V&F~ April Fools Challenge :happy:

Options

Replies

• ehlderanna
    Options
    I know I haven't signed on (or weighed in) in awhile...but something odd has been happening over the past couple of weeks and I wanted to share it. I haven't really changed my eating plan or my exercise plan since I started....still trying to eat controlled portions of healthier foods with occasional treats mixed it. ...But my weight is really bouncing back and forth. I lost 3 and some odd pounds ...putting me down to 228.75 ...yeah....and then the next week...I had gained all 3 back.....and then the next week (this week) ...I was back to 229.25.....So I'm kind of at a loss.....I only weigh myself once a week....because if I weigh myself ever day I'll become obessive about numbers.....but is that a mistake?

I guess I just don't know where I "went wrong" in the past couple of weeks........and I was wondering if anyone else had experienced the same thing....
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I weighed in today and I'm excited to report that I'm down to 168!!!!! This is fantastic. I'm loving the 30 day shred at the end of it all I'm going to get my measurments done again. To me that will be the most exciting part. Have an awesome weekend everyone.:bigsmile:
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
  • bluemartini6
    Options
    Hello everyone! This mornings weigh in was 139! Maybe good bye to the 140s? I won't celebrate yet, but did realize it's time to retire a pair of jeans. I really want to start buying new clothes...but the more I dig in my closet, the more (smaller) sizes I keep finding! It's good for my bank account, but I keep wondering how I just kept putting on the weight and really what made me start to care. When people ask, I say I'm loosing weight bc I'm a bridesmaid in my friends wedding. It works they don't seem to inquire more, but to be honest I was just getting bigger and my big girl pants were suddenly too tight. Truthfully I did not want to buy a new wardrobe and it was getting too cold to keep wearing dresses. Also I wondered if I could return to the "normal" BMI range in a healthy way that would stick - well "normal" BMI I'm almost there!
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    down another 2 pounds! total loss of 6 pounds!
  • asm12707
    asm12707 Posts: 63
    Options
    weighed in at 140 !!!!!! keep up the good work everyone
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in today....results....

No change.

I will keep pushing :)
  • exercisechic927
    exercisechic927 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    171 lbs today yay! I will take it!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I was thinking of a new challenge for this week. Let's step up the intensity on our workout my increasing our minutes or speed by 10 percent. So if you usually walk for 30 minutes at 3.0-- walk for 33 minutes at 3.0 OR 30 minutes at 3.3...you don't have to do both. Unless you just want to! If you workout for 180 minutes a week, shoot for 200 minutes, so that's adding a 20 minute walk during lunch or after dinner. Anyone game?
  • mogzBH
    mogzBH Posts: 50
    Options
    Weighing in at 231
  • tabbethaclouse
    Options
    count me in my start weight is 190 at least 180 by april 1st and 160 by may 13th the day my husband should be home from his deployment and at 135 by oct 8th
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You guys are all doing great! :)

When this challenge started, it was 46 days until, April. Today is day 20! We're almost 1/2 way there already!

Everyone that is still working, but the scale is not showing it, hang in there! I started out losing 10 pounds each of the first 2 months, but then it took me 2 more months to lose just 5 more. But I'm finally losing again!
    Hang in there, your scale will start co-operating again soon!

0306vf.jpg
  • javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    I am bowing out of this challenge. Catch ya next round.
  • almondbliss
    almondbliss Posts: 115
    Options
    I will post my weight as soon as Tom leaves....Tom usually bring 3-4lbs and has been with me 3 days now so maybe another 2-3 days left of Tom.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I am really confident that I can get to that goal of 172 by April 1. I am back on track and I am working damn hard to keep my eating in check and keep up my workouts in the gym!
  • snain
    snain Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    No change in weight
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    My weigh in day is not until Friday, but I stepped on the scale out of curiousity this morning.
    175.6 holy moly!! I'm so happy now. Nothing can take me off this high! So I am going to take this momentum into the week and see what happens by Friday, my actual weigh in day!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My weigh in day is not until Friday, but I stepped on the scale out of curiousity this morning.
    175.6 holy moly!! I'm so happy now. Nothing can take me off this high! So I am going to take this momentum into the week and see what happens by Friday, my actual weigh in day!

You are doing so so well!!! I'm extremely happy for you. Keep up the great work!:bigsmile:
  • LCardo24
    LCardo24 Posts: 56
    Options
    Weighing in at 140......considering I ate out all weekend, that's pretty good, but I need to get serious now!