Anyone fancy startin 30 day shred tmro :-)

Options

Replies

• kimlausan
    kimlausan Posts: 39
    Options
    I started yesterday...but I'll make it offical today!! Let's go 30days!!!!
  • camerons_mommy06
    Options
    Today is day 7 for me of doing 30DS. I will say that if you are not use to working out then you will be sore, however, I kept pushing through everyday and believe it or not I felt better and not as sore after each workout. :) Listen to your body though, you know best.

Best of luck to everyone!
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Well, I have my dvd in hand. I'll be working out in about an hour. It's kinda scary hearing that it will hurt. At least I'm mentally prepared for this.
  • camerons_mommy06
    Options
    Well, I have my dvd in hand. I'll be working out in about an hour. It's kinda scary hearing that it will hurt. At least I'm mentally prepared for this.

I look at it like, if it is sore then you know it is working :) & it 's not painful, just sore muscles.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I was going to do it myself...starting today...but since I found this thread......I want to be accountable to someone else beside myself...I am in!!

I start tonight!!!
  • mommasamfa
    mommasamfa Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    If you're sore it means you are working your muscles the way they're not used to, which is good.

I just got finished with day 2! Oh man, it wasn't as easy as yesterday and yesterday was hard! I'm glad though, I really hope I see great results with it.

Ok here's my weight and measurements
    1st march 195lbs
    Waist 37.5"
    Right Bicep 13.75"
    Hips 42.5"
    Right Thigh 25.25"
    Right Calf 17.5"

Does anyone know about how many calories are burned for someone my size for this? Or even what the average weight loss for someone my size is after the 30 days?
  • KasondraAllen
    Options
    I will give it a go! I have the DVD and only do it occasionally, have never done 30 days straight.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm just waiting for mine to arrive in the mail! I ordered it Friday and it shipped today. Hoping to get started next week!!! Can't wait to check it out. So many people are talking about it!
  • Cheylaing
    Cheylaing Posts: 99
    Options
    Oh this is great there's a good few ppl already started or started today or in next couple days...we can do it...even tho i must say my legs were bit wobbly walkin down my stairs earlier after doin level 1 an 2 just to see what i can do....but even 1 level its only 20 min hard work...its over in no time...if we don't feel the some pain We'r not workin hard enough are we lol lookin forward to hearin how everyone gets on :-) happy shreddin x
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I think maybe if I am accountable I will stick to it.... I got it yesterday and was gonna start today, I will post measurements tomarrow but will take them tonight before I start!! I am kinda excited to be "sore" with others that understand!! haha
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have three days left of the shred. It is a great series of workouts. I am NOT a fast loser and hope to be down about 7 pounds (total) when I weigh in on Friday. I just always logged it as 20 minutes circuit training. The levels will kick your booty but when you feel yourself getting stronger and getting through them it's awesome. I can do legitimate pushups now! Good luck!
  • DEE4560
    DEE4560 Posts: 139
    Options
    Oh this is great there's a good few ppl already started or started today or in next couple days...we can do it...even tho i must say my legs were bit wobbly walkin down my stairs earlier after doin level 1 an 2 just to see what i can do....but even 1 level its only 20 min hard work...its over in no time...if we don't feel the some pain We'r not workin hard enough are we lol lookin forward to hearin how everyone gets on :-) happy shreddin x

Walking down the stairs and sitting on the toile were both challenges after two days of this. But I promise it gets better after a few days.
  • WomanPower79
    Options
    This is AWESOme.... what's funny is i picked it up today and it still had the plastic on it.. i was like.. i never even opend it? i was doing the other one of her's. anyway.. I will go do it now... Good luck everyone..... I dont do measurements... I already ASSUme i have lost there when i dont see it on the scale... But my weight is 188lbs...
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm gunna shred it today or tomorrow also combining it with BL cardio max, so if you need a shred buddy, feel free to add me!
  • rkrobke
    rkrobke Posts: 15
    Options
    I have has the video for almost a year...my SIL bought it for me....thought today that I would give it a try....I'm in!
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I started a few days ago but stopped for a couple days when I messed up my knee. I'm starting again today. Anyone that wants to send a friend request is welcome. :)
  • HiJam
    HiJam Posts: 22
    Options
    Just fininshed day 2 of the SHRED and it feels great. Since my quads are now killing me, I threw a bunch of clothes down the stairs to avoid an extra stair climb to gather the remainder. But upon reaching the last stair I slipped on those clothes and fell flat on my bum. Had to laugh at myself for avoiding the 2nd trip!

And measurements, here we go (02/28/2011):

Waist: 33.5"
    Hips: 43.5"
    Thigh: 23.5"
    Arm: 11.5"
    Neck: 13
    Bust: 38"
  • HiJam
    HiJam Posts: 22
    Options
    Does anyone know about how many calories are burned for someone my size for this? Or even what the average weight loss for someone my size is after the 30 days?

I think you can just plug in 20 minutes of "circuit" and it will calculate the burn for your stats. I've also heard that weight loss may or may not be significant with the workout, but everyone's talking about the changes in their body!
  • chrissymay4
    Options
    I'm in!! I've started it a couple of times and haven't been able to stick with it, mainly b/c of a fractured knee.. :( But I am ALL IN this time!! EXCITING!!
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    I just picked up the dvd at Wally-World. The plan is to start today though I am a little nervous after reading about the soreness factor. I Jazzercise 2-3x a week and plan to do this on my non-Jazz days.

I am on day 4 of Level 1. I was really sore after day 1, almost didn't do day 2 but I made myself and wasn't too sore the next day...did day three last night plus I added a 30min. elliptical workout and today I am pretty good. I think the key is stick with it and push through the soreness. You can do it!