Anyone fancy startin 30 day shred tmro :-)

Options

Replies

• angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I made it to level 2 day 4...finished....and was going to do day 5 last night....when I got the virus my whole family has fought!!! So, so much for making it the whole month without missing one day!!! I was so disappointed.........but could not do it with that nasty virus!!!!.....guess you could count running to the bathroom a million times a work out!!! Sorry if TMI!!!! I want to start it back tonight!!!
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I changed up my routine and did it last night, and this morning...I am gonna start the video in the morning and run the treadmill at night. My husband was being so sweet but the treadmill is just to loud in the mornings~haha I figured it out when he moved to the couch to go back to sleep.. the video though I can do in the living room before anyone gets up! I dont feel like I did very well last week so I am not even looking at my scale till next tues!! Keep it up ladies!! I dont know about where you are but it is getting warm and shorts weather soon!!
  • SSampley
    Options
    Nobody replied after me?? :cry: I love seeing how others are doing!!! Hope you others are sticking with it!! I am so glad I started doing this in the morning.....I am feeling like I am more awake after the shower!!
  • angievaughn
    Options
    Did level 2 Day 5 last night!! Still kicking my butt!!! But since I saw 5 inches fall off after level one....I am going to keep doing it!!! During level 1...after day 5 I started adding more cardio....I started walking 3 miles after the workout....Not sure if I am ready to do that with level 2....and since I am half way done with level 2....I start worring about level 3..........

To SSampley....I am sticking with it!!!!
  • Cheylaing
    Cheylaing Posts: 99
    Options
    Did level 2 Day 5 last night!! Still kicking my butt!!! But since I saw 5 inches fall off after level one....I am going to keep doing it!!! During level 1...after day 5 I started adding more cardio....I started walking 3 miles after the workout....Not sure if I am ready to do that with level 2....and since I am half way done with level 2....I start worring about level 3..........

To SSampley....I am sticking with it!!!!
    Woo hoo 5 inches that's brilliant..has your weight went down any?mine has stuck since i started but lost in inches to...:-)
  • angievaughn
    Options
    I lost 1.9 pounds....in my last weigh in.......but before that it had stayed the same for two weeks!!!

I can see more muscles now....in my arms and legs!!!!
  • Tarilynn
    Tarilynn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm new to fit pal and just did my first day of level 1 - 30 day shred and don't know how many calories I burned, aarghhhh!!!!:sad: Can you offer any advice on how to calculate this? It would be sooo appreciated.
  • angievaughn
    Options
    I'm new to fit pal and just did my first day of level 1 - 30 day shred and don't know how many calories I burned, aarghhhh!!!!:sad: Can you offer any advice on how to calculate this? It would be sooo appreciated.

I put it under general circuit training.....and it only burns about 230 calories for me!!! I need to get a HRM....so I know for sure!!!
  • HiJam
    HiJam Posts: 22
    Options
    Still going with Level 2 but not seeing significant changes in weight or measurements. However, I do feel stronger and more confident, both good things to keep me going.
  • Tarilynn
    Tarilynn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm all for a HRM now. I only burned 171 calories which felt like over 500.
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm still doing it, level 2 day 6, I have also just got p90x, and had a sneak peak and did the ab ripper x! wowsers! now THAT is hard haha . . . . I still struggle with level 2 and have to modify quite alot of the planks etc, I had a look at level 3, it looks scary! but now that I have seen p90x it doesnt look anywhere near as scary as that!!! lol

not sure whether I will go up to level 3, or stick to level 2 till I no longer have to modify as much, I said the same thing about level 2 when i was 6 or so days into level 1 lol and I managed to do level 2 AND level 1 . . we shall just have to wait and see how it goes.
  • angievaughn
    Options
    Did day 6 level 2......I sat and watched level 3......and was talking so loud to the TV....my whole family came in to see what was the matter........

I THINK I FREAKED MYSELF OUT.......Not sure I can move on to level 3 in a couple of day!!! WHY....WHY....did I have to watch the next level......If I were a cat....I would be out of my 9 lives!!!!
  • Cheylaing
    Cheylaing Posts: 99
    Options
    Lol i've tried level 3 a few time's now an the first time was when i'd just started shred...an it was solid i could hardly do any of the moves so i done it for my 3rd or 4th time yesterday an done not to bad wi the moves ..but had to stop for couple second brakes here an there but wanted to be able to get right into it for when i actually start level 3 properly..its gonna be a tough one girlys lol lookin forward to it tho..cause will only be 10 day's left lol need to think of a new challenge.,i do like losin the inches but its great seein the weight go down to an mine just isn't but hopefully this week...i had my scales on stones an was rounding it to the nearest one but changed it to pounds to be more accurate an its 161.4 lol so i.m .4 heavier but i.m cool wi that lol FOR NOW..better have lost by my weekly weigh in on tue or else lol :-)
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Today I do Day 26! I can't believe I made it this far. I don't do it on Sundays, so it's taking me a little over 30 days to finish all 30 days. I also am still doing level 1. I plan to start level 2 once I can do all of the push ups in level 1 without modification. I still find the workout challenging, but not as grueling as when I started.

So sad that it won't be OnDemand after Monday which means I really need to find that darn DVD I lost.

I definitely feel stronger and generally healthier.
  • jennwren77
    jennwren77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

So sad that it won't be OnDemand after Monday which means I really need to find that darn DVD I lost.

The DVD is only about $8 on Amazon. She almost killed me on day 1 with 5lb weights :-( I'm going to start again with lighter weights.
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Was a bad girl and did no shred at all, all weekend, back on track today. day 7 of level 2
  • SSampley
    Options
    I am on level 2 now and boy it is kicking my butt, I wont jump ahead to level 3 I think in this 30 days.... I am soar all over again but am very proud I can do most of it! I dont work out on Sundays so I think I am gonna be sore all over again today...haha Anyways I will measure tomorrow I dont really think it will be a big change but I guess well see :) I just love reading everyones updates!!
  • arogers98
    arogers98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just got my dvd in the mail. Not sure how to go about it. Do you do Level 1 for a week then Level 2 etc etc? Do you do the whole 60 minute workout in one day? How do you divide the 30 days up?
  • angievaughn
    Options
    Today is my last day of level 2!!

Tomorrow...I will take another group of pictures and measurements..........

I watched level 3.......looks really hard!!

But I am going to finish this video the way she set it up!!!

I want to say I did the 30 day shred!!

I still can't kick butt like she does on the video....but I power through it!!!!

Good luck everyone!!!
  • angievaughn
    Options
    I just got my dvd in the mail. Not sure how to go about it. Do you do Level 1 for a week then Level 2 etc etc? Do you do the whole 60 minute workout in one day? How do you divide the 30 days up?

You are suppose to do level one for 10 day....then level 2 for 10 days.....and then on to level 3.....

However, if you need more time on a level...it's ok too!!

Just do it however you would like!!! But I don't think one week is enough time on one level.....and more power to you if you can do all three levels at one time!!!!!