Silly things that annoy you!

Options

Replies

• lbowa2
    lbowa2 Posts: 14
    Options
    People that just walk into the gym and drink water like they're a camel that just came off a desert trek for a month - did ya break a sweat walking in fromt he parking lot? Drives me nuts, and it's so stupid!
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    when people walk on the wrong side of the sidewalk or go "out" through the "in" door. Seriously There is such a thing as order people.
  • MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Options
    Agreed you would think they would notice that most people spell it correctly.
    I'll start.....

People who spell 'lose' as 'loose'....sorry but this is a completely different word! Aaaarrggghhh! ;o)
  • MSDRIZZ
    Options
    When people are driving on a side street and they see somebody they know driving the other way. They stop to chat, then when they see you behind them they take there time saying goodbye. Jeeze pull over already!
  • MSDRIZZ
    Options
    OK, but I would like to add people that don't say excuse when you're in the way but don't notice. They just glare at you and finally sigh. I try not to get in the way but there are words that make most people move. It's "excuse me"
    People who just stop in the middle of the aisle at the grocery store and are completely oblivious to everyone else! I just wanna tell them to get the hell out of my way!

People who drive way under the speed limit when the roads are perfectly dry.

People who slurp their drinks. People who chew with their mouth open.

People who whistle... I don't know why this drives me crazy so much! LOL

Also the spelling and grammar errors..especially lose and loose! When I read that I couldn't stop laughing!

People with big heads who sit in front of you at the movie theater then they eat super loud and won't shut up!
  • MSDRIZZ
    Options
    People who think the left lane means you are supposed to go 100 miles an hour and get up behind you really fast and almost hit you while you get out of the way.
    people who drive below the speed limit and travel in the left head lane while doing it. This gets on my last nerve! Please drive on the right hand side of the street, so I can speed. Thank you!
  • MSDRIZZ
    Options
    No it is not an acceptable word here :-)
    people who say "irregardless" that's NOT a word people!!!! It's just "regardless"

people who say "supposably" um what?? the word is supposed, there for I think you mean Supposedly???
    ( I realize that this is possibly an allowed word in the US??? not sure... but in proper English - British, and therefore here in Canada, there is no such thing lol)

GRRRRRRRRRR

LOL i am such a word freak but these two just grate my *kitten*!

oh and people who drive slow in the fast lane...

Lordy I could go on and on..

oh one more... people who feel the need to shove by you at the (bar, grocerystore, etc)... umm simply saying excuse me usually works you don't have to elbow me.... and on the flip side... people who don't move when you say excuse me... umm Excuse me... um EXCUSE ME!!!

oh I feel a bit better now lolquote]
  • MSDRIZZ
    Options
    Really? If a guy said that to me I would punch him in the face like a girl. :-)
    I get annoyed when the guys at the gym come over to my trainer and I and ask us why we can't go over and use the girl machines. When did free weights become guys only?
  • demiashlyn
    demiashlyn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    People who talk about themselves in the 3rd person! drives me NUTS!
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    People who ride their bicycles on the side walk. You're dangerous. Use the shoulder of the road. Seriously. Most places in the US the rules of the road state that bicylces should be treated as vehicles and should follow the same rules as cars including hand signals for turns. You're on wheels and can go upwards of 30 miles an hour- you're not a damned pedestrian get off the GD sidewalk.:explode:

(I almost got run over by an idiot on the sidewalk on my run this week.):grumble:
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    When they ask, is Pepsi ok when I ordered Coke. What, they can't stock both kinds!?
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    People that dont use turn signals
  • wanda1956
    wanda1956 Posts: 110
    Options
    People who think they know it all and are mean to people because of grammer.:tongue:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Spelling nazis
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Spelling nazis

You need a period after that.

I keeeed, I keeeed... :laugh: :flowerforyou: :smooched:

Mine - when hangars get crossed in the closet or when you grab a bunch and they're all jumbled. :explode:
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    On Facebook (or similar sites) when people write "LOL" all the time and haven't even said anything funny, or when they write things like "can't believe all this crap that's happening" and put no details!
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    People who ask the same questions over and over here on MFP

1. What is bump?
    2. What is 30 day shred?
    3. Should I eat my exercise calories?

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION PEOPLE!!! Also google is your friend! What century are you living in that you don’t know what ‘bump’ means, it physically bumps the post, UGH!!
    O M G! You nailed it! :laugh:
    - Texting and driving/walking/standing/etc :tongue:
    - People that can't take a joke (lighten up) :smokin:
    - People that don't bother to spell check or proofread! :grumble:
    - Comments that don't match the original post/question. Please read it fully before responding. :drinker:
  • Bartlettlady
    Options
    When you ask for a pound of deli meat and the employee measures either more or less and asks if it's okay. Geeze...u have a scale.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    On Facebook (or similar sites) when people write "LOL" all the time and haven't even said anything funny, or when they write things like "can't believe all this crap that's happening" and put no details!

Oooooh I hate that, too!!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I do the "LOL" thing to let people know I'm joking because I don't have the voice intonation available.