V&F~ April Fools Challenge :happy:

Options

Replies

• iawierz
    iawierz Posts: 65
    Options
    I might be incomplete on this onet. Just got done with Fast Care. I am apparently on the brink of death. Double ear infection. Sinus infection and bronchitis bordering pneumonia. I feel a little down but hopefully on the mend. Hopefully can knock out a few next week.
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    160.6!!!! I think I will make my mini goal!:wink:
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    207.5 this week ~ Lost 3 pounds ! I know i wont make it to my goal but thats ok i will be pretty close !
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    ive gained 3 pounds since i last put a number in :(
    its been a bad month full of stress
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Couldn't wait till Friday's weigh-in. weighed myself today and I am 244.9. Yay, I reached my goal! Looking forward to the mother's day challenge.:happy:
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Today's weight: 140.4. At this rate, I'm not going to hit my target of 135...let alone 130...so I guess I'll have to aim at 138 next week...

Still happy though!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Couldn't wait till Friday's weigh-in. weighed myself today and I am 244.9. Yay, I reached my goal! Looking forward to the mother's day challenge.:happy:

Yay! that is so great! I'm looking forward to the next challenge too!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Today's weight: 140.4. At this rate, I'm not going to hit my target of 135...let alone 130...so I guess I'll have to aim at 138 next week...

Still happy though!

That's the right attitudde! don't give up! stay in the fight. The dates of these challenges aren't set in stone. That's why we keep having mini challenges. Small steps and we'll get to see the full picture someday. It just takes time!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    ive gained 3 pounds since i last put a number in :(
    its been a bad month full of stress

I know the feeling! But the scale will move in the right direction. Just keep eating right and moving your body. The effort will pay off!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I'm so proud of everyone who has made their mini goal and is close to making it. I'm also proud of everyone else who stayed committed and dedicated to themselves and the process even though they may not have gotten the results they were looking for. Can't wait to see everyone at the mother's day challenge!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    no change again, I'm hoping for big numbers this week. Have an awesome week everyone.:smooched:
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    151.8 today, down 3.8 from when I started.
    Will not make my goal, but I'm making major lifestyle changes and giving it time.

You all are an inspiration.
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    I'm not going to make my goal. I had my bachlorette party this weekend and lets just say I'm feeling under the weather and the scales hate me haha But i know its mainly water.

But regardless of not making my goal I feel and look great and this is the thinnest I've been since getting together with hubby to be 5 years ago. :love: So I'm going to rock that bikini anyway on our honeymoon! :flowerforyou:
  • bluemartini6
    Options
    same -plus or minus half a pound (scale seems to change everytime i step on)

considering my friends wedding in atlanta was last weekend and all i ate was fried foods, soul food, and nigerian food - i'll consider it a win - I'll try to get down to 136 for this weekend, but we'll see i've been away from calorie counting for a bit and i kind of liked it (btw when do we post? the first is a friday, but i usually weigh in on sat. mornings - others seem to post on mondays - are we still posting for next week?)
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    woohooo! 159.4!! Met my mini goal!
  • almondbliss
    almondbliss Posts: 115
    Options
    Weighing in at 188.4 this morning...4.4 lbs to go, to get to my mini goal!
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Still at same weight, so no loss this week. Ready for the next challenge so maybe I can get back on track!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    144.6 :sad:

maybe the next couple of days will bring success.:grumble:
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    0328vf.jpg
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options