Worst Thing You have been Witness to at the Gym!

Options
This was inspired by the skimpy bikini wearing cyclist.

The worst thing I've seen was in the locker room. A middle aged lady thought it was a great idea to point the hand dryer at her V spot so she could dry her pubes!

Replies

• ricolla
    Options
    OMG....was the hand dryer her own or the gym's?
  • morawjo
    morawjo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Ew!! That's horrible. LOL.
  • Melisha82
    Options
    hahahah oh my gosh!!!
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    lol! Gross! That must have been some sight.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    icckkaaayy!! hahaha.
  • jennifer3998
    jennifer3998 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    This isn't *bad*, just bizarre.

The woman on the elliptical in front of me last year was eating FRENCH FRIES while working out. I'm not joking. She had a to-go box from somewhere and was chomping away!
  • KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    Hahahahaha! Im trying not to laught loudly because Im at work but my God this is hilarious!!!! I have a great imagination so I'm totally visualizing this.
    That is really gross though lol...
  • amyrc12
    amyrc12 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    This isn't *bad*, just bizarre.

The woman on the elliptical in front of me last year was eating FRENCH FRIES while working out. I'm not joking. She had a to-go box from somewhere and was chomping away!

The "Burn them as you go" method perhaps?
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine anything that could top that LOL ... I just see the regular gross stuff: "too fat for the outfit" and no bras flopping boobs.
  • smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! Maybe she should get a trim job!!!!!
  • cheangela
    Options
    When I was working at a gym I caught a couple "making the deed" in a broken sauna that was closed for repairs. As they left they caught me asking someone else "wouldn't the wood give you splinters?"

She says "Yes, yes it does."
  • jennifer3998
    Options
    Another bizarre one. Guy who frequently gets on the elliptical next to me is straight out of 1972. He has an afro, short shorts, tube socks, headband, and AIR DRUMS to his ipod music very enthusiastically. He's like a Will Ferrell skit.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    LOL at the pubes comment....
    Bigger LOL at the eating french fries while on the machine...

I once saw a >300 pound woman fall off the back of the treadmill, and everyone in the gym started laughing... no one even moved towards her. I ran across the gym ... I felt soo bad for her.
    She had broken her ankle and that is why she went down ...
  • jennifer3998
    Options

I once saw a >300 pound woman fall off the back of the treadmill, and everyone in the gym started laughing... no one even moved towards her. I ran across the gym ... I felt soo bad for her.

That is so horrible. Good for you for helping her. People suck.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    Doing a grappling workout and a guy on the next mat gets plowed in the groin so bad he puked on the mat. This is why you ware a cup barf boy!!

It was rank.
  • eclairuk
    eclairuk Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    The thing that annoys me is the people who sit on a weight machine and talk, sorry shout, on their mobile phones!!! So annoying, surely you can take your call after the gym!!!

Also I seen a guy running on the treadmill doing weird arm gestures, I had to try really hard not to laugh at him. It was bizarre!!!

:heart:
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options

Disgusting that no one else helped!

back to original topic...i'm loving these!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Ok wait nope thought about this more...
    The worst thing I ever saw in the gym was a cardiac arrest -- Im a NP and it was interesting to see off the clock how fast my instincts were... I started CPR and had someone get the AED and he lived (and actually become my patient for many years).
    Now everytime I go to a new gym or YMCA I always ask where the AED is and they think Im nuts... Im telling you this stuff likes to follow me. I have resuscitated people in Epcot, Animal Kingdom, parks, races, church ... hehe!
  • eclairuk
    eclairuk Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ok wait nope thought about this more...
    The worst thing I ever saw in the gym was a cardiac arrest -- Im a NP and it was interesting to see off the clock how fast my instincts were... I started CPR and had someone get the AED and he lived (and actually become my patient for many years).
    Now everytime I go to a new gym or YMCA I always ask where the AED is and they think Im nuts... Im telling you this stuff likes to follow me. I have resuscitated people in Epcot, Animal Kingdom, parks, races, church ... hehe!

Wow!!! That's pretty amazing!! Good on you!!!
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    hahahahahaha lmao these are all just too funny!!!! lol worst things I see are in the locker room...some people should really change in a changing stall if they are gonna bare all that's all i have to say!! ...