V&F~ April Fools Challenge :happy:

Options

Replies

• ehlderanna
    Options
    Yeah I can finally record a loss...I'm down to 226.25! So i think that is 2.5 pounds?
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    weighing in later today. I'm a little excited and nervous.I've had some slilp ups this week. I haven't been perfect, but I still expect to see a loss. I have been eating more fruits and veggies, drinking more water and increased the intensity in my workouts!
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    It's weigh-in today for me......249.1. :happy: I am so happy I reached 2 major goals :bigsmile: one is the 30 pound mark lost since the beginning of my weight loss journey and:bigsmile: the second is I am saying goodbye to the 250's forever! Hello 240's. This week was a bit hard for me, cause I got the beginning of a pneumonia, I am on antibiotics, codeine syrup and a pump. Just going up the stairs and I can't breathe, hopefully I get better. :sick: The good thing is I am still losing weight. Good luck everybody, we are already mid- March, hang in there and remember, we can't change our past but we can change our future! Good luck!:smile:
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Weighing at 142.8 as of this morning! Woohoo! Slowly going into the 130s...

I need to change my goal...I don't think there's any way I can get to 130 by April 1st, can I change to 135?
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    i weighed in at 212 this morning down another pound and a half
    i doubt it if i make it to under 200 by april 1st but i am going to leave that as my goal something for me to work towards !
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    only down one pounds, not happy with it but i guess its a loss
  • bluemartini6
    Options
    :happy: 137!
  • iawierz
    iawierz Posts: 65
    Options
    i weighed in at 212 this morning down another pound and a half
    i doubt it if i make it to under 200 by april 1st but i am going to leave that as my goal something for me to work towards !

SO CLOSE TO ONDERLAND! I am almost there too...Isn't it exciting! the last time I was this weight was my wedding 13 yrs ago. I kinda want to try my dress on. HAHHA!
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    weigh in 162.8
  • exercisechic927
    exercisechic927 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    still 171 lbs....I need a digitial scale I think :P
  • Mama4Jesus
    Options
    Loss 2lbs when I weighed in today.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Friday's weight: 175.2 I don't remember if I posted it. I tried to go back and look for it, but didn't see it.
    I am happy that the scale is finally moving. I didn't have the best weekend, but it could have been worse. I tried to be mindful of everything I ate. I was snacking way too much on Saturday but tried to turn it around yesterday. And today will be an even better day than yesterday. I didn't slack on my workouts, so I'm proud of that.
  • Sheriemae
    Sheriemae Posts: 248
    Options
    Wow I'm sucking at this challenge, I have I've been slackin!!!! No loss =( I really plan to ramp it up this week! Time to get back into it. Good luck this week everyone!
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am sucking at this challenge as well! Gonna try to make myself get back in gear this week with exercise. I have the eating part right, but no luck on weight loss. Maybe next week!
  • almondbliss
    almondbliss Posts: 115
    Options
    Mercy! Well I weighed in at 194.2 this morning but I lost 3"s.....Oh well, I lost something!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Looks like there is a little more than 2 weeks left in the challenge and I am 3 pounds away from meeting my April Fools goal. I am so excited considering the rollercoaster I was on for the past few weeks. Have everyone reviewed their goals? Do they still seem doable? Let's all just do our best to end the challenge on a high note!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    167.0!
  • LCardo24
    LCardo24 Posts: 56
    Options
    139.5......I actually don't know how that's possible since I've been slackin' at the gym, but I'll take my half pound down!
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    ok i think i may have broken my plateau with a weekend away and eating all the things i haven't been eating haha

but won't officially weigh in til Friday i think. Don't think i will make my goal for this challenge though.
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    166.4.. hopefully this means I have finally broken thru my plateau!