Before you started eating healthy..what was your WORST food

Options

Replies

• kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Potato chips and dip
    Candy Bars ! And regular pop - now i have cut back on the pop and just drink diet like one a day !
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    sweet?:
    chill a can of sweetened condensed milk.. it becomes firmer and spreadable... then smear lots on slices of bread and butter... *sighs*.. gods soooo good... (i blame my grandmother for that wicked addiction)

savoury?
    - east indian buffets
    - any kind of pasta
    - A&Ws double mozza burger with large poutine
    - chicago deep dish all meat pizza with extra cheese.

looking at that now i am pretty sure if i tried eating those last two would now make me sick..but i was eating them once a week at least.
    suuuuuuuuure glad i wised up. moderation is a good thing! *L*
  • reander
    reander Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Energy drink that has 60% of your daily sugar in one tiny bottle, I would drink 2 massive bottles :embarassed:

Savoury dishes I would eat a lot of cheese sauce, homemade but still very fat laden.
  • viggie
    viggie Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Bread, butter and sugar. Anything chocolate, and most anything sweet.:cry:
  • cmmull67
    cmmull67 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Twizzlers, the 1 pound bag, the whole damned bag. And my daily 3-4 cans of regular Mt Dew.
  • Katymom22
    Katymom22 Posts: 121
    Options
    1.i easily drank 6-8 cans of mountain dew a day....at least if not the whole 12 pack
    2.loft house cookies
    3. i've had an addiction to fried chicken and onion rings since i was pregnant 3 years ago
    4. double bacon cheesebugar with a fried egg and onion straws on it at red robin
    5.pasta!!!!
  • kwalker1979
    kwalker1979 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Cheese!!! Pizza. Box of macaroni and cheese. Cheeseburgers with french fries. Mexican food - nachos, cheese enchiladas.

I now eat light string cheese, low-fat cottage cheese, and cheddar cheese rice cakes. And at mexican food restaurants my favorite meal now is the vegetable fajitas with corn tortillas, a side of avocado or guacamole, and a little bit of queso. I don't miss the bad stuff too much! I will eat it occasionally, just not daily like before.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    in one sitting/meal type thing.

3 Big Macs
    1 bag of the x-tra buttery microwave popcorn
    2 liter of Coke/Pep/Mt. Dew
  • sconns21
    sconns21 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, pizza and my absolute favourite, Indian food (still eat occasionally but go for fish or veggie).

I LOVE vanilla Hagen Dazs but I can't eat it because once I have a spoonful I eat the whole tub. I remember there was one weekend where there was a 2 for 1 offer and I ate all of the 2 tubs over a period of two days. There was also a choc ice incident where I ate 10 choc ices and there was a Sunday when I had 3 dairy milk McFlurries (McDonalds is at the end of my street).
  • sconns21
    sconns21 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Ooh and Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli flavour dipped in sour cream ummmmm!
  • happychell
    happychell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A biscuit with my coffee... which I used to have 5 cups of a day... way to add sugar to my diet!
  • reznorthman
    Options
    Before I started eating healthy, I'd always end up with some KFC for dinner on the way home.

Drive past there now and it makes me sick to my stomach, thinking about the junk I used to put into my body.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Probably ice cream (or any type of sweets) and the Chinese buffet.
  • paigehooha
    Options
    Chips and salsa, chips and QUESO and salsa :) My favorite splurge!
  • laurenlei
    laurenlei Posts: 96
    Options
    Where do i start!!!!

Chicken Korma with rice and plain naan... oh how i miss you!!!
    Peanut butter M&MS (luckily these arent easy to get in the UK so i had to find my chocolate binge elsewhere!!!)
    Cadburys Twirls... Kit Kats - I'd have the 2 finger ones but eat 6 at a time!
    Strawberry cheesecake
    Dominos takeaway - pizza, wedges, chicken strips, garlic bread and chocolate chip cookies
    Malteasers
    Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream -Id sit and do a whole tub on my own easily
    Scones with loads of butter, pancakes
    Lucozade
    KFC/Burger King/ McDs

Damn im hungry!!!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    All fast food (Wendy's in particular)....Gah, I'm so happy I cut it all out. I think the last time I tried to eat that crap was over a year ago now and I got reeeaaally sick from it. I can't believe I used to eat it on a regular basis....ick.
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Mine tended to be drinks
    like Starbucks frappucinos (but never got venti's for some reason, usually grande)
    Tim Horton's iced caps with cream
    Slurpees
    Pop-Dr. Pepper, Rootbeer
    Milkshakes
    Chocolate Milk
    also i ate a lot of chips, candy and chocolate.
    i never really was into fast food, it was mostly snack type foods.
    -Now i only drink water. I'll still get starbucks and tim hortons, but the small sizes and made with nonfat milk and usually the healthiest drink
  • eleonoreOU
    eleonoreOU Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking today how much my eating has changed!

I remember in High School EVERYDAY my friends and I would go to the grocery store and eat Bavarian Cream filled doughnuts with chocolate frosting, potato wedges and washed it all down with a large Mountain Dew. I use to have such BAD chocolate cravings I would eat hot coco mix right out of the container with a large spoon!

Geesch sure wish I knew then what I know now.. glad to be looking forward to a new way of life :)

Eating healthy makes a huge difference. Have you noticed how, when you eat something that's bad for you again you dont really feel good?
    On Friday, I craved crusted baked brie and crab bisque from a local restaurant. It doesnt sound tooooooo bad but it is kinda... I decided to have it...BIG DAY! But anyways about an hour after dinner, I felt so bad I thought my body wouldnt keep all that stuff in....
    Crazy how fast your body gets used to good, healthy food...
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    Any double or triple cheese burger.....Love Wendys. I could put on away with fries and extra large soda the darker the better. Ohhh and cream cheese, love it. I couldn't control mayself with i could put a whole stick away in one sitting. Ugh so unhealthy and a little on the bingy side. I could put 4000 cals away in a day easy. I could eat two triples. Oh man so glad I'm not like that anymore.
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm a total breakfast person. For me it was biscuits and gravy, chicken-fried steak and gravy with eggs, any kind of egg/cheddar/bacon scramble. (I still love breakfast, but I try to either make it at home or choose healthier options when I go out.)

And also, beer :drinker: