Days of our Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I totally called the fake rafe in the basement ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!! so, i read a magazine at the grocery store and it said what was gna happen in feb. lets see if i can remember it all!! theres the fake rafe and they switch rafes in the hospital, so since he may have memory loss and such, sami wont notice the difference. rafes trying to escape the basement but they tell him he does then they will kidnap allie. bo and hope get cleared of all charges and theyre gonna go on a date or something. And jennifer (i think) trys to play match maker with daniel and carley. kate and melanie r trying to take parker from chloe, causing her to go into a deeper depression. jennifer figures out whats going on at the prison, gets caught, and lee performs surgery and takes jennifers heart and gives it to dr walters. daniel figures out what is going on, and realizes its jens heart so him and melanie rush to the prison to give jen her heart back (hahahahaha, this one is stupid!! daniel and mel doing heart transplant surgery alone!) and something about victor being mad at brady for doing something behind his back...... i cant remember exactly....... i think this was all. said Feb is sweeps month or something....
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    You did call that basement Rafe switch! Congrats! LOL I saw today's show and I was amazed they could take the heart out of Jennifer and have her lay there, ALIVE, without a heart, on the unsanitized prison office bed! Hahahaha!!!!! I guess they had to do a heart trick for Valentine's Day!

I see the Daniel and Carly thing coming. Saw that ages ago. That will be interesting. Why the hell does Melanie want Chloe's baby? Why would she want to be reminded of her idiot husband??? That makes NO sense!
  • fooja
    Options
    hahahahahahaha,i was thinking the same thing about jens heart... how is she still alive??!! and like u said.... in the prison...lol!! I think Kate is talking Mel into raising the baby with Phillip, and with their baby. Daniel also mentioned he wanted to get the baby away from Chloe..... funny thing is, is that Daniel is the legal father and could take him if he really wanted to. Kate and Victor want to take him but they dont wanna make Phillip mad so I think that may be why shes using Melanie.
  • bluenote
    Options
    I am cracking up at the fake Rafe! LOL

It's amazing that out of all the child actors, they can pick the biggest DUD to play Sidney!
  • fooja
    Options
    omg.....i totally agree!!!! i dont like the sydney child!! idk y they even switched actors, i liked the other little girl better. im assuming they pick this child becasue she doesnt do anything, cry, whine, etc. i wish they would cut johnnys hair...omg!! they did once, but its nappy long again!! he's kind of ugly too i think. allie's the only normal one!! and the rafe thing is stupid already and it just started......who knows how long it will last. i did read that he tries to escape and they catch him and tell him that they'll kidnap allie if he tries it again. and this hasnt even happened yet, so this will drag on for a while i bet.
  • fooja
    Options
    omg!!!! phillip got a hair cut!!! yea!!!! lol, he looks much better!!!
  • mabella17
    Options
    Phillip looks sooooo much better!!!!!!!!! I'm already tired of the whole Rafe thing!
  • fooja
    Options
    Im annoyed with the rafe thing too. he escaped today but i dont think he'll knock on the door cuz of what he saw thru that thing in the door. i mean, who has 1 of those and then keeps it open and then has sex on the couch???!!! he's right there and he coulda yelled to her thru the opening, but nooooo!! hes been wanting to warn her, and heres his chance. i have a feeling he'll pass out or sumthn and i think ej's on his way over there and ej will find him b4 something happens. i read a while back that he tries to escape and when he does they (ej/stefano) say theyre gna kidnap allie. so, as much as i want this to end, i dont think it will.
    I also think its funny with the ej/taylor thing..... love at 1st site ****....... lmao, yeah right!! i cant wait til he realizes its nicole sister!! this should be good!
  • bluenote
    Options
    I love Phillip's haircut! He looks hot! And Johnny finally got that mop cut, fooja! LOL I guess for you!

I am behind a few days so once I catch up I'll post more.

EXACTLY! WHO HAS SEX ON THE COUCH WITH THE PEEPHOLE OPEN? AND WITH A KID WHO IS OFF TO A DINNER AND MAY COME HOME EARLY? AS IF. LOL
  • mabella17
    mabella17 Posts: 93
    Options
    Can we get on with the fake Rafe and the old Rafe ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    No kidding...........................I hate how DOOL drag out story lines. I am sick of this story line.
  • bluenote
    Options
    I am sooo tired of the Rafe story. But I guess they have nothing else, other than Ciara running away. LOL
  • mabella17
    Options
    Days couldn't have found a better acting little girl?????? Ciara sucks! And what the hell is the deal with Carly. ... geez o petes snap already, will ya! lol
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    the actress that plays Nicole's sister- Taylor- seems so familiar, but I just can't place her... anyone know where I may have seen her?
  • bluenote
    Options
    Nadia Livingston was the new Taylor until this week. She used to be on GH. I never knew her - I don't watch any other soaps - but I was impressed with her. Although her portrayal of being a conflicted sister sometimes turned into a whiny baby. LOL Unfortunately, DOOL just fired her and hired that one girl that used to be on Days as Steve's crazy fling back in the day. I forgot her real name.

I thought Nadia was a good match for EJ. And I think she is absolutely beautiful. The new girls looks like she is EJ's mother - the age diff is way too wide. LOL
  • mabella17
    Options
    I knew the new Taylor was on Days before, but I couldn't remember who she played. Now I totally remember!!! I don't like her as Taylor!
  • fooja
    Options
    I do not .like the new taylor at all!! it was bugging me that i knew she had been on this show before, but i couldnt remember as who! She is ugly!! the other taylor was prettier, but i didnt think she acted well. Im glad that nicole saw them!!! finally!! I hope nicole ****s over the dimeras and blows their secret!! YEA!!! i wonder if she'll want brady back..... then maybe brady will stop being such a *kitten*!!! hahaha!! whats up with carleys crazy *kitten*?? really?? all of a sudden shes a nut job??!! today she was wanting to go n see daniel, i wonder if she'll walk in on daniel and jennifer. those 2 were pissing me off pretending not to like eachother, im glad they finally said sumthn, and i hope they work out. i do not like dario!! omg!! he sucks and cant act, plus hes ugly. I like how he came out of no where! I have NEVER heard any of them mention having a brother, and then, here come dario! seriously??? lol!!! that whole crap with ciara and theo running away was SOOOOO stupid!! who comes up with this ****?? and now rafe is the hero?? please, one of the kids will say sumthn. how the hell was he supposedly looking for them? his car was broken down!! I hope the real rafe comes back soon. Im wondering if hes maybe being held in CO, and since sami's there, maybe theyll run into each other!! thatd be cool!! oh boy..... so much to say!! lol, idk y i watch this sometimes!!!!
  • bluenote
    Options
    I'm sure Theo will blow the whistle on fake Rafe. Theo always blows the whistle! LOL

I guess Sami is in CO due to her trip to New Zealand with BL.

Carly is hooked on prescrip meds! LOL
  • mabella17
    Options
    FINALLY the 2 Rafe's meet !!!!
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    The new Taylor played Steve's wife (Patch) her name was Ava Vitale. I didnt like her then and I dont like her now that's for sure!!