My P90X Before and After Pics

Options

Replies

• BughaBear
    Options
    WOW u look great congrats on the success!!!! Im wk 2 into my journey so I cant wait until I can post my pics, I know it will take time but Im ready to put in the time and the work!!!!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a hottie!:-D Good job! (PS I'm engaged to married... no misinterpretations here!)

Shannon
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Way to go!

In the picture taken from the back, it looks like two totally different people! (and I'm sure in some ways, it is!)

Yeah i look at that one too and im like who is that... did my back really look like that!!! ;-)
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Wow! What a hottie!:-D Good job! (PS I'm engaged to married... no misinterpretations here!)

Shannon

LOL... Thanks Shannon!!! ;-)

Gina
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    GiGi ... I continue to look back at your before and afters and am STILL amazed. Seriously you and Sara are the reason I am doing the X :)
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    This is amazing. Congrats!
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    hI,

aMAZING RESULTS !!! :O
    How fit do you need to be before attempting px90x - i assume its not for begineers ? x
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    wow you look great. maybe I oughtta investigate p90x
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    YOU Look Absolutely AMAZING! Keep it up! BRING IT and P9)X rocks!
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    bump
  • GiGi76
    Options
    hI,

aMAZING RESULTS !!! :O
    How fit do you need to be before attempting px90x - i assume its not for begineers ? x

there is a fit test you can take to see if you are ready for p90x, i was able to do all of it but the pull ups!!!! If you dont feel you are ready for it you can start with Power90!!!!:wink:
  • ismar16
    Options
    Great job, Have your tried the Insanity 60? I used these videos for 5 weeks and lost 7lbs, but they kicked my butt so I had to lay off them for some time. I really want to get back into it now because of the difference I saw. Reason I did these because no weights is required. It uses your own body resistance which is nice, but it is harder I hear since shrinks things into 60 days.
    If anyone does try, one important lesson you have to keep in mind is set your own tempo otherwise you will burn out and stop doing it. I thought I was in ok shape and would be able to keep up with it, so I went all out. well by the end of the week I was hurting so bad that it was hard to recover. So after week 3 I learned how to go strong but not to overdo it. GL to you and nice job.
  • LGIFitness2K11
    Options
    AMAZING!! Great work! You look awesome!!
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    wow...what a huge difference...you look fantastic
  • jarmstrong0711
    Options
    Wow!!! you look fantastic! great job!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking about doing P90 after I lose most of the weight I want to lose so I can tone up! It seems like it really works!
  • BA2JDMA
    Options
    Really impressive!! Such an inspiration!
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    *bump*

thought this one needed to motivate people again...it has for me.

:)
  • sheebs11
    sheebs11 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i love tony.
    DO YOUR BEST AND FORGET THE REST.
    you look phenonenal. I'm midway through p90x myself
  • 3LittleMonkeys
    3LittleMonkeys Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    :smile: Wow! That is awesome!
  • lilyfluffbottom
    lilyfluffbottom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thats pretty impressive! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!