April 30 Day Shred Team Challenge

Options

Replies

• Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I want to join too... I started late February and got through the first 10 days on level 1 and felt really good (but lost no weight at all).. My life became hectic with work and study and I gave up.

The goal this time is to not give up!!! Life is still quite hectic. I finish my current job in two weeks, start my new job two weeks after that and in between head down to Melbourne for my uni res school...

Plan to start tomorrow
  • etpx3
    etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    heyy I forgot to give my measurements. But today will be my 4th day! =)

Height: 5'3"
    Weight: 134 (this is from the last time i checked-my weigh-in's are wednesdays)
    Waist: 29
    Hips: 33.5
    Neck: 13.5
    Chest: 37.5
    L-arm: 11
    R-arm: 11
    L-thigh: 22
    R-thigh: 22
  • clearly_ninja
    clearly_ninja Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ok finished day two, I was achey when I woke up but so were a lot of you on here. So I just thought I may aswell go straight into it instead of complaining. Glad I did now. :)
  • mylissa9
    mylissa9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    woke up in the middle of the night cause my arms were so sore! but here we go day 2!! good job guys!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Stats:
    Weight = 184.5lbs
    Height = 5'5"

Arm = 13"
    Chest = 40"
    Waist = 34.5"
    Belly = 39"
    Hips = 44"
    Thigh = 26"
    Knee = 16.5"
    Calf = 17"

It's sooo difficult measuring yourself!!!!!
    Need to get a before pic... It won't be pretty: me in leggings and t-shirt - flattering...Not!!!

LouiseXXX
  • kmsv123
    kmsv123 Posts: 11
    Options
    Onto L1 D2..... sounds like everyone has started off great!! Keep it movin' ladies and gents and we will be at 30 before you know it. I can't wait to see all the results.

I'm personally using the 3lbs all the way through, I don't mind the soreness but I would still ilke the use of my arms :laugh:
    I do agree with the one poster about not going over 5 lbs at the risk of injury but we're all at different levels just dont' overdo it so you continue to be able to do it!!

Focus, work hard, have fun and make it count!!! :happy:
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    Just finished day 2 level 1. I HATE jump rope!!!! But other than that it is a darn good workout! I am sore all over but I pushed through it and did 20 minutes on the treadmill. Yesterday I did Zumba wii after the shred. Havent lost an ounce in two weeks so I'm trying to kick it up a notch! Know this thread is here gets me motivated!! I also am using 3 pound weights. Any more and I think I would have to stop more. Yesterday I took 3 five sec breaks and today only two. So thats progress! Anyone else glad she reminds you to breathe?? haha I forget sometimes! But getting better. Good job everyone!! Keep it up!!
  • aferbet
    aferbet Posts: 124
    Options
    I'm totally in!!! I'm a day late starting, but just did my very 1st ever 30ds workout!!! Holy cow-is it normal to feel like you're going to die afterwards? LOL. I can't wait to finish to see my results! Good luck everyone! Add me as a friend if you want!
  • aferbet
    Options
    How are you logging your exercise calories when you do the 30ds???
  • aportillo8
    aportillo8 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Omg anyone else hurting??? Day 1 kicked my butt!!! It's on to day2!
    Good luck everyone!!
  • looby1968
    Options
    Good grief!!! I'm joining everyone else back on level 1!!

Yes, I know I've done level 1&2 for another challenge but I'm sooooo not ready for level 3. Had to keep taking breaks then failed on the last abs exercise!

So level 1 it is for me 'til 11th then I'm up to level 3.

In the other challenge, I didn't do the shred EVERYDAY, but this time I'm going to try to get in more days!!!

LouiseXXX
  • ashers1819
    ashers1819 Posts: 160
    Options
    I love this video... I have never done circuits and I really enjoy the fact that because it switches up it isn't boring.

Didn't find today ridiculously difficult but I think it will be harder the more sore your body is! I can't wait to see the results!
  • looby1968
    Options

You can log it as circuit training - 20 mins.

There's a good website that calculates your calorie burn according to your weight/height:
    http://www.caloriesperhour.com/index_burn.php

LouiseXXX
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    Day 2 and my calves are killing. Great burn though! Keep up the good work everyone!
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Day 2 -- my thighs are so sore!! But, I made it through and no one had to call 9-1-1 =D
    It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be so that gives me hope.

I'm using 5lb weights which seem to work for me. I had been lifting weights before starting and I do a lot of yoga, so they aren't over taxing me. What kills me is the cardio. Butt kicks... really??? I hate you, Butt Kicks! Hate. You. And your friend "Squats", too.

TWO DAYS STRONG!!! We can all make it to the 30 DAY CLUB!
  • parrislisa
    Options
    I ordered the dvd and waiting for it to get here is it okay if I am a week late ?
  • aferbet
    Options

You can log it as circuit training - 20 mins.

There's a good website that calculates your calorie burn according to your weight/height:
    http://www.caloriesperhour.com/index_burn.php

LouiseXXX

awesome-thanks!!!!
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!!! i've owned the dvd since jan and i keep quitting five minutes into it. i would love to be able to complain to others doing it haha
  • saphire76
    saphire76 Posts: 102
    Options
    Well my sons soccer was canceled so I did step class at the gym. If I feel good enough this evening I will try to shred. I had to work all day today so I don't think I'll make it but we shall see.

Keep up the good work guys,
  • em80
    em80 Posts: 91
    Options
    I've been doing Turbo jam and chalean extreme for the past month, but those workouts never left my legs/abs aching like this work out does.