What's the story behind your profile pic?

Options

Replies

• Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    My boyfriend "Loki" and I got our souls taken by a photographer covering an attempt at a record-breaking pillow fight. He happened to catch me bashing Loki in the face with a stuffed sheep.

Cool story bro. :smokin:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid I'm still not quite sure what all the "blackout" pics are for...?
    Two or 3 of my friends received messages about how inappropriate their profile pics were. I have no problem with people disliking pics, but to take the time time message the person and chastise them goes a bit far. We are doing this in their honor...the profile pic nazis.
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Taken 4 years ago on New Years eve. That is a shot of blue curaco in my hand lol
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options

It is because someone posted a thread about profile pics and some comments were very mean and uncalled for. Some of the pics were just people who were proud to show off their accomplishments (bikini's, ab shots etc). So alot of us have decided just for today to put up a black blank picture.
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    The pic is from last summer, when I met my son's love and now wife. It was a fantastic day. I was still 5 lbs lighter then than I am now (sigh).
  • thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member
    Options

It is because someone posted a thread about profile pics and some comments were very mean and uncalled for. Some of the pics were just people who were proud to show off their accomplishments (bikini's, ab shots etc). So alot of us have decided just for today to put up a black blank picture.

there are way too many uptight people on this site. LOL
    i see the thread with the lady complaining about the swear words on people's blog was deleted by this morning. you would think people would have better things to do with their time.
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I had to renew my passport earlier this year and this is my pic. I liked it so I used it here too.
  • muriah2
    muriah2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thank you for filling me in, and good for you for making a statement!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options

there are way too many uptight people on this site. LOL
    i see the thread with the lady complaining about the swear words on people's blog was deleted by this morning. you would think people would have better things to do with their time.

Exactly!!! I don't get it!!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I just want to say great idea for this thread.

My picture is of me and my husband at Margaretaville
    in Jamaica during the week my daughter got married
    which was in November.
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    <
    My son and I at his first professional baseball game =) He loved it!!!
  • Dswolves
    Dswolves Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Mine is how I feel right now.
  • mommiedawn
    mommiedawn Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    changed mine from the lips, weird, to me and my son when he was a tot and I was not heavy enough to feel icky
  • Hammie18
    Hammie18 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It's a picture of my Mii from Wii Fit. My Mii is fat, especially compared to the rest of my family's Mii's since they're all skinny. I thought it was kind of funny.
  • Serafimangel
    Serafimangel Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    im still not at the point of letting people take pictures of me, so its jessica rabbit, (when I lose the weight, i am dressing up as her on halloween, but ONLY if i reach my goal. so it kinda symbolises my goal).
  • Phatpatty
    Phatpatty Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    mine is a pic that i found, its not me but when i hit my goal weight i want something similar (butterflies) i keep it up to remind me what i want!

I <3 it...I want one similar too.. if the day ever comes when my guts small enough :)
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    A pic I took of myself after a night out for my best friend's birthday celebration. It was about 2 weeks into my lifestyle change so it's how I look about 18 pounds heavier than I do today. It'll also be the before pic I use once I get to my goal size and do one of those fun before/after success story threads!!
  • FitToFab
    FitToFab Posts: 47
    Options
    how i want to look minus face
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    MIne is because april is Autism awareness month. My son has autism
    and what it says is true "someone with autism makes me proud every day "
    and sometimes makes me want to pull my hair out
  • thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member