*closed group* Flab to Fab 3 Month Challenge!

Options

Replies

• USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm totally game for the weekend challenges. I do HORRIBLE on the weekends. I never get any water in and either I don't eat anything or I eat way to much. This weekend I caught up on sleep the entire time so I was hardly up at all. I managed to get some exercise in yesterday but I hadn't eaten much at all and then I went to my Dad's and we had takeout (of course). I'm terrible about logging my food on weekends too. I really need some help and I think the weekend pact would be a great motivator.
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    hey....where's Kerri??
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    hey....where's Kerri??

Probably off having sexy time with TJ in celebration of their engagement lol. Atleast that's what she should be doing :laugh: . I'm sure she'll show up soon since the weekend is over.
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options

Probably off having sexy time with TJ

hahahahaha I nearly split myself at this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Aw Im so happy for her! She's gonna be a stunning bride!
  • Caroline9252
    Options
    Love the weekend challenge idea! They are so hard! Count me in!
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Mini-Challenge: Mon-Fri Goals:

1. Burn 4000 calories
    2. Run a total of 15.5 miles
    3. Do weights on two mornings this week
    4. Drink at least 100oz water everyday
    5. No eating after 9.30pm

All my food is planned out for the week so if my exercise schedule goes to plan then I should be 'under' in every category.
    Although I am starting to worry that my fat and sugar allowance's fill up quite quickly which leaves me very far under on my calorie intake if I have a good burn (like today)...could try changing up some foods I suppose.

Todays' mini challenge results:

1. Burned 1149 / 4000 calories
    2. Ran 3.2 / 15.5 miles
    3. No weights this morning (0 / 2)
    4. Drank 108oz water
    5. Ate after 9.30pm :(

Good luck tomorrow girls! :flowerforyou:
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Please help get my pansy *kitten* out of this rut! I gave in and splurged on a McD's flurry :(( I was craving it last night and didn't get one so I caved in tonight! And on top of that i didn't work out.
    Insanity starts tomorrow...NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!! Please kick me in the *kitten* to get going!
    I told Keith (the fiance) that he better kick my butt if I don't work out every day the rest of this week...he agreed to do it so we shall see what happens!

NO MORE EXCUSES...NO MORE EXCUSES...NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lucybp
    lucybp Posts: 193
    Options
    Weekends are actual easier for me. Normally my husband keeps us so busy that there is no time for overeating. Like yesterday, we had breakfast and he was ready to get out the door! We took our boat to the shop where he works to get it ready for the season. And we ended up there ALL DAY. We took bottled water and a couple protein bars for a snack, but I had no idea we would be there until after 8pm. So there was no lunch! I was starving! So I had him stop at Wal-mart on the way home and pick up one of those Market Fresh pizza's...the thin crust canadian bacon really isn't too bad on calories. At this point I was craving pizza! But anyway we get home and I get it in the oven, and the next thing I know he walks in with blood pouring from his forehead! I looked at it and he HAD to have stitches. So forget eating...off to the ER! Another two hours later I got to eat! And yes that's normally how my weekends go. My husband can go all day without eating and it doesn't bother him at all. He gets busy working on a project and just forgets about food. He doesn't have to take breaks to go and eat. I try to take things to snack on when I know there won't be any food around. But like yesterday, I didn't know it would be an all day ordeal.

I wish I could say the same. While the weekends tend to be busy for us, we usually spend it hanging out with others - heavy duty socializing - which usually involves food. Potlucks, visits to friends house etc ... usually ruin it for me.

Hope your husband is feeling better. Wish I was like him - getting so busy I would forget about food. My tummy won't let me do that :(
  • lucybp
    Options
    Please help get my pansy *kitten* out of this rut! I gave in and splurged on a McD's flurry :(( I was craving it last night and didn't get one so I caved in tonight! And on top of that i didn't work out.
    Insanity starts tomorrow...NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!! Please kick me in the *kitten* to get going!
    I told Keith (the fiance) that he better kick my butt if I don't work out every day the rest of this week...he agreed to do it so we shall see what happens!

You can do this. You have the determination and the will ... keep up the great job!!! Just do it! Just do it! Just do it! - love the Nike logo ... it pumps me up :)
  • lucybp
    Options
    hey....where's Kerri??

Probably off having sexy time with TJ in celebration of their engagement lol. Atleast that's what she should be doing :laugh: . I'm sure she'll show up soon since the weekend is over.

Oh how awesome ... congrats Kerri ... such an exciting time :)
  • lucybp
    Options
    Love the weekend challenge idea! They are so hard! Count me in!

Ditto ... fantastic idea.
  • jjeckels
    jjeckels Posts: 57
    Options

You can do it!
    A far as the flurry...everything's good in moderation...even moderation! Keep working hard, sometimes we just need to listen to our bodies, take a break, then start over fresh. Sounds like your rested and ready to kick some butt...go rock INSANITY, let Shaun kick your butt...hahaha!
    Cheers...:bigsmile:
  • mixmastermolly
    Options
    Hey, everyone,

I'm around. I've been struggling emotionally lately due to a few difficult things happening in my life. I'm sorry I haven't been more supportive. Normally, my personality is the kind that talks a lot but I'm just not up for it. I'm still checking in and will chime in when I can.

Molly
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options

You can do it! Just stay focused and keep your goal in sight.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Hey, everyone,

I'm around. I've been struggling emotionally lately due to a few difficult things happening in my life. I'm sorry I haven't been more supportive. Normally, my personality is the kind that talks a lot but I'm just not up for it. I'm still checking in and will chime in when I can.

Molly

Take whatever time you need to deal with the things you are going through. We will be here when you are ready. I hope things get easier for you. Hang in there.
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options

Good luck with INSANITY! I start the 60 day program in 2 weeks! I am doing it for some extra cardio from time to time right now while I finish P90X. My problem at the moment is my hubby is burnt out on P90X already and won't do the workout at night with me anymore like we originally were. Now he just wants to come home and sit on the couch and watch movies! Grrrrrr! So that's messing up my workout time! I don't have time to do the full hour in the morning before work and he's a pain about it if I want to do it at night now! JUST 2 WEEKS left and he's being a butt!! So frustrating!! Will just do what I can when I can!!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    So my new personal mini challenge goals for next week (Fri 4/8 through Th 4/14)
    1) 3200 cals burned
    2) 14 miles run/walk
    3) Under on sodium
    4) Consume 72 + oz of water

My results so far for this week (Fri 4/8 through Mon 4/11)
    1) 2306/3200 cals burned
    2) 9.01/14 miles run/walked
    3) Under on sodium 2/4 days
    4) Consumed 72+ oz of water 2/4 days

I have 3 more days on this goal. Time to finish strong!
  • DianaM1020
    DianaM1020 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Exercise for the week:

Monday: Rest
    Tuesday: Run 3 miles
    Wednesday: 60 mins elliptical, abs, spin
    Thursday: Run 2 miles
    Friday: Rest
    Saturday: 5K Race (Goal of 29 minutes)
    Sunday: 45 minute Walk

THANKS!
  • travelgirl09
    travelgirl09 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Has this weeks challenge been posted yet? I can't seem to find it and I wanted to start early this time! lol
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    hey....where's Kerri??

Oh how awesome ... congrats Kerri ... such an exciting time :)

LADIES =) I love you all so much, you keep me smiling!! HAHA Robin ;) A good girl never kisses and tells ;)

I am baaaaaack though, I PROMISE! I apologize for my mini-hiatus. It was a great past 4 days, let me tell you. I made some bad choices and some good. Today is the first day since Thursday that I decided to "log" everything and I am doing well so far! I am also going to hit the gym up hardcore tonight after work. I havne't worked out since Thursday. I think maybe I needed a little break to appreciate how well I doing! I felt so cruddy last night after falling off for 3+ days. I even made PB and choc chip cookies (burnt them and failed wife test #1) and I still ate FOUR of them--burnt!! YUCK I needed to get back at it today. I bet if I didn't have THIS challenge and YOU ladies, I would have disappeared.

SO, thank you all for the congratulations' and the kind words. Thanks for the encouragement to keep going. Thanks for JUST BEING THERE for me to come back to!

We did well this week as far as the spreadsheet goes. Jackie was kind enough to help me with some crazy fancy formula's to make it easy! I asked her to check one thing and then I will get it out to you guys when it's perfect!!! =)