Red, White and Bluiz 4th of July Challenge

Options

Replies

• PolyTeine
    PolyTeine Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I forgot to put my weight down .. I'm @ 290.2, weighed in on Friday 4/1/11
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I forgot to put my weight down .. I'm @ 290.2, weighed in on Friday 4/1/11

i'll update you but i'm not gonna redo the chart....please do your best to report between thurs and mon and you will for sure get on the chart each week.....glad you are still participating and getting the weight off...
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    Sounds like a great challenge...I'd like to join!
    SW: March 1 - 229
    CW: 214
    GW: 159
  • Judy7931
    Judy7931 Posts: 3
    Options
    :laugh: yah, yah!!! down 1lb...
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all who loss and reported their weight this week let's keep pushing it we will be sexerated come the 4th!!!

Yay go me go meeeeeeee!!! Congrats Peyton115 you are rocking it!!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    :laugh: yah, yah!!! down 1lb...

judy?? are you reporting for next week???? i have your start at 176 and then i have you down to 173 for 3/31-4/1....what is the 1lb down from??? if you can hold off on reporting your weekly weighins anytime between thursday and monday i would really appreciate it....if you miss reporting and dont get on the chart for the week and want to provide a weight, i'll do my best to update the sheet as i see stuff coming in but i am not changing and reposting the chart.....
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    Do we have a challenge this week?
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Congrats, everyone!
    I'm looking forward to this week's challenge that better not include anything so gross and chugging milk all day ;)
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Options
    This week challenge will be chugging water since milk was gross to some:laugh: !!!

So this week challenge is to drink at least 10 cups of water per day!!

Plus for fitness walk a total of 5 miles I know for some this will be a easy challenge and for that those who are already doing this or more add an additional 5 miles to your weeks total!!! Then if you don't feel your doing anything and been walking for months do a little jogging to mix it in!!

If that's not challenging enough

Using whatever weight level your at do 25 deadlifts a day knees slightly bent back straight shoulders back go over take weights to ankle and then back up repeat til 25
    Next do 25 arm curls with palms facing up, next palms facing each other
    Last I forgot the name but do 25 keep arms straight with weight in hand bring arms up to chest level and back down

If you been doing weights already take it up a notch so if you were doing 5lbs do 8lbs and so on, the point is to challenge yourself.

So let's get ambitious and do all three!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    thanks charmaine.....
    i'm in....
    water - i'll do my best to go past the goal of 10 to 12 as i typically get in 10 a day anyway...
    miles - i'm shooting for 18 miles this week starting today....
    strength training - i will do the deadlifts, arm curls and front arm raises whenever i'm at the gym/YMCA cause i dont really have the significant amount of weight i need at home - will probably get them in wed, thurs and saturday....

i need to get a few additional sets of heavier weights to do stuff at home.....i have 3s but they are not enough for some of this stuff...i need 5s, 8s, 10s.....
  • Nuts4play
    Nuts4play Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    darn! I see that I forgot to check in this week :(
    and I finally had a good week, too!!! :)
    lost 2 lbs :D
    I understand you won't be changing/updating the chart any more this week... but I'll be sure to post this weekend :)
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Congrats Charmaine and Peyton!!! U are rocking it.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Great job Charmaine!!

I'll do my best with your challenges!

Hope everyone has a great week!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone. My weight this morng was 142 it not my weigh in day and I still dont/wont blieve it until next sat. so...Have a great fit week!!!
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    Sounds like a great challenge...I'd like to join!
    SW: March 1 - 229
    CW: 214
    July 4 Goal Weight: 194
    GW: 159
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i added jklm and i updated you linda...i'm just not redoing the chart for this week but you are current...
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I corrected my spelling from the last post....apologies.
    Well done everyone. My weight this morning was 142, its not my weigh in day though and I still dont/wont believe it until next sat. so...Have a great fit week!!! The challenge is awesome this week
  • Sonnut
    Sonnut Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    3/17: 166.8 (actual 3/20/11 weight)
    3/24: 165.6
    3/31: 165.6 (went up a little...thanks to spring break, then back down. How funny it's the exact same as last week!)
    4/7: 165.2 (If I hadn't gone up a little, I would have thought my scale was broke! I have to get it together & MOVE!)
    4/14:
    4/21:
    4/28:
    5/5:
    5/12:
    5/19:
    5/26:
    6/2:
    6/9:
    6/16:
    6/23:
    6/30:
    7/4: GOAL weight is 140!

Then ultimate goal weight is round 125-130 pounds!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Options
    Yesterday I drank 12 cups of water and I did all the weight workouts I used 8lbs for the dead lifts and arm curls. Then I used the 3lbs for the hammer curl and the straight arms it was too light but the 8lbs was too heavy so today I am going to push to do half if not all with the 8lbs.

Plus I am going to get some of the walking in today.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    yesterday i had 14 cups of water...
    i did just under 7.5miles walking and running outside and then on the treadmill watching loser....
    i didnt do any strength training but will tonight when i go to the Y....