Starting "30 day shred" 4/18/11.. anyone want to join???

Options

Replies

• qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I have took a Wednesday and Saturday off so Day 6 done and seemed ok did curcit 1 of level 2 just to see what it was like not to bad.
    Keep Shredding Ladies.
  • Kissxx
    Kissxx Posts: 99
    Options
    4th day doing it yesterday. Really havent been religious with it since its spring break and all. My muscles are sore especially my thighs. I cannot sit down lol. I will switch up to level 2 once I can do a full push up.

.5 in off my waist and 2 lbs since I started. This is all in a 2 week span.

Btw, dont you guys hate it when she says, "its hard isnt it? when it starts feeling uncomfortable thats when it counts" I am fine up until she says those things then it starts to burn. haha.
  • Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Well my DVD finally arrived yesterday. I watched level 1 last night. I wanted to see what it was like before I actually started. I thought, "oh, this is going to be easy. My Zumba class is harder than this". Well, I did level 1 tonight. Whoa, was I wrong!!! It kicked my but. I had a hard time getting through it. All those jumping jacks were killing me. Oh, well practice will make perfect. (I hope)
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done!! The first curcuits jumping jacks and skipping rope still gets me!!

When u think of 10 days doing each level it really doesnt seem like that much...but when ur actually doing it it drags sooooo much to me i think lol

Got 2kg weights today (4.5lb) So will see how they go...picked up the 3kg ones and lifted them a few times and was nearly dying lol
  • qtpiesmom
    Options
    How many of you have a HRM? How many Calories do you burn?
  • coolani
    coolani Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it on and off for a while but consder me in and I will try to do it more often.. I was trying to figure out about how many calories to count it as but I know it depends a lot on energy level, etc. thanks!!
  • jgspooty
    jgspooty Posts: 5
    Options
    Love to join!! I am going to start it today 4/27/2011.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    How many of you have a HRM? How many Calories do you burn?

I use HRM and on level 1 I was doing about 284-333 cals per workout and today I started level 2 and I burned 381 cals... Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Hello All my new and old Shred BuddiesƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Hope you all are doing great on 30DS.. I started level 2 today and man is it a tough one!!! I jumped started it today instead of tomorrow, was just wanting a lil more and I think I got it..lol :laugh:

well I will check back with you all soon ((hugs))Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

"go get shredded"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

"Positive Energy + Motivation = Positive Results":smile:
  • kaylah_x
    Options
    That was spose to have said Day 10 done yesterday ^^ Where the hell is the edit button? lol

Day 1 of Level 2 today! Wow that stuffed me...I was starting to get used to level 1 too much i think lol

How do u stretch your shins? Mine have been really tight the last few days.
  • qtpiesmom
    Options
    That was spose to have said Day 10 done yesterday ^^ Where the hell is the edit button? lol

Day 1 of Level 2 today! Wow that stuffed me...I was starting to get used to level 1 too much i think lol

Sit on a couch or the floor, point your toes, then write the ABC's with your toes
  • eg872904
    eg872904 Posts: 11
    Options
    kinda sad... I haven't been able to work out this week so far (since easter) because I have a massive sore throat. I sound like a life long smoker even tho I've never smoked and when i did the workout on Easter it made my throat feel like it was on FIRE and I couldn't breathe afterwards without hacking my lungs out. Now, since it's been 4 days, and my throat feels the same, I'm afraid that I am going to be back to the beginning as far as endurance goes. :cry:
  • kaylah_x
    Options

Sit on a couch or the floor, point your toes, then write the ABC's with your toes

ahh yep awesome...thanks!
  • TCrawford70
    TCrawford70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    This is day 6 for me on the shred and I can sit with ease alot better then when we started. I'm still doing level1 but figured I would move to level 2 on Sun. I just did my measurements today so we will see. I am still getting on the treadmill and walk/running 2 miles at night. Good luck everyone.:smile:
  • kbrodzen
    kbrodzen Posts: 66
    Options
    :flowerforyou: OK i have not done the 30 ds in a week . and I lost weight at first.. but stuff happened and i got out of it.. i wanted to contiune.. so after i write this i will do it.. i need some more motivation.. and it is really hard with 3 kids work and full time school... i need to lose this really heavy extra baggage.. and i know i can... so here i am jumping on the wagon again.. and hopefully i stay on target and dont fall off again!! thank you everyone for motivation that has added me to their friends list !! and good luck to all of you!!!
  • binks2188
    Options
    I just recently started 6 week 6 pack, but have thought about purchasing another of Jillian's videos once I finish this one. Please let me know how 30ds is! Based on my experience with 6w6p I'm guessing it will be great! :) Keep up the awesome work!
  • mnldreams
    mnldreams Posts: 21
    Options
    ok so i just started on the site and saw all of you are doing the 30 day shred and would like to join...i know i would be behind but i would still love to join!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Okay today was day 12 for me on 30DS and day 3 on level 2.. man it's tough but I am hanging in there:wink:
    Sounds like most of you are doing great and are enjoying 30DS as well... Also welcome new adds!! ((better late then never)) :smile:

Remember: "Positive Energy+Motivation=Positive Results"

"Get shredded":wink:

~Rachel~
  • kaylah_x
    Options
    Im on day 3 of level 2 aswell....Is going to be interesting if we are used to it by day ten....Cos right now it doesnt seem like i will be hahaha....and im super scared of level 3 now LOL!
  • amodom
    amodom Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Still in it to win it!

3489117.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter