p90x classic started 3/21

Options

Replies

• tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Done Yoga for the day and actually made it through it! YAY! I am way more flexible this week than when I started! Pretty pumped about it :)
  • sax321
    sax321 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hey guys!! I am glad to see everyone is doing well with the program and "Bringing it"!!! Last week was a train wreck for me -- I only got in a couple of workouts. My schedule with school was hectic with teacher evaluations, plus I had 3 after school activities. So it was not good. But no excuses here. I tried to keep up on my diet -- did alright!!

I am back and plan on a great workou tonight after I put the kids to bed. Keep up your great work, because you are all encouragement to me!!! :smile:
  • golferd
    golferd Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Completed week 3 day 1 and choose it over the first half of the basketball championship game.

So 15 days are complete. Pushed harder beginning exercises, so the end exercises were a struggle. Abs are abs.

See everyone tomorrow.
  • jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    Hey guys!! I am glad to see everyone is doing well with the program and "Bringing it"!!! Last week was a train wreck for me -- I only got in a couple of workouts. My schedule with school was hectic with teacher evaluations, plus I had 3 after school activities. So it was not good. But no excuses here. I tried to keep up on my diet -- did alright!!

I am back and plan on a great workou tonight after I put the kids to bed. Keep up your great work, because you are all encouragement to me!!! :smile:

You'll be fine brother!! BRING IT!!!!
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Completed week 3 day 1 and choose it over the first half of the basketball championship game.

So 15 days are complete. Pushed harder beginning exercises, so the end exercises were a struggle. Abs are abs.

See everyone tomorrow.

Great job!!! BRING IT!!!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Can I join in ... I am on week 3 right now, just a bit behind you! :)
    Today was Chest and Back for me .. :)
  • tabi26
    Options

Of course you can join. We're all just here to support eachother and keep eachother accountable to someone :) Good luck! And BRING IT!!
  • jmecale72
    Options

It's also great to have someone else join in. Welcome and BRING IT!!!!!!
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Done Yoga for the day and actually made it through it! YAY! I am way more flexible this week than when I started! Pretty pumped about it :)

I noticed that I was doing better last night too! My lack of balance is till something that needs to worked on, but I'm trying. I haven't watched the Core Synergistics DVD yet...should be interesting!!
  • tabi26
    Options
    You guys would have laughed so flippin hard when I did Yoga yesterday. The Crane, I think it is, the one where you put your legs on your arms and balance on your hands, sorta like a handstand, anyway, I fell flat on my face. HAHAHA! All the while Tony is in the background saying, "If you feel like you're going to fall, fall backwards, fall to your feet." And here I land right on the side of my face lol! Thankfully no one was watching! I thought for sure I had broken my wrists in the process, but they feel good today :)
  • jmecale72
    Options
    You guys would have laughed so flippin hard when I did Yoga yesterday. The Crane, I think it is, the one where you put your legs on your arms and balance on your hands, sorta like a handstand, anyway, I fell flat on my face. HAHAHA! All the while Tony is in the background saying, "If you feel like you're going to fall, fall backwards, fall to your feet." And here I land right on the side of my face lol! Thankfully no one was watching! I thought for sure I had broken my wrists in the process, but they feel good today :)

"Tip of the day...don't smash your face! "- Tony Horton

I didn't do that, but the first couple of times i was doing prayer squat on the Kenpo X workout, I took a pretty good tumble. I was laughing so hard, my wife got out of bed and came to check on me. I was just sitting on the floor laughing my butt off. My wife got a pretty good chuckle out of it too!
  • tabi26
    Options
    Just finished my core workout and it kicked my butt just like I thought it would haha! Pretty good calorie burn though.
    Keep it up everyone! Pretty soon we'll done.....then we can all start round two ;)
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Just finished my core workout and it kicked my butt just like I thought it would haha! Pretty good calorie burn though.
    Keep it up everyone! Pretty soon we'll done.....then we can all start round two ;)

The end of the first 30 days is this weekend!!!! Then it's pic time!
  • tabi26
    Options
    [/quote]
    The end of the first 30 days is this weekend!!!! Then it's pic time!
    [/quote]

I'm not really looking forward to that part hahaha! In fact, I'm kicking myself for suggesting it lol.
  • golferd
    Options
    Week 3 day 2 is complete.

This information supplied from my hrm if you want to compare.

I burned 884 calories

12% of those fat 3:39 spent in fat burn and 54 minutes spent in fitness burn.

157 average heart rate

176 maximum

Felt like I was bringing it. Hrm kept beeping I was over my high range. Good it was a cardio exercise.

Tomorrow welcomes us to p74. We are almost out of the 7s already.

Or the wife counter p16x done.
  • emmaleigh47
    Options

"Tip of the day...don't smash your face! "- Tony Horton

I didn't do that, but the first couple of times i was doing prayer squat on the Kenpo X workout, I took a pretty good tumble. I was laughing so hard, my wife got out of bed and came to check on me. I was just sitting on the floor laughing my butt off. My wife got a pretty good chuckle out of it too!

Dont feel bad - I once fell on my face doin Divebombers but because my hands were trapped under me I literally couldnt get up until I moved -- so I had a bit of rug burn on my chin!
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    I did not do Plyo today -- because I ran 4.5 miles instead. I have this problem getting any leg exercises in because of my intense running schedule. Last week I did half of Legs and Back the day before a race and although my legs were sore the next day .. it was the day after the next day that killed me.
    As you can see below I am training for half marathons... making it hard to stick to the schedule as written, so I have modified it a little bit ... so dont get too confused if it seems like I am doing weird things.

Next week is my first recovery -- I have not done Yoga X yet .... I am excited to finally have the time to try it!
  • jmecale72
    Options
    I'm not really looking foward to my 30 day pics either, to be honest with you. BUT...I do want to see what kind of changes have taken place since day one. For that, I am excited!!! Like I said before, I'm not expecting drastic changes, but I'm expecting some kind of changes.

NOW....core synergistics!! OH MY!!!!!!!!!!

Yes...this thoroughly kicked my *kitten* into next week! If you don't feel that after you're done...you didn't so it right!!!
  • royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    Options
    I also started p90x on March 21st! I am still going strong :) I am doing the lean version.
  • golferd
    Options
    I also started p90x on March 21st! I am still going strong :) I am doing the lean version.

Feel free to bookmark the group and post, we all try to keep each other accountable and provide how we did.