OMG. There are SO MANY calories in....

Options

Replies

• writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Just noticed today b/c I was craving one....small cookie dough blizzard from Dairy Queen...690 calories!!!! OUCH! Will be avoiding those this summer :)

Yeah the Blizzards are a killer...HOWEVER if you have the extra cals, getting the "mini" one cures the craving!!
  • Behavioral
    Options
    The fries in a kid's meal! Crazzzzzzzyyyyyyy!!!!! The burger actually isn't too bad and is worth the calories occasionally, but the fries (sobbing in the background)... I love McDonald's fries, there's nothing like them (sob). I had a kid's meal last night with the apple dippers and it wasn't too bad (sniffle), still missed the fries.
  • misskelly121
    Options
    Dayquil: 70 calories per dose

I knew I should have stopped reading this post back on page 1 when it was slowly breaking my heart...haha. Now Im done for. *Sniffle sniffle cough* There is no way Im surrendering my calories to meds. :(
  • Izumimon
    Izumimon Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just noticed today b/c I was craving one....small cookie dough blizzard from Dairy Queen...690 calories!!!! OUCH! Will be avoiding those this summer :)

I'm a blizzard fan too, but I've been satisfying my cravings with sugar free/fat free peanut butter frozen yogurt that's soft serve!

OMG, that sounds so good! Store-bought?
  • nseuell
    nseuell Posts: 110
    Options
    Cheesecake Factory lettuce wraps = over 1,000 calories!!!! For chicken, vegetables, lettuce, and sauces. Must be in the sauce? Oh my gosh, I thought I was picking something healthy!!!
  • Dustybenbear
    Options
    I hear you! Wee actually switched to Amy's organic whole wheat shells and white cheddar. Although it is still a full meal and I have to plan for it, but it's under 300 Cals.

Additionally, the whole wheat pasta does make it filling, so you're not constantly wanting more.

http://www.vitacost.com/Annies-Homegrown-Organic-Whole-Wheat-Shells-and-White-Cheddar-6-oz-Each-Pack-of-3
  • StephenHebs
    StephenHebs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    pasta, cheese, and bread.

i'd live on these three foods if it were healthy...
  • LoserCruiser
    Options
    Olive Oil, 1 Tablespoon=120, Ouch.

But it's a healthy oil!

healthy or not, its 120 calories, lol.
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Olive garden seafood alfredo 1046 and 54g of fat...less suprised, more sad :(

also olive oil and peanut butter
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I dont know if You have heard of Nigella Lawson ( a TV chef in UK) but she makes a cheesecake that is 7000 calories! Needless to say I have never made it.
  • sassyg
    sassyg Posts: 393
    Options
    I dont know if You have heard of Nigella Lawson ( a TV chef in UK) but she makes a cheesecake that is 7000 calories! Needless to say I have never made it.

LOL I think I gain weight just WATCHING Nigella... but she is awesome
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake Factory lettuce wraps = over 1,000 calories!!!! For chicken, vegetables, lettuce, and sauces. Must be in the sauce? Oh my gosh, I thought I was picking something healthy!!!

I'm blown away by this one! So much for "healthy"!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I hear you! Wee actually switched to Amy's organic whole wheat shells and white cheddar. Although it is still a full meal and I have to plan for it, but it's under 300 Cals.

Additionally, the whole wheat pasta does make it filling, so you're not constantly wanting more.

http://www.vitacost.com/Annies-Homegrown-Organic-Whole-Wheat-Shells-and-White-Cheddar-6-oz-Each-Pack-of-3

I throw in some frozen broccoli when I make that. Great way to get a serving of veges along with the mac(shells) and cheese.
  • soysos
    soysos Posts: 187 Member
    Options

what makes you say that. it works in italy. hell throw in rice and fruit juice, its the bulk of my diet.
  • cunokyle
    cunokyle Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER.... crazy amount of calories whenever you could have PB2: the best thing ever invented. AND it's deliiiiiiiiiicious

Where do you get PB2? I have never heard of it.

They have a web site that will link you to retail stores that sell it.

It is a powdered peanut butter that has 45 calories per serving. You just add water to the powder to make it.

Bell Plantation makes it. A google search will lead you directly to their site.
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    this PB2 sounds like it could save lives. I shall order some when I get home.
  • michellehorvath
    michellehorvath Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    OMG ME TOO!!! Damn carbs!!

• garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    The chicken pecan salad at Boston Pizza...makes me sad....

Yah, this made me so sad when I looked it up. It was my favourite salad ever.
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    this thread makes me hungry, must stop reading it now!
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    I made a nice bacon and colby jack cheese quiche... in a 9 inch pan!
    the total calorie count for the dish was almost 4000 calories... OUCH!!!!!