Who wants to start 30 day shred with me tomorrow?!?

Options

Replies

• JennWhit10
    Options
    Im starting it today. So glad I found this topic. Ill post weight and measurements tomorrow.! Good luck everyone.!:)

I did day 1 last night. It wasnt quite as bad as I expected, but it still took me pushing myself to do it all. I think my worst area as far as strength is my arms. Those push ups have ALWAYS kicked my butt. I HATE them.:/

SW-138
    Bust-36'
    Waist-29.5'
    Hips-40' (my main area I want to see some change in. On a 5'3 body figure, I want less hips.!)
    Thighs & Arms- I didnt measure these so Ill add to my post tomorrow.!
  • dakotagj
    dakotagj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in too. I have had the dvd for a few months and have not tried it yet. I will post my measurements later. Good luck everyone!
  • motherccat
    Options
    I'm in! Just have started today.
    Good luck and tons of patience to everyone! :)
  • harpcason
    harpcason Posts: 40
    Options
    Today is Day 9 on Level 1 for me. My quads began hurting really bad on Day 2, so I had to modify, slightly. Now, I am much better with little soreness and can't wait to get Day 10 behind me so that I can begin on Level 2. I really looking forward to seeing great results. :happy:
  • Charice
    Charice Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete! I was a little sore today so some of the moves seemed harder, but I did it!! Bring on day 3 (but it can wait until tomorrow)!
  • NikkiTaber
    NikkiTaber Posts: 190
    Options
    Woke up a little sore from 30DS but not 2 bad. I have a feeling it will get worse lol. Going to throw in 20-30 mins of cardio with my 30ds today.
  • dakotagj
    dakotagj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just did day one, it was not that bad.
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!!! Lets do this!!!!! So how do we start, is it we post or how?????
  • NikkiTaber
    Options
    Im in!!!!! Lets do this!!!!! So how do we start, is it we post or how?????

I posted my starting measurements and weight. I plan on checking in and see how its going for everyone. Then after the 30 days I'm going to post new weight and measurements and see how well everyone did.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Yeah guys!!!!!!!! Day two today for most of us! Lets get it done!!!!!!!

My arms are pretty sore today but otherwise I feel good. Got to keep reminding myself that the pain is a good thing and to push on through!
  • NikkiTaber
    Options
    Yeah guys!!!!!!!! Day two today for most of us! Lets get it done!!!!!!!

My arms are pretty sore today but otherwise I feel good. Got to keep reminding myself that the pain is a good thing and to push on through!

Did you find day 2 easier then day one? I just finished up my second round of shred and I found it about 50 times easier then yesterday. Don't get my wrong, I'm still sweating bullets and feel totally worked out but I only stopped about 3 times vs the 10 times yesterday. I was even able to power through all of the cadio today. I'm so jazzed that I'm about to hop on my stationary bike for some more cardio :P
  • juliecat1
    Options
    I did actually find it a little easier today. The cardio parts at least. I had to battle with my arms to stick with it. I was literally talking myself through it - keep going! push! You can do anything for 30 seconds! haha
  • jsonnett02
    jsonnett02 Posts: 110
    Options
    I started yesterday!! whoop whoop!! I'm in with you guys!! I took before pics but didn't measure, I usually forget about the measurements, but I did weigh myself.
  • NikkiTaber
    Options
    I did actually find it a little easier today. The cardio parts at least. I had to battle with my arms to stick with it. I was literally talking myself through it - keep going! push! You can do anything for 30 seconds! haha

The arms parts for me arent 2 bad. The lunges kill me tho, and the bouncing. I need to shell out some money for a GOOD sports bra designed for the bigger chested gal.
  • sara128
    sara128 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • ginmo333
    ginmo333 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    finished day 2!!! i think today was def easier than the first day for sure! I was still pretty sore from yesterday, but like someone said ealier...only stopped a few times today rather than a MILLION yesterday!! Can't wait to see 30 days from now! wahoo:)
  • mrmchap
    mrmchap Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies I am super sore from yesterday but hearing everyone say it was easier this time around had got me motivated to go ahead and go with it today!

I had a Dr's apt today and according to HIS scale I have lost 8 pounds! Yeah right, my scale hasn't moved a pound so I don't think that's right. His has always added around 8 pounds to what I normally have so seeing a loss on his scale wasn't surprising. I'm still going to go by my scale here at home. He also did a bunch of blood work to try to figure out why I am so tired all the time. I can hardly stay awake during the day, it is awful!

Here's to getting in shape and getting my life back on track!!
  • Ashtrizzle
    Options

The arms parts for me arent 2 bad. The lunges kill me tho, and the bouncing. I need to shell out some money for a GOOD sports bra designed for the bigger chested gal.
    Totally know the feeling. I ended up combining two sports bras, tight one and a slightly looser one, and it works awesome.
  • farmgirl88
    farmgirl88 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'll do it! I tried it for the first time this morning and only made it half way through. But tomorrow I want to make it 100% of the way! :)
  • juliecat1
    Options

I can relate! On Butt-kicks - I sort of have to put my arms up under the girls to keep them in place. haha