V&F~ April Fools Challenge :happy:

Options

Replies

• margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I have added a row for pounds left to go! :)
    Everyone is doing so well!!! woo hooo... Final push, we have 17 days left!!

If you are in grey, we have not heard from you in 2 weeks.. if you are still here, let us know, or you will be gone next time the sheet is posted.

0315vf.jpg
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    Whoo hoo I've lost a pound! 141lb currently... official weigh in day is Friday but I'll weigh in with this today and then update again Friday :)

Don't think I'll loose 5 lbs by April 1st though :laugh:
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the chart Margie! It looks amazing!!

I weigh in again tomorrow and I hpoe to see something good. I'm trying to break myself of the compulsion to weigh every day so it's been a few (long) days since getting on the scale but I promised myself i'd wait till Thursday. Hopefully the waiting pays off.

Best of luck to everyone! You are doing great!
  • mogzBH
    mogzBH Posts: 50
    Options
    No weigh in this week chaps and chappetts, been thoroughly ill with a week long migraine and then a cracked molar - ouchies! Hopefully will weigh in this weekend for some good results.

Was having a quick look at the chart so far and must say a huge well done to everyone *claps*
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Ok I finally weighed in and am up! So here it is....135.2

I am going to get back at it hard this week to see if I can bring it back down but I guess I am sucking at this challenge! Maybe the next one will be better. :) I sure hope so anyway!
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    At 167 now...here's hoping I can make it to 165 by April Fool's!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    143.0! :bigsmile:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I'm still pushing hard to the finish line. I think its going to be a challenge as I think I gained this week. Its been so rough lately, just trying to find my balance. I am slipping back into old habits and I need to find out why and correct that ASAP. Yesterday I did good, I hope to do equally as well today.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I've been majorly slacking on my miles! I haven't run in almost 2 weeks and I have a 5k on Sat!!!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Sorry it has been so long, I had issues finding the post...don't ask, it has to do with me not be as tech savvy as I should be. Anyway, I have lost 3 pounds, down to 235. I am loosing really slowly right now, I hope I make my April Goal, not looking too good at this moment.
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    Whoo hoo I've lost a pound! 141lb currently... official weigh in day is Friday but I'll weigh in with this today and then update again Friday :)

Don't think I'll loose 5 lbs by April 1st though :laugh:

and add another 1lb loss to that :bigsmile: 140lbs currently
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    weigh in 159.8
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Keep up the efforts people we are almost done!
    My weigh-in is this morning and I have a loss, my current weight as of today is 246.5, for a loss of 2.6 this week. I am 1.5 pounds away from my april 1st goal, but I am leaving for the weekend and staying in a motel with lots of food and family suppers. So I am planning on not losing the following week, hopefully I don't gain! Good luck everybody!:happy:
  • melusinagr
    Options
    Wow, everyone is doing great!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 210.5 lost 1.5 pounds this week ! I know i wont make it to my goal by April 1st but i hope to be pretty close though !
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    164.4!!! Not sure if I will make my goal... but I will take what I can lose! Good job everyone!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    166.4, slow and steady!
  • melusinagr
    Options
    Made it to 166! 1 more pound to go!
  • snain
    snain Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 136.7; lost 1 lb