Red, White and Bluiz 4th of July Challenge

Options

Replies

• Cyn_125
    Cyn_125 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Can I still join??? I'm new here and would really like to join this challenge.
  • Peyton115
    Peyton115 Posts: 75
    Options
    Ah! So sorry guys I didn't check the thread yesterday. Thanks to all the congrats! As for making up the challenge, I would love to but am still really new at this, so would it be ok if someone more experienced at posing challenges does it for this week? Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go everyone!!!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    THIS WEEK I CHALLENGE YOU TO DRINK 1 CUP OF MILK A DAY...WHATEVER KIND YOU LIKE - SKIM, 1%, 2%, WHOLE, CHOCOLATE, STRAWBERRY, SOY, ALMOND????

i personally struggle with my calcium and i know that milk is a great way to get the good calories and calcium in....good luck and if you already do this, great job...
  • shulanda
    shulanda Posts: 5
    Options
    Im jumping in and ready to lose 16 pounds!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

HW-201 lbs
    SW-192 lbs
    CW-190 lbs
    GW-174 lbs
  • Cyn_125
    Cyn_125 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    SW 216......Thanks! Good luck to everyone:smile:
  • bluiz13
    Options
    we are up to 59 participants...hope we put up huge numbers in our total loss by july....anyone want to venture a GUESS????

there are 15 weeks...about 20 people didnt report the first week's weigh in.....

i'm gonna throw out the first guess and say as a group we are going to lose 550lbs by july 4th....i'd love to say that i hope EVERYONE loses 1lb per week which would be 885lbs but unfortunately i think we are gonna lose some along the way....PROVE ME WRONG PEOPLE!!!!!
  • TrinityPixie4
    Options
    THIS WEEK I CHALLENGE YOU TO DRINK 1 CUP OF MILK A DAY...WHATEVER KIND YOU LIKE - SKIM, 1%, 2%, WHOLE, CHOCOLATE, STRAWBERRY, SOY, ALMOND????

i personally struggle with my calcium and i know that milk is a great way to get the good calories and calcium in....good luck and if you already do this, great job...

This won't be a problem for me, I'm in for this weeks challenge.
  • sherrismith82
    sherrismith82 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    we are up to 59 participants...hope we put up huge numbers in our total loss by july....anyone want to venture a GUESS????

there are 15 weeks...about 20 people didnt report the first week's weigh in.....

i'm gonna throw out the first guess and say as a group we are going to lose 550lbs by july 4th....i'd love to say that i hope EVERYONE loses 1lb per week which would be 885lbs but unfortunately i think we are gonna lose some along the way....PROVE ME WRONG PEOPLE!!!!!

You got it!!!!!! This is the most dedicated I have ever been to anything! I have lost 9 pounds, and going strong! And youre on as far as the milk challenge goes :D
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    I'll up the guess for total weight loss to 624 - and am up for the challenge this week - often I forget to grab a cup of milk, so hopefully this will get me back into the habit!
  • cmpettey
    cmpettey Posts: 223
    Options
    Oops! Spaced the weigh in. Still weighed myself, though.
    3/21 202
    3/28 201.6
  • mauck1975
    mauck1975 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!

I weighed 216 this morning. down 1 pound:smile:
  • mjpet
    mjpet Posts: 16
    Options
    I would like to know if I can join?
  • bluiz13
    Options
    cmpettey & mauck1975
    i'm not going backwards.....if you guys want to take the weights you just posted to the thread as this week's weighin (3/31-44) that is fine, i'll add them to the chart but i CAN'T go backwards and update past weeks....tooooooo many people at almost 60 in the challenge....your responsibility is to post your weight for the week between THURS and MON (which i think is pretty fair - 5 days out of 7 should work for everyone)....

mjpet you can join...please post your start weight and then report your NEXT weigh in weight between thurs and monday.....welcome....
  • mauck1975
    Options
    cmpettey & mauck1975
    i'm not going backwards.....if you guys want to take the weights you just posted to the thread as this week's weighin (3/31-44) that is fine, i'll add them to the chart but i CAN'T go backwards and update past weeks....tooooooo many people at almost 60 in the challenge....your responsibility is to post your weight for the week between THURS and MON (which i think is pretty fair - 5 days out of 7 should work for everyone)....

mjpet you can join...please post your start weight and then report your NEXT weigh in weight between thurs and monday.....welcome....
  • mauck1975
    Options
    sorry I thought today was Thursday...LOL
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i had a cup of 1/2 chocolate-1/2 white milk monday and tuesday night after working out....
    soooooo i'm being successful in the challenge so far....2 days this week i have had milk which is 2 days more than i have in a verrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time......
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i'm part of an exercise challenge that rolls over monthly....check it out.....everyone is welcome to join....we have been doing this since???? october or november???

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/205140-april-move-your-*kitten*-challenge
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    i had a cup of 1/2 chocolate-1/2 white milk monday and tuesday night after working out....
    soooooo i'm being successful in the challenge so far....2 days this week i have had milk which is 2 days more than i have in a verrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time......

Keep it up :drinker:
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work with the challange for this week ! I do not drink milk so im not doing this challange but i look forward to doing the challange next week !
  • futureflaka
    futureflaka Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I personally hate drinking milk (by itself), so I have been adding it to my oatmeal and/or cereal in the morning....it's been working for the past 2 days! yay!