April 30 Day Shred Team Challenge

Options

Replies

• margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I mentioned this a co-worker and she told me not to buy it. Direct quote here... 'That woman is scary! She YELLS at you! You can have mine!'
    hahahahah
    So, I will be starting tomorrow after work instead of before work. And I'll be laughing everytime 'She YELLS at you!' hahhahahaah
  • dalemc
    dalemc Posts: 20
    Options
    oh im in , bought it a few weeks ago .. been putting it off , will start tomorrow
  • Dreaaa
    Dreaaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm in for sure! Gonna be accountable! 20 mins a day! I CAN do this. Gonna make April the best month ever!! Tomorrow morning I'll measure, get my pics done and I'll workout tomorrow afternoon. Awesome! :)
  • breannk
    breannk Posts: 92
    Options
    im in me and my roomie are on day 4 today so ill just keep going with that :) ill post my measurements later tonight or tomorrow. :)
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    I will join as well! Will post measurements later this evening!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I'm in for sure! Gonna be accountable! 20 mins a day! I CAN do this. Gonna make April the best month ever!! Tomorrow morning I'll measure, get my pics done and I'll workout tomorrow afternoon. Awesome! :)

It's actually 27 minutes if you count the warmup and cooldown time, more like 30 if you count the time it takes to put in the DVD, lay down your mat, get out your dumbells, tie your shoes, etc.
    So make sure you have at least 30 minutes of time blocked out in your day.

I know some people are really busy and if you don't have enough time available you might skip the cooldown stretching and that causes injury, so PLEASE make sure you all have time to stretch properly before and after.
  • reyna99
    Options
    will you guys being doing any other cardio during the month of April?
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    YAY! This is pretty exciting - I like the idea of adding it to a daily blog, too.

@reyna99 -- I hope to start the C25K program in mid-April after I wrap up a few work projects and the weather warms up so I can run outside. And I do yoga 3-4x a week. Outside of that, I think that is all I'm going to do. You?
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    I would like to join! I will post my measurements soon!
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the 30 day shred 5 days a week for three weeks now. I just started level three last week. Just a little advice dont. Watch the next level before starting it. It will only intimidate you and that's when people quit. Each level prepares you for the next. Onceyou feel comfortable on a level you will be ready for the next level. By the third day on a new level I actually like it more than the previous!
    I would love to increase to 7 days a week now.

Good luck everyone
  • jkm80
    jkm80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in! And excited!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    robin52077~ Thanks for the info. I would have been in trouble since I'm going to wake up early to do this.

I'm training for a 1/2 at the end of the month, so I will still be running alot.
  • summerfun21
    Options
    I'm game!
  • aportillo8
    aportillo8 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • reyna99
    Options
    I usually try to do a 30 min run a day. I'm with the others, I have started 30DS but haven't finished, will throw it every once in awhile :)
    Good luck everyone!
  • ashers1819
    ashers1819 Posts: 160
    Options
    I'm in! My copy just arrived today... good ole Ebay!

Happy shredding tomorrow!
  • gemco
    gemco Posts: 129
    Options
    i'm in, DVD ordered, should be here Monday so i'll be a bit behind :)
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Just bought my DVD after reading about it on MFP. So I will join everybody starting tomorrow.

My Measurements are:

Left arm: 14.0
    Right Arm :14.5
    Chest: 42.0
    Waist: 39.5
    Hips: 45.25
    Right thigh: 26.0
    Left thigh:25.25

I will weigh in the morning before I exercise.
  • Schumif1
    Schumif1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm a brand new poster who has just got this DVD and I'd like to join the group challenge please:) I had a go yesterday at level 1 and thought I was going to die!! A one month challenge with like minded people is just what I need. I am in the uk:)