• fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Right leg front
    132672_471633140892_172056145892_5679758_3109108_o.jpg
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    So who in here likes tatts.? & if you do where do you think is the best/worst place to get one & what kind?

I have a couple, about to do a cover up tattoo on the first one I ever got. Not because I don't like it, but to update the design to the same theme with more elaborate art. I keep all of my tattoos in places that I can cover up in the event of a job interview. To many employers will judge you based on your tats alone. I don't agree with it, but I understand it and don't ever want to not get a job because of my tats.
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    oooh, one of my fav topics!! i only have one, i am kinda waiting to lose weight to get more, and considering my final goal to have a tat as a reward.

5524027032_a0bd273fb2_z.jpg

i think i did that right, lowercase img and all.

it took 2 1/2 hours, and the only pain was when she did the tip of the tail, and when i went back for the whiskers and touchups.
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options

I have a couple, about to do a cover up tattoo on the first one I ever got. Not because I don't like it, but to update the design to the same theme with more elaborate art. I keep all of my tattoos in places that I can cover up in the event of a job interview. To many employers will judge you based on your tats alone. I don't agree with it, but I understand it and don't ever want to not get a job because of my tats.

i understand totally, though i have a few piercings, which are a littl emore accepted now, but still, i will be judged by anyone not into body mods, so when i get my next ones, i am aiming for my wrists or my inner arm below my elbows. stil can be covered, but i doubt i will, that is my one regret with my tat, i can't see it :( even in a mirror it's hard, pics are the only way for me to see it really.
  • HollandTaylor
    Options
    Don't like them.
    LOVE them!
    I don't have any of my own YET but I've been planning them since I was probably 14. Maybe sooner than that. Obviously up until I was 18 I couldn't get any. Now that I'm 19 I'm still waiting. Waiting to... 1.) Move out of my parents' home 2.) Have money to afford it. 3.) Lose weight and be fit so I can really enjoy them. I feel like I won't be able to fully enjoy them when I don't particularly love my body.
    I do love tattoo art though and have "designed" a few for other people. Very much an amateur but getting better would be awesome! A tattoo artist is what a lot of people in high school predicted I would be. It was obvious that I love them and they seemed to like the drawings I did. :D
    I love the tattoos ya'll have shown on here! Gorgeous!
  • nomoremuffintopness
    nomoremuffintopness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I love them and I have 11; I think? :laugh:

Its something Ive always been in to and I think they are hot if done right and in the right place.
  • nomoremuffintopness
    nomoremuffintopness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I guess I should list mine and then Ill know how many I have, huh?

1. Swallows on my collar bone
    2. 3 starts on right wrist (matching my husbands)
    3. 777 and lucky dice on my forearm (got married on 7-7-07 and my hubby and got these to match)
    4. cross on my lower back (my dad is an artist and drew the cross)
    5. leo sign on right shoulder
    6. japanese symbol on my neck (means path of love)
    7. daughters foot print on my foot
    8. walrus on my arm and it says "I am the walrus" (big beatles fan here)
    9. Beatles quote on my left side, "And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make" (again, big beatles fan)
    10. tinkerbell on my right calf

I think I said 11 because I always count my swallows at 2 , because they are on each side.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    don't have any but would if I wasn't so scared of pain lol
    I like when people have some that have some special meaning not the ones who get them just because its cute lol
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Eeeeee been talking to my boyfriend and I'm getting one once I've lost the weight!! Fingers crossed for this summer for me :)
    Want it on my hip so need to be down at my ideal weight first. Gives me a few months to finalise my idea too.
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    This is my latest ink...
    No image
  • mamijujuphat
    Options
    Agh!!! Fail!!!
  • mamijujuphat
    Options
    D'oh
  • mamijujuphat
    Options
    Haha..I'm such an *kitten*...third time is the charm...here's my latest ink...
    0bd9148a.jpg
  • mikeda
    mikeda Posts: 2
    Options
    I am getting mine very soon! Sort of as a reward/motivator to keep doing all this freaking healthy living.:) lol.
    I'm getting a quote on my ribcage, 8 words, I'll post pictures to my profiles in about 2 weeks when I finally get it, I am sooooo excited.
  • NattyBo
    NattyBo Posts: 41
    Options
    I have 3. I want more. My artist is Bill, owner/co founder of the Baltimore Tattoo Museum. Have a red/black Gonzo fist on my right leg, DC flag on my right leg, and one on my back left shoulder.

I want a Radiohead related one and one for my son. Considering the Maryland flag, too.
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I have 4 and definitely have a few more I would really like to get - My most recent one I got on my foot but I don't know how to post a picture on here! LOL
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    i am so getting another tattoo this weekend..already made my appt. i got a dragon on my back and getting this swirly galaxy spacy stary tat above my inner ankle.
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I have an entire chest plate and two individual tats on my back. I want more. LOTS more.