260
    CW: 259
    GW: 170
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I just weighed myself for this week and I am at 350.8 which is a 5.6 pound loss this week. And I burned the following calories for the 3500 calorie burn challenge: Wed 902 Thurs 773 Fri 1341 Sat 0 Sun 269 Mon 262 Tues 155 for a total burn of 3702. And I feel GREAT!!
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I just weighed myself for this week and I am at 350.8 which is a 5.6 pound loss this week. And I burned the following calories for the 3500 calorie burn challenge: Wed 902 Thurs 773 Fri 1341 Sat 0 Sun 269 Mon 262 Tues 155 for a total burn of 3702. And I feel GREAT!!

That is truly fantastic! You must be so proud of yourself!! I calculate that as a 3.17% loss since you began this challenge 3 weeks ago...
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Maintained this week, darn you TOM and messed up sleep pattern due to midnights. 255.4 looking forward to progress next week!
  • idahogirl71
    Options
    My personal goal this week is to burn the 3500 calories and to add walking my dog 2x. She loves to go for walks, but I never take her because (a) I get winded too easily and (b) I am a slow walker and hate walking where anyone can see me. But, I am ready to buck up and do this. And I am hoping to be down another 5.8 pounds this week which would put me 5 pounds lighter than my personal goal for March 1st (hubby's b-day) and would meet my 15 pound challenge to reach by March 20th.

Hope you all have a great week and congrats everybody on your hard work this week and your successes.
  • jmwolffyy
    jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I managed to miss that you started this thread til now... I definitely still want in too. I did not follow through on the 3500cal challenge and I am not sure I could get that much right now anyway. I have had the worst day ever today, and right now I would love nothing more than to sit down with a tub of ice cream or a bucket of mashed potatoes and just eat my sorrows away. Lucky for me, there is none of that kind of comfort food in my house. Hopefully I can get through the next few days without falling into the food trap.
    Thanks for keeping track of us, Chiliflea! Oh my weight as of last Friday was 274. Down a pound! I'll take it! :)
  • VezNo1
    VezNo1 Posts: 83
    Options
    That's great V! Measurements are important too! Will wait and see what the scale says later too!

My weight is the same as Monday so will put that on the chart.. 286.4lbs

Morning, 228.36 is this weeks weigh in. Not that happy as I seem to be at plateau. I think I should reduce my daily intake as at 1200 I seem to be maintaining as opposed to losing. Think I'll have a look on the biggest loser site today for some tips and changes I can make to the food.

V :-(
  • chiliflea
    Options
    Don't get disheartened V...
    I've dropped my calorie intake to 1200 too... Couldn't manage to eat all the calories when I was on 1400 - what with eating back exercise calories - well, not healthily anyway!

If you find anything useful would you be so kind as to post it? It may help others on the thread x
  • VezNo1
    VezNo1 Posts: 83
    Options
    Don't get disheartened V...
    I've dropped my calorie intake to 1200 too... Couldn't manage to eat all the calories when I was on 1400 - what with eating back exercise calories - well, not healthily anyway!

If you find anything useful would you be so kind as to post it? It may help others on the thread x

Not much On the biggest loser by means of nutritional advice, but check out the recipes section, there's some good stuff on there. I think I must be a week behind or missed one episode as the website says that the female trainer has left, something to do with telling them to eat nuts and apples all week in order to win the weigh in! Ha ha maybe I should try thet to get things moving again! (not )
  • chiliflea
    Options
    ha ha! Yeah I watched that on itv 2 on tuesday (my biggest loser night - uk one then us one straight after!) How unprofessional of her!!! Bet the black team felt awful...

Will have to have a look at the recipes on the site though - sometimes struggle to find things we can all eat as a family... Usually end up with me having something and my OH and the kids having something else!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Ok so after the gain this week and now having been away for 3 days. Oh my the calories I ate. WIll have to work really hard now before next weigh in. I am going to try and burn burn burn. I am pedalling the old bike as we 'speak'.
  • chiliflea
    Options
    Go Jen Go!!!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    I did 60mins on the bike last night and got up this morning and did the Jillin Michaels DVD. I really want to show a weight loss this week.
  • chiliflea
    Options
    Wow jenni!! With comitment like that you're bound to show a loss!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Oh I hope so chiliflea (love that name), I really need to get my eating back under control.
  • chiliflea
    Options
    Thanks! The name comes from the Red Hot Chili Peppers (my favourite band) and my obsession over Flea, their bass player! Coincidently my daughter's nickname is also Flea!

Knowing where you're going wrong is part of the battle of getting back on track so you're doing fine! Have a check back through your diaries and think about what you can realistically change and see if that works...

Not sure if that will help but it's worth a try?
    x
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Thanks! The name comes from the Red Hot Chili Peppers (my favourite band) and my obsession over Flea, their bass player! Coincidently my daughter's nickname is also Flea!

Knowing where you're going wrong is part of the battle of getting back on track so you're doing fine! Have a check back through your diaries and think about what you can realistically change and see if that works...

Not sure if that will help but it's worth a try?
    x

It helps having your support. I really must shop and fill the kitchen with good food again.
  • idahogirl71
    Options
    I set a goal for myself this week to burn 3500 calories plus walk the dog twice. Well, I took the dog for a walk today and we did 1.2 miles....I don't think that is too bad for our first day out. I have NEVER walked more than 20 minutes at a time and today was able to do 40. I am feeling so much better about myself and about losing this weight that I've been lugging around for the past 27+ years.
  • chiliflea
    Options
    I set a goal for myself this week to burn 3500 calories plus walk the dog twice. Well, I took the dog for a walk today and we did 1.2 miles....I don't think that is too bad for our first day out. I have NEVER walked more than 20 minutes at a time and today was able to do 40. I am feeling so much better about myself and about losing this weight that I've been lugging around for the past 27+ years.

Woo hoo! That's a brilliant NSV!!!

Half way through our week - hope everyone's doing well!
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Nice work ladies!

You guys are doing awesome. Jenn you sound like your head is still in the right place, so I think you'll be fine ... just have to keep on keeping on. Days away have been my absolute downfall in the past. I go away fro a few days, don't track what I eat, and then it takes me weeks to get back on track, but you sound totally on to it! GO YOU!

I'm doing good, managed to run 3km without walking a few days ago, which is just massive for me! I have another mini triathlon next weekend, this one has a 5km run, so I'm going to attempt to run 5km one day next week! Then I can attempt to run the whole of my triathlon, which will be a first! I'm feeling great atm.

Happy Sunday everyone

Rachel
    x