What's the story behind your profile pic?

Options

Replies

• runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    My husband and I on the Staten Island Ferry, on our way to Liberty Island. My weight is the same as is now.

We went to New York for a week for our 20th anniversary. We had so much fun but I really wish I had been thinner. He had wanted to go to the crown but decided not to because I would not have been able to make the climb up the narrow winding stairs. It made me sad that he gave that up because I couldn't go.
  • runlorirun
    Options
    Its my twin babies photo shoot...they were born back in January and I was lucky enough to get a free session :)

Oh my, what sweet babies! Congrats, belatedly.
  • runlorirun
    Options
    Oh my, what sweet babies! Congrats, belatedly.
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken last October on my 20th birthday. My friends and I went to a corn maze and that was taken when we were stuck somewhere inside it lol. I believe the guy I almost dated took that picture, which is probably why I was smiling so big :blushing:
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is from family photos that were taken with my hubby's side of the family. It was a beautiful day out and we had fun. It was from two summer ago, I am at that size now and I thought it was a good reprentation of where I am at as well as those who are important to me. I also have one that is just me, hubby and my two babes.. LIfe is GREAT.
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is from family photos that were taken with my hubby's side of the family. It was a beautiful day out and we had fun. It was from two summer ago, I am at that size now and I thought it was a good reprentation of where I am at as well as those who are important to me. I also have one that is just me, hubby and my two babes.. LIfe is GREAT.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Mine is for the blackout day as well... but with skin showing since that's how this *kitten* got started in the first place....

Mine is in protest to those who seem hell bent for leather to push their individual notions about morality, christianity, etc. on me. I wish that if folks have issues with what I choose to post as my profile picture that they either don't look or unfriend me. But don't snarl at everyone just because their views don't walk lock-step with yours.

Rant over! I could use a drink! :drinker:
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Mine is for the blackout day as well... but with skin showing since that's how this *kitten* got started in the first place....

Mine is in protest to those who seem hell bent for leather to push their individual notions about morality, christianity, etc. on me. I wish that if folks have issues with what I choose to post as my profile picture that they either don't look or unfriend me. But don't snarl at everyone just because their views don't walk lock-step with yours.

*has a drink with her best girl*
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    darkside...and wishful thinking :)
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Mine is my wife and I at my brother and sister inlaws. I don't like pictures and My wife wanted another one of us together besides our wedding photo. Ahhh what we do for love. Hi sweetie, lets post the ones with the silly hats, whaddya think? :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • jennajoehro
    jennajoehro Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    These are my favorite dinosaurs--Jakob Tyrannosaurus and Noah Triceratops.

I want to be a good role model for them and show them how to make healthy choices.
  • mykaanderson
    Options
    Random pic from my blackberry, there aren't enough pics of me at my current wieght so that was what I did for now lol.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options

Now that's what I call support! This bombshell always has my back! :heart:
  • john9795
    john9795 Posts: 21
    Options
    Its me tailgating at an Aztecs football game.
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    Mine is from last Sunday, Easter... Grilling very healthy kabobs...That afternoon Iooked in the window and asked my mom if the window makes her look skinny/thin... she said, "no, you are really getting thinner!!! so you might as well get used to it, baby".... I felt really good!
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    Lingerie pics!
    What an awesome idea! and a good reward for goal weight!!!:)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

What can I pour you fine ladies? barman.gif
  • cherilanet
    Options
    I just went through pics and found this silly one. I wanted to smile when I come to this site.
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    My current one is in honor of people who can't mind their own business and feel the need to nose into others.

...not that I am bitter.

what he said times two.
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    At the risk of sounding ridiculous, I picked it because I like the way my hair looks haha