V&F~ April Fools Challenge :happy:

Options

Replies

• iawierz
    iawierz Posts: 65
    Options
    wiegh in 203.8 but that is after being sick lets hope it sticks..
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    weighing in tomorrow. hoping to make my goal by thursday. we'll see.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    There's still 10 days left in the month and I am feeling good about getting to my goal. I am less than 10 pounds away from my original goal. I don't know if I am going to go further after that. Or if I am going to try to maintain for a while and then continue losing.
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    163.4 a successful weekend!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I was at 174.0 this morning. Another 1.2 pounds lost. Only 2 pounds from goal ! I'm going to push really hard this week. We're almost at the finish line, don't stop now!
  • Sheriemae
    Sheriemae Posts: 248
    Options
    So I have been doing nothing but slacking=( I've put on 5 pounds. This week is all about me, nothing else. I don't care what is going on I am going to stick to it this week! I will not be meeting my goal by April 1st, but that is okay. I just need to regain focus and stick with it, maybe next challenge I will make it. Hoping to be 144 by April 1st now.
    Weight: 152.6
    Goal now: 145
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Leela.. if you want to maintain for the next challenge, we'd still love to have you. You are very inspriational and a big part of the success of this group! I'm so happy for you!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Leela.. if you want to maintain for the next challenge, we'd still love to have you. You are very inspriational and a big part of the success of this group! I'm so happy for you!

Lol..thanks Margie! I guess when I said goal, I meant the goal for this challenge. I am less than 10 pounds away from my goal that I originally set on mfp. But after that, I will see what happens! Have you decided on the date for the next challenge? Hot Mamas by Mother's day? (May 8th)

idk, just a thought. Anyone else have any suggestions?
  • PamDW
    Options
    i like that hot mamas for mothers day!!!
  • almondbliss
    almondbliss Posts: 115
    Options
    Sorry I forgot to post my weight loss yesterday...I weighed in at 190.4 this morning. So Siked, I'm almost out of the 190's....I was 184 when my Hubby first layed eyes on me......told me he never seen someone so beautiful.....thank goodness beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.....I never thought of myself as being beautiful.....maybe more like a Hugga Bunch Doll or a Cabbage Patch Doll.
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Been a hellish month for me....then realized I forgot to update my weigh-in on Sat. Ugh....hubbs was sent outta town for a month, so going it alone with 3 kids while in school myself was rough! He's home now....so whew!!!

Weigh-in update.....

Bleh. Same # yet again.

Will update again next Sat.

Soooo stinkin proud of how the rest of ya have progressed....you're awesome!!!!
  • margie_77
    Options
    Yep, Mother's Day is the next one :)
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Sorry I forgot to post my weight loss yesterday...I weighed in at 190.4 this morning. So Siked, I'm almost out of the 190's....I was 184 when my Hubby first layed eyes on me......told me he never seen someone so beautiful.....thank goodness beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.....I never thought of myself as being beautiful.....maybe more like a Hugga Bunch Doll or a Cabbage Patch Doll.

That is so awesome!
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Made it to 165, a week early! Woohoo!
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    So far haven't lost anything this week. which doesn't surprise me after a 2lb loss last week. At least I'm not gaining. Body is changing shape again though which I'm happy about :flowerforyou:
  • margie_77
    Options
    We are so close!!! This is the final push. One more week! :)

0324vf.jpg
  • PamDW
    Options
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I woke up this morning at 173! yay! One more pound unil goal. Everyone have a great weekend!
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Great job everybody, only 1 more week to go! :happy: I love Mother's day for the next challenge, it's perfect. :flowerforyou: Last weekend was my holidays and we stayed in a motel, so I wasn't expecting to lose any weight this week, but I did manage to lose 1.1 pounds for a weigh in of 245.4 which is fine cause it means I only have 0.4 pounds this week to lose to be able to reach my goal. :smile: Good luck everybody, we are almost there!
  • snain
    snain Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Today: 134.2lb