Worst Thing You have been Witness to at the Gym!

Options

Replies

• live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I used to belong to a gym located in Boston that was ALWAYS crowded. At any given moment there would be 20-30 women in the locker room. Because of this, getting a changing stall was difficult, so almost everyone just changed in the open. It wasn't a big deal to me, I'm comfortable with this kind of stuff. Until one day, as I was changing into my workout clothes I saw a woman who looked to be in her 30's, scratch her butt hole and then smell her fingers. I kid you not.

To this day I avoid the locker room at my gym. That moment has traumatized me for life!
    I just gagged reading this :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I used to belong to a gym located in Boston that was ALWAYS crowded. At any given moment there would be 20-30 women in the locker room. Because of this, getting a changing stall was difficult, so almost everyone just changed in the open. It wasn't a big deal to me, I'm comfortable with this kind of stuff. Until one day, as I was changing into my workout clothes I saw a woman who looked to be in her 30's, scratch her butt hole and then smell her fingers. I kid you not.

To this day I avoid the locker room at my gym. That moment has traumatized me for life!

I hate being a visual person, I literally gagged and now can't get it out of my head... Just reaffirms to me the reasons I don't go to a gym!
  • lnmellis98
    lnmellis98 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't attend any gym at this time but a Friend of mine does and she told me one day in the locker room she was standing at the sink and this complety bare women came up to her and just started up a conversation. And even asked her opinion about her Chest.
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    hahahahahaha lmao these are all just too funny!!!! lol worst things I see are in the locker room...some people should really change in a changing stall if they are gonna bare all that's all i have to say!! ...

I agree. I don't want to see myself naked. What makes people think you want to see them naked? Sorry, but no one wants to see your nibbly bits. Lol
  • kcleigh02
    kcleigh02 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Lol bump :)
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Weirdest thing I ever saw was in the locker room. There was a guy (probably in his late 50's/early 60's) standing in front of the mirror. He was completely naked, holding a brush in his hand, singing opera at the top of his voice. He was doing that when I walked into the locker room, was still doing it while I was in the showers, and was still doing it when I was leaving.
  • KelaLess
    KelaLess Posts: 11 Member
    Options

My soul just cried..... never going to a gym.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    thats so easy o answer...

me in the mirror when i was at my full weight!
    rofl
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    This one time. . . at my gym. . . I saw a girl in a pink bikini participate in a Spin class. . . and that's all I have to say!

This was such a pleasant thread to read through =) Some of these are TOO too TOO funny!

:tongue:
  • marymoonpigUK
    Options
    As I was walking out of the locker room a couple weekends ago I caught the hairy brown eye of a woman bending over to get into her locker. I don't mind nudity and I don't mind people walking around naked, etc. It is a locker room..but I have to admit I cringed and was a tad traumatized lol.

Put your arses towards the lockers everyone!!

Hahahahaha, i have just spat my coffee out, soooooo funny!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    A guy with strings wrapped around his arms to accent his biceps Ultimate Warrior style.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFj4F1MfuvBv_TZK92J1CfDY8jOR22Asze6KRRMboYR6gOXhvvTg

ROFL

@ Anubis: I'm guessing at least a full 2/3's of MFP doesn't even know what tf GF is hilarious disclaimer.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I don't go to gyms anymore because I find them to be hostile environments for someone as ugly as me.

Last one I went to, I had some steroid freak accuse me of staring at his woman who happened to be using a machine right across from me. Once he started pushing me around I decided to defend myself and unloaded on him. Next thing I know I have half the gym coming at me. In the end, I ended up being banned from the gym.

@jtsmou
    I've said this before on another thread..YOU ARE NOT UGLY!!
    -end of announcement.
  • HeartsTurtle
    Options

My soul just cried..... never going to a gym.

You can go to the gym... just don't go to the locker room! haha
  • DJmom44
    Options
    During a yoga class the woman next to me kept passing gas rather loudly. Anyone who's ever done yoga knows how quiet it can be, so everyone in the class could hear it. After the class I made sure to ask my sister-in-law who was in the same class but way across the room if she knew it wasn't coming from me. She assured me that people knew who it was coming from, but I wasn't totally convinced! ;-)
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Hilarious thread!

My experiences are mostly germophobia related: I see a guy in the locker room disrobe and sit, bare-assed, on the bench, then another guy sets his mouthpiece or phone or keys there. Also, my personal trainer makes me a shake after every workout and pushes the peanut butter off with his index finger. This after he brags that he poops 2-3 times a day.

One time I farted on the leg press and the entire Gym heard it.
  • Giovanni_P
    Options
    Back in 1998, I visited a 24hr fitness center in Eugene, OR. And stumbled upon 2 guys in the locker room going at it!
    I did an immediate U turn and canceled that days work out.
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I was getting dressed in the women's locker room and the lady about 2 lockers down put her panties on up to her knees and proceeded to put a panty liner on right next to me and then pulled up her panties like it was normal. I was very weirded out.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Back in 1998, I visited a 24hr fitness center in Eugene, OR. And stumbled upon 2 guys in the locker room going at it!
    I did an immediate U turn and canceled that days work out.

That's the difference between a man..or a weirdo like me! LOL..I just have irrepressible sense of humor haha...I would have been tempted to stand there and ogle them to see whether they would either notice me, think it was cool I was a voyeur or stopped out of self conciousness LOL. (while laughing the entire time)
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Delete..oopsy double post :]
  • traininglady911
    traininglady911 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    The awful thing I see at the gym is the "tough guys" that load up the weight bars, then grunt and groan loudly when the TRY to lift them. The bar is so far over the weight they can safely handle, they end up dropping the bar endangering both themselves and others around them.