IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN...

Options
I like these cause they always turn into something funny and i like laughing....

It pisses me off when... I'm standing in line at the grocery store and I have two items and the person in front of me is loading a whole cart and won't let me go first!

Replies

• CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    ....people don't use their blinker
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    When people let their kids be disrespectful to them or other people.
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    ...when i just change my kid's diaper and he takes a poop three minutes later :)
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    When parents allow their children to run wild in the store's while they shop. Totally disrespectful and rude to those around...
  • jtgill
    jtgill Posts: 48
    Options
    people lead you on....makes me SO mad!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    ...when people cut me off or do some other *kitten* move in the car and then give ME the bird...
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Bicyclist ride in the flow of traffic...you can't pedal as fast as I drive and you're holding up traffic...hate me if you want to but I don't give a sh**!! It's the truth...see I'm getting worked up just typing about it LOL.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    when the people at work don't replace the toilet paper when they use the last on the roll...would you do that at home...I THINK NOT!
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    It pisses me off when you're at store and the cashier acts like they couldn't care less if you drop dead right in front of them. If you're that miserable GET ANOTHER JOB!
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    When you go to the checkout at the supermarket and they ask "would you like any help with your packing?", you gracefully refuse as putting a few items in carrier bags is something I can cope with! (I'm a man I know but I got this one!!!).....and then they proceed to scan your entire trolley full of shopping AS FAST as there little product scanning arms can because you refused!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    When the person driving in front of me on the freeway wants to go the speed limit- in the fast lane! Hey, some of us don't care what the "suggested" speed limit is, so get out of our way!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Bicyclist ride in the flow of traffic...you can't pedal as fast as I drive and you're holding up traffic...hate me if you want to but I don't give a sh**!! It's the truth...see I'm getting worked up just typing about it LOL.

especially when there is a sidewalk!!!!
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    People who talk or text while driving and weave and swerve or go really slow. I always want to hold up a sign that says..."Hang Up and Drive". At least get a blue tooth or something. :noway:
  • rebecca_goss0
    Options
    when someone won't take responsibility for their own actions. If you did it, you did it, if you didn't, you didn't! LOL
  • angie718
    angie718 Posts: 14
    Options
    When people pull out in front of you only to turn again right away....and there is no traffic behind you...
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I wake up in a bad mood and let it ruin my whole day. Why cant I just get over it already?????!!!!!
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options

especially when there is a sidewalk!!!!

haha in california it is illegal for a bicyclist to ride on the side walk :) They have to ride in traffic :) Sharing the roadddddd <3<3<3 jk jk jk I know my eco friendly *kitten* can be frustrating when the road isn't big enough!!! Sorry all! <3
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    bump. I want to read later.
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    It pisses me off when you're at store and the cashier acts like they couldn't care less if you drop dead right in front of them. If you're that miserable GET ANOTHER JOB!

I was given CPR by a cashier once. I'm kidding, he told me to move, I was holding up his line.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    When you're about to merge onto the freeway and people don't accelerate up to freeway speed on the on-ramp. I've lived in three major US cities and Salt Lake City is definitely the worst offender of this action. People don't realize how dangerous it is to enter the freeway at a much lesser speed than the flow of traffic I guess???? *shrugs*