Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

THE MILE-A-DAY CHALLENGE

167891012»

Replies

• LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,445 Member
    tuesday 3 wednesday 5 miles
  • divone1
    divone1 Posts: 75 Member
    This so keeps me on track! Walked 2 miles M-F indoor even with bad cold. In fact, cold felt better after some activity! Lost 1.5 lbs! I so have to find the time for just 1 more mile. I've also added 30 day shred. Getting easier as I just finished day 10 and have 3 inch overall loss. I just love this website and everyone is such a good inspiration. :wink:
  • super601
    super601 Posts: 4
    Hope i'm not too late to join this Challenge , 14 miles this week for walking and 4 miles on the Treadmill = 18

This is a great Topic and i will do my best to update , Good Luck everyone !
  • LadyPersia
    This week 20 miles
  • LadyPersia
    2.5 miles today May first
  • divone1
    divone1 Posts: 75 Member
    Yes! Finally able to kick it up to 3 miles per day Monday through Friday. I so wanted to add that extra mile. Also, bought a heart rate monitor and love it!! Can now really tell how many extra calories are burned during workout. I was just logging as 2 miles at 4 mph but with the Leslie Sansone dvd it comes out to more calories burned.

Also lost 2 lbs.

Really happy with my progress, all these great posts keeping me motivated!!!

Thanks!!!!!!
  • LadyPersia
    16 miles this week
  • LadyPersia
    Happy Mothers Day
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    About 1.5 miles today. Yay! Started C25K training today.
  • LadyPersia
    I love Leslie Sansone videos!! Makes a cold winter go by fast:)
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Haven't been doing much lately. I probably walk at least 3 miles a day at work, but no actual exercise.
  • LadyPersia
    Good day everyone. Hope your moving your miles:) Keep up the good work and if you need a push>>>>>>>there ya go:)