30 day shred

Options

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    That sounds like so much fun, Jen! I've always wanted to got o Australia.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Jen! Glad you're still workout out! Who cares about JM as long as you're still doing something and moving! That Royal Easter Show sounds a lot like a fair we have here in the fall.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I did 6Week/6Pack again. I'm still really sore in my back, but I didn't hurt my neck today so maybe my form is getting better. I keep thinking that I will Shred too, but it never seems to happen.
  • berni88
    berni88 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello, I don't understand this,,,maybe it's because I'm in the UK?. But from reading the comments it seem I need to exercise every day for 30days..is there a DVD I need to do or is it just 30days of training??? Please enlighten me :-)
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Hello, I don't understand this,,,maybe it's because I'm in the UK?. But from reading the comments it seem I need to exercise every day for 30days..is there a DVD I need to do or is it just 30days of training??? Please enlighten me :-)
    Its A DVD called Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Jillian is one of the trainers on America's Biggest Loser. Not real clear if you should do it for 30 days without a break. I tried too, but only got to 22 days then HAD to rest. Some do it for 7 days and have a rest day before continuing. There are 3 levels. So again some do 10 days on each level. I tried level 2 but went back to level 1. Its a great workout, and even though I didn't see big results it helped a lot with my strength and stamina. Certainly recommend it.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Kate... The DVD I picked up was really Yoga Meltdown, so I'll be trying that one soon.
    [...] Please enlighten me :-)
    [...] Certainly recommend it.
    100% recommend it!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    6Week/6Pack done again. I think I'm getting better, but Holy Smokes I hate "Burpees"
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Keep with it Kate!

I feel like I'm betraying the Shred posting this, but I'm almost done the first week of Ripped. :bigsmile:
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Well done, Steph and Kate. Had no idea what a burpee was. My daughter just showed me. Umm might be a while before I attempt those.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    I still don't know what a burpee is, :laugh:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I still don't know what a burpee is, :laugh:

Trust me, You don't want to know. I did 6Week6Pack again today. Good News: I didn't fall on my face (or any other important body part). Bad News: She is still doing Burpees (I always hope she will forget to do them:wink: )
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Well I'm still not back to doing Jillian, but I did 30min on dreadmill and tried to do the C25K version. damm thats hard, don't remember when I last tried to run/jog. I have registered to do a 8km walk on 8th May (our Mothers Day) its a fund raiser for breast cancer. So I think I will work on building up my walking and stamina for that. Then hope to do the 30 day shred again.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Jen, enjoy that dreadmill!:tongue: It's always nice to have on the rainy days.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    It was hard finding 35 minutes together to do my 6Week/6Pack. I got my dreadmill done in small increments throughout the day. I as finally able to do JM during the kids lunch. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to eat lunch until 3 pm.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    It was hard finding 35 minutes together to do my 6Week/6Pack. I got my dreadmill done in small increments throughout the day. I as finally able to do JM during the kids lunch. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to eat lunch until 3 pm.
    That shows great commitment. Well done.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Jen, enjoy that dreadmill!:tongue: It's always nice to have on the rainy days.
    Yes it is... I walked in the rain today, and it was starting to thunder. I was a little afraid, since there was scary lightning earlier in the day.

Kate... I picked up 6W6P from the library today, so I have a week to check it out. :laugh:

Jen... Great job with your workouts! And great motivation to get running! That's gonna come up fast. :happy: Train, train, train!

I did Ri30 today, so that makes D7 and the end of week 1. Week 2 tomorrow. :indifferent: I wonder what JM has in store.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Steph, How is the RI30? Are you getting results?

I did 6W/6P today, again. I still can't do the second set of burpees. I'm not sure if my results are good or not. I imagine that I can see dents going down the sides of my abdomin, but it seems to make my fat more pronounced. I guess I better get serious and lose this weight. G'night all. (Good Morning, Jen)
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Steph, How is the RI30? Are you getting results?

I did 6W/6P today, again. I still can't do the second set of burpees. I'm not sure if my results are good or not. I imagine that I can see dents going down the sides of my abdomin, but it seems to make my fat more pronounced. I guess I better get serious and lose this weight. G'night all. (Good Morning, Jen)
    Week 1 gave me a HUGE burn (230-280 calories), where Week 2 of Ripped is more like L3 of the Shred... (190 cals). I didn't take measurements. I think I will on day 15, but I'm only at 8. :wink: Keep working hard! I see overall results from the Shred/Ripped/whatever else I've been doing since February.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just popping in to say Hello! I am still doing 6W/6P. I still hate Burpees. Otherwise, I think that I'm finally at least getting the moves done. I hope that you're both doing well! Enjoy your weekend.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    My 6W6P has been sitting on the shelf from the library all this time. It's due back tomorrow, so I need to try it out!! Did I mention that No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism came for me in the mail a couple weeks ago? So stoked!

I'm stuck in week 2 of Ri30 though... I don't like week 2 moves, and I only did it once last week... ONCE!! I gotta get back to it, and get the other 6 days done and over with.