BeachBody Faithful

Options

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard if Chalene is working on any new workout programs for OUR future?

I'm a collector of her work! LOL

Turbo Fire is her newest. It'll probably be awhile before she comes out with a new Beachbody work out. She has her own line through Powder Blue productions....
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard if Chalene is working on any new workout programs for OUR future?

Did you get her Greatest HIITs dvd yet? It's a remix of one HIIT segment from each of the Turbo Fire HIIT workouts. 20 minutes long and you GO from minute one. It's only $19.95 ($14.95 if you're a coach). I bought it and I love it as an alternative to HIIT 20.

Sharon
  • bbdiva
    bbdiva Posts: 11
    Options

Did you get her Greatest HIITs dvd yet? It's a remix of one HIIT segment from each of the Turbo Fire HIIT workouts. 20 minutes long and you GO from minute one. It's only $19.95 ($14.95 if you're a coach). I bought it and I love it as an alternative to HIIT 20.

Sharon

FYI - The Greatest HIITS is included in the recent TurboFire pkg as a freebie too. I highly recommend the TF and Chalene Extreme (CLX) hybrid program. I lost 3% BF in a month using that combo. BBDVIA (aka - Coach IronDiva)
  • bbdiva
    bbdiva Posts: 11
    Options
    OH...YEAH...TurboFire is the bomb. I must admit I love all the BB workouts I have. Even if they are killers!!!!

How about shakeology, anyone getting into that? I'm not a coach so don't worry I will try to sell it to you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Agreed TF is awesome and the music is SLAMMIN!
    Chocolate Shakeology is a chocoholics DREAM:love: The results and recovery drink (which is on sale) can take care of anyone's dreamcicle fix :happy: It has saved me from being sore on more than one occasion. Keep pushing play everyone. BBDIVA (aka coach IronDiva)
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Yeah I am a big, big fan of Chocolate Shakeology. I have it every morning for breakfast. I usually mix mine with either Peanut Butter (although I am about to try PB2) or a banana. Yummy!!!!
  • myfitz4life
    myfitz4life Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Tried Classic p90x two summers ago and lost some weight & a LOT of inches.

Now I'm attempting it again, but p90x Lean this time- wish I had someone to do it with me!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Check out the P90X threads here on MFP. There are PLENTY of people doing it right now!

Sharon
  • turbo17kt
    Options
    I'm doing the Yoga Booty Ballet as well. Its probably my favorite workout dvd. I feel like I am working out with friends with the instructors they have. They are fun and they keep me motivated to finish the workout. I'm not one who likes to be yelled at to finish a routine so these gals are just my style.

Definitely worth a try!
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    I am on my second Beachbody program. I started out with P90X and now I'm doing Turbo Fire. Two totally different programs, but I love them both for different reasons. Turbo Fire is definitely more my style and speed. Once I get done with Turbo Fire, I am considering doing Rev Abs.
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,557 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all who answered this question for me. I have CE and TF and LOVE them. I have some of herTurboKick too.

Although I had not heard of the other DVD's for TF. Are they for coaches only? I'm not one.

Can't get enough of her!
  • kalli4
    kalli4 Posts: 13
    Options
    I just started doing P90X last Sunday so am on day 11. This is my first time doing it but after seeing my sisters results with the program I just had to give it a try. What a great total body workout!!! I have to admit I was a little scared at first, LOL. But I love it!!! My husband is doing it along with me so that we can keep eachother motivated.

I'm a mother of 4, my youngest is 14 months and I still have some extra flab around my midsection that I really need to tighten and tone. So I'm hoping that this will help get rid of all of that.

After the X I want to do Brazillian Butt Lift. Who doesn't want a sexier backside?!!

BTW, here's a funny little skit about P90X for any of you who are intersted...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u1sz8ULp6Y
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Turbo Fire (Day 3 - Rest Day :) ) but I have used Turbo Jam and P90X. I still use plyo, shoulders and arms, and legs and back from P90X with my Turbo Fire.
  • ldon37
    ldon37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I ordered Insanity! (gulp) Waiting for it to arrive. I am very excited and, I must admit, a little nervous. Can't wait til I can give some feedback.
  • Elizabeth_King21
    Elizabeth_King21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm ordering Insanity, second hand, this next paycheck. I'm planning to start it in April and hope to see the results. My little brother is taking this journey with me, so it'll be interesting to say the least. I'm just trying to find a copy of the calender now, because the one i'm ordering won't have it. If there's any way I could get a copy of the calender from someone I'd be greatful. I wish you luck with your journey and can't wait to hear your feed back :)
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm ordering Insanity, second hand, this next paycheck. I'm planning to start it in April and hope to see the results. My little brother is taking this journey with me, so it'll be interesting to say the least. I'm just trying to find a copy of the calender now, because the one i'm ordering won't have it. If there's any way I could get a copy of the calender from someone I'd be greatful. I wish you luck with your journey and can't wait to hear your feed back :)

If it doesn't have the guidebooks and calendar, chances are that the copy is bootleg. If you buy a bootleg copy and any of the DVDs are bad (which seems to be common from what I hear around MFP), then Beachbody will not replace it for you. Best to be sure if you buy off eBay, etc. that it is a legitimate set!
  • ashleyb1031
    ashleyb1031 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just started revabs monday and so far I love it!
  • tkslp
    tkslp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I just started revabs monday and so far I love it!

I've been curious about this one... What is the intensity level on it as compared to the other Beachbody programs? :-)
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    bump