Turbo Jammers 9/23-9/29

Options

Replies

• Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Everyone will be proud of me!! I got up at 5:00 am and did my first Turbo Jam workout!!! I think I am already getting sore LOL :flowerforyou:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do Punch, Kick, & Jam and Ab Jam in a few minutes! Goooo... Turbo jammers!! It's time to party...

Jess
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Everyone will be proud of me!! I got up at 5:00 am and did my first Turbo Jam workout!!! I think I am already getting sore LOL :flowerforyou:

Yea Skittles!!!!! It's just the beginning of a beautiful thing!!
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    I'm going to do Punch, Kick, & Jam and Ab Jam in a few minutes! Goooo... Turbo jammers!! It's time to party...

Jess

And I'm done. Time to shower now! :laugh:
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    NIce job Ladies!!!

Way to go Skittles, Spiral and Jess!!!

I went to the gym this morning...Ab Jam tonight. I'm going to "try" to do Shred instead of the turbo just for tonight. :)
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    You know the French's, right? I think I've seen your name on the message boards. Mike and my husband are coworkers.
    Oh yes! I met Mike and Tami at the NY Fitness Camp last summer... they are nice peeps, super fit too!As for photo updating... in WOWY (the workout log) you should update every 30 days... for your profile also update every 30 days. That's a typical thing :)
  • psyknife
    Options
    ROCK ON to the early morning peeps! Way to knock it out!

Tonight is when I teach vinyasa yoga and cardio bellydance... so that'll be my workouts from 7-9pm tonight.

Take care!
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options
    You know the French's, right? I think I've seen your name on the message boards. Mike and my husband are coworkers.
    Oh yes! I met Mike and Tami at the NY Fitness Camp last summer... they are nice peeps, super fit too!As for photo updating... in WOWY (the workout log) you should update every 30 days... for your profile also update every 30 days. That's a typical thing :)

Thanks! See, these are the little things they just don't tell you! How is one to know the rules? Are they listed somewhere?
  • psyknife
    Options
    Yeah, they have the rules posted on the site... under "help" you can go to "Game & Contest FAQ"
  • Audry
    Audry Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to find other Jammers!!!! I got the original after my first child was born in 2006 & last year (as a gift from my hubby for our 2nd pregnancy) he got me the 2 live dvds I was unable to use them after only having them for a month cuz I got really sick with my 2nd prego - so I started back up last week and I hope to get in a workout everyother day! As I'm a stay at home mom I thought that would be easy to do - but the girls keep me so busy that some days I just don't get to it.

Good luck to all!!!

95710.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options
    Got my workout in today...wasn't TJ. Did P90's Fat Burning Express because I needed an effective quick workout. I like the TJ 20 min, but I don't burn enough calories for my liking and usually do in at the end of my Turbo Sculpt day.

Anyhoo...how did everyone else do today?
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    Got my workout in today...wasn't TJ. Did P90's Fat Burning Express because I needed an effective quick workout. I like the TJ 20 min, but I don't burn enough calories for my liking and usually do in at the end of my Turbo Sculpt day.

Anyhoo...how did everyone else do today?

Great job, Erin! Very cool that you know the French's also! I only know them from BB, but they are awesome!

I had a great day. Did Back & Biceps (P90X) w/ my dh around 4, ate dinner, and then swam 1,200 yds while my dd's were at swimming lessons. My arms are going to be fried tomorrow! :tongue:
  • amyjoh
    Options
    Yahoo Skittles!!!!!! That is awesome! Not being a morning person so much I so know what it took to do that!!!!!

So, I ranch for a living with my husband and I worked cows all morning until lunch time had to run back and forth jump up on a walkway about 50 times, I am going to have to count that for today!! I will being doing my situps and watching what I eat this evening!! :bigsmile:

Sounds like everyone is amazing, you Turbo Jammers!!!!!

I will check in later!

aj
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Well I did the ab jam just now. I got through the whole 20mins. Yeah me. Im so excited. My abs are burning that is for sure. :flowerforyou:
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    Well I did the ab jam just now. I got through the whole 20mins. Yeah me. Im so excited. My abs are burning that is for sure. :flowerforyou:

Great job, babydoll!! (don't ya love when Chalene says that?) I love Ab Jam!

Jess
  • Audry
    Audry Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I just got done with TJ Live Cardio Party Remix!!!! YAAAHOOO Feeling great, but I gotta shower

95710.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • tawhite
    tawhite Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I love all of the TJ workouts.
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Everyone did a great job yesterday!

This morning I did the 20 minute workout again. I hope to be back to my normal workout routine next week.
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Good job everybody!!! Sorry to say I did not do my TJ this morning. My eight year old woke me up at 3 am and I only had about 4 hours sleep. So I will have to do it tomorrow...But Keep Up The Good Work!!!:happy:
  • psyknife
    Options
    Keep jammin', ladies!!!!!!

Tonight is strenght for me... I'm gonna hit mostly my upper body and core (variations of push-ups, pull-ups, pilates style core work, and hanging core work).

Cheers :flowerforyou: