Married but Flirting...no physical contact allowed

Options

Replies

• DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    ok gentlemen (and you ladies that dig it, I'm not prejudice *wink wink*) prepare to be blown away...

I

just

drank

45 ounces of water!!!

WHOA! I'm a wild woman! WATCH OUT!
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I love when You talk Nerdy to me. LOVE It. Oh baby oh Baby. That's what gets all women going. nerdy.

i cant PM you with my silver tongue nerdy talk. PM me?
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    <<<< guilty by flirting.
  • WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    so do the freaks come out at night... or do they run and hide and show up tomorrow morning?
    [/quote]

rofl!!!
  • WomanofWorth
    Options
    Needs someone to flirt with me. *Juts out her pouty lip* :wink:
  • WomanofWorth
    Options
    ok gentlemen (and you ladies that dig it, I'm not prejudice *wink wink*) prepare to be blown away...

I

just

drank

45 ounces of water!!!

Now there's some dirty talk
  • jstalittlecrzy
    jstalittlecrzy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I used to love to flirt, (in my younger days)
    but now I'm older, and wiser, and have forgotten how (wink, wink)
    so I will watch, read, laugh and smile, and
    someday I may remember how.

Gonna get my grammy jammies on and
    snuggle down into my warm, soft bed and
    think of everyone here........and smile.........

flirty hugs to all.................nighty-night
  • CardiacNP
    Options
    everyone dieing off. no one playing tonight?
  • WomanofWorth
    Options
    Doing chest lifts for you!
  • CardiacNP
    Options
    Doing chest lifts for you!

aww you are so sweet....thanks

PM me
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    everyone dieing off. no one playing tonight?

im back! sorry! had a meeting!!
  • humblemonkey
    Options

I

just

drank

45 ounces of water!!!

oh yeaaa and i drank 2 WHOLE MUGS of lemon zinger....and now im feeling... ZINGY lmao
  • CardiacNP
    Options

I

just

drank

45 ounces of water!!!

oh yeaaa and i drank 2 WHOLE MUGS of lemon zinger....and now im feeling... ZINGY lmao

whoooo drink up add lots of booze the cutier i get
  • humblemonkey
    Options

I

just

drank

45 ounces of water!!!

lmao....ya know its not the first time u said that today is it?! i think u need some self-esteem boosting!! doesnt ur wife tell u youre hot??
  • CardiacNP
    Options

I

just

drank

45 ounces of water!!!

lmao....ya know its not the first time u said that today is it?! i think u need some self-esteem boosting!! doesnt ur wife tell u youre hot??

I am in repeat mode. You know you cant believe your spouse...LOL
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Are you still causing a ruckus here? You certainly got everyone's attention today. Thanks for making this fun. It's nice to have a distraction from weght loss and exercise talk. :laugh:
  • CardiacNP
    Options
    Are you still causing a ruckus here? You certainly got everyone's attention today. Thanks for making this fun. It's nice to have a distraction from weght loss and exercise talk. :laugh:

i try my best.....now we know who the sexy cool people are
  • CardiacNP
    Options

Honor to add you PM me when u like
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I didn't read a single post in this thread, just went to the very last page to reply. Because that's how I roll :wink:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    :noway:
    I really thought that someone would comment on the menaing of my profile name, it is perfect for this thread... tldabney, bynski, lainakerr.. anyone.. please don't make me say it, my colloquial Tamil is rusty.

I couldn't make an innuendo with the Python plus it might spook the lap giraffes.

I love it when you talk nerdy to me!

That's all part of my charm.. its the quiet cool. Works everytime. wink wink. I can't wait to hit the campain trail. Viva la lap giraffe.

lol id move to SF to vote for this campaign. then again, only if i could pet this lap giraffe. LOL are we talking about the same giraffe who has his own little treadmill? hahaha

That's the same giraffe, he is our capmain mascot for tldabney's Mayoral bid in San Fran.

yea i caught on to the mascot part on the other thread haha...i am jealous of your giraffe-raising.

No jealousy needed. There will be plenty of lap giraffes to go aorund on our campin trail. It is all part of our viral marketing and Epic Win strategy, join the campain, there is always room for another lovely lady on my staff.

staff? i thought it was a python LOLOLOL

holy blue boxes, batman! that's ALOT of quotes!

YOU, my devilish campaign manager are one BAD, googling, quoting fool, aren't you?!

SOMEONE HOLD ME BACK!!!!!!

Guilty on all charges! I should be spanked and sent to your room.

is anyone one holding you back yet? you won't do nuthin, might ruin your election chances..lol.

Bah! those pesky parent responsibilities REALLY get in the way of my shamelessly throwing myself at you and sabatoging my my own election!

Why exactly do my kids think they HAVE to eat supper every night? And then baths AND a bed time story too?! What is WRONG with these kids?!

I blame it all on TV. Kids today see all these family shows where kids get dinner and movies and bedtime stories; it fills their head full of nonsense. What can you do? the good thing is, once the their bedtime stories are done, its time for the grown ups. Wanna tell me a bedtime story? LOL
This discussion has been closed.