New Group - Summer Lovin'

Options

Replies

• kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Thanks for alll the work that you do with getting the challanges together and working on the charts for the weight loss ! I have lost a total of 30.5 pounds so far and i feel amazing ! I do have along way to go but i will get there !
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    That's awesome Kris! Im at 15 lbs!Hopefully to be at 20lb down by the time May 12 comes around!
  • LettsBvegan
    LettsBvegan Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I want to say thank you too! I know it must be time consuming to keep up with the chart. I really do appreciate it!
  • p_cakes
    Options
    well...
    thanks!

You could thank me by voting m my little Andy. lol. Like I posted in a couple posts up, Lettey I know you did!
    I'm really hoping to win though!
  • p_cakes
    Options
    so far so good this week. I've been eating right and working out and I'm down to 181.4 already...maybe I'll be at 180 by the weekend..hmmm...

I hope everyone else is doing good on their personal challenges this week. It's gorgeous here in East Tennessee, Im actually going hiking on Saturday. For once I have an entire weekend off PLUS monday so I am going to enjoy it! Of course, after said three day weekend I work 7 days in a row..soo I guess it evens out!

Oh and Andy is tied for first now. So go vote for him!
    Go to www.facebook.com/RichBlessingsPhotography, "like" the whole page, then go to photos, go to the contest album, find Andy (little puppy on a yellow blanket), then "like" that photo. I win a photo session if he wins!
    **P.S. sorry if Im annoying you with this...I kinda don't care because I really wanna win. haha, Im a bit competitive...**
  • lynnellec
    lynnellec Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sorry didn't weigh in last week... It was a rough week. Thankfully things have been calmer this week and I can get back into working out after not being able to the last two weeks. I'll weigh in this weekend.

Hope everyone has had a great week so far! It's finally getting warmer here, but now they are calling for thunderstorms for the next couple of days-- boo!!
  • p_cakes
    Options
    well today was good until dinner. I ate pizza and now Im regretting it. My stomach is killing me and I REALLY wanted to do some kickboxing...soo, I'm doing a few of my crunches and push ups and then going to bed. I'll be doing kickboxing and 30DS tomorrow before work!
  • tashasbaby
    Options
    Hi all, i won't be weighing in tomorrow i'm away for the weekend, but i had a sneaky weigh in yesterday, and i have sabotaged my weight loss, note to self if you take exerciseing to the extreme eat your extra calories xxx
  • p_cakes
    Options
    i weighed in this morning at 181.2
    I'm going to be hiking tomorrow (if the freakin' government doesn't close the national parks! Lame!) so I won't be doing an official weigh in until Monday morning, it will show on the chart, but I just wanted to add what I was at today, kind of a fun thing to see how much my weekend off affects me. lol

SW 190
    CW 181.2
    GW 165
  • p_cakes
    Options
    Tomorrow is weigh-in day! Don't forget!
  • dimplesnatcher
    Options
    I'm down! :) I'll back later with my weight & goal.
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    My weigh in this morning was 146.5...lost 2.5 lbs this week! I worked so so so hard! Can't wait to see everyone's losses tomorrow!
  • kris1085
    Options
    Well i gained 1.5 this week . Doing the 30 day shred this month too and i know i will be losing tons of inches though !
  • dubord29
    dubord29 Posts: 57
    Options
    No weight loss again this week. Oh well better than gaining! I have been committing myself to the 30DS and I will complete it from start to finish for the first time ever! I have owned the dvd since 2007! I am currently on day 5 of level 1 and I am getting bored with level 1 since I have done it sooooo many time! But I am using a heavier weight so that makes it harder but I really think I could state everything Jillian says in the entire workout! I also have been going to the gym and running or doing the stair machine.

SW 170
    CW 164.6
    GW 140
  • Empress17
    Empress17 Posts: 35
    Options
    SW: 201
    CW: 195
    GW: 185
  • SivirSarah
    Options
    weigh in day

last week 205.6
    this week 205.0
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Lettey & Kris...we had the same nutrition challenge, so how did you guys do? I am owning up & being honest, I didn't make it. I missed it by 100 calories one day because I had 3 pieces of pizza. WTF was I thinking? At first I had 2 slices and that would have been fine because I also did a long run that day...but after my meeting there was so much left...and I lost my self-control. Trying again this coming week!

Looks like everyone has at least not gained this week. It's 89 degrees here today which means summer is right around the corner guys...can't wait for a great challenge tomorrow!
  • kris1085
    Options
    I did pretty good with the nutrition challenge this week ! Its a struggle for me at times to get all of my 1200 calories in but i try to !
  • lenesi
    lenesi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm not able to weigh in this week as I'm away renovating a house but will assume no change. I've been very active but not been eating great so hopefully not done any damage!

SW 154
    CW 140

Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • LettsBvegan
    LettsBvegan Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yeah... I did horrible with my personal challenge. I think I met my goal maybe one day out of the whole week. There's nothing left to do but to try again. On the positive side I didn't gain much, .2 I think.

SW 190
    CW 179.2
    GW 160

Good luck everyone with this up coming week!

P.S. @ B_stamps: If you think your three slices of pizza were bad go look at my diary log from yesterday. Yeah... first time I've binged in a while... I kinda wish it'd reflected on the scale this morning so I could "learn my lesson" but I'm sure it'll show up soon enough.