What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Even though I haven't really lost any weight since last Halloween, the dress I wore last year fits much better than it did!
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Plucking up the courage to cut a friend from my life, even though the dynamic of that friendship was detrimental to my self-esteem and development/recovery as a functioning human being. It REALLY sucks, but I had no choice.
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    i had two this week, First is I didn't touch any of the chocolates in the bowl on my desk (curse you Halloween) and my second is I didn't cry when I looked at my reflection...I still don't like what I see but at least I don't start crying.
  • sola24
    sola24 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Took stairs to 8th floor with a colleague. She ended up panting. I was ok just a little sweaty :smiley:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    EVEREST.
  • AngeliqueAcee
    AngeliqueAcee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My nsv has been a week in the making. I'm using my bf's jeans to work in (34" waist). They have been tight last week but this week they have been comfy and it doesnt feel like I'm trying to kill myself.

To add to this I'm a very hourglassy figure which means my thighs and bum are huge (thunderthighs) and fitting in to his jeans feels great!
  • Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Ok... this is going to sound so dumb.... but, I noticed that I no longer struggle putting on socks while standing upright. Seriously... I could never lift my legs high enough without my belly getting in the way and had to bend over and would totter and almost fall. Now it's simple as pie. I mean, that felt really good. Not gonna lie.

Also I realized today that my measurements are now an "ideal" hourglass figure of 0.7. I used to have 0.85 because of my stomach. I didn't even know I had an hourglass figure!
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    My cat ran outside (He's an indoor cat, live on a busy street). I was able to chase him around the house and catch him in the back.. not sure I could have done that +45lbs ago. plus Ive been working on c25k and wasnt even winded.
  • Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    EmmieBaby wrote: »
    i had two this week, First is I didn't touch any of the chocolates in the bowl on my desk (curse you Halloween) and my second is I didn't cry when I looked at my reflection...I still don't like what I see but at least I don't start crying.

You look cute to me from your profile pictures... and a lot of fun! Glad you're feeling better about yourself and hope you feel better and better until you smile when you see yourself in a mirror. :heart:

• Nichole23225
    Nichole23225 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just on Monday I realized I could hook my bra in one set of hooks smaller. Used to be that even on the largest setting it was too tight. I might have to go shopping in another month!
  • 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    5 days straight with no binge snacking all night :smiley: Knock wood....
  • rand486
    rand486 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I competed at featherweight without having to cut waterweight. I performed really well at the tournament, as well. :)
  • rageginger
    rageginger Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    EVEREST.

As in...climbing!? Summit!? I already found you inspiring...way to go!!!
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Smaller undies :) Smaller jeans.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Pushed a 45 lb weight on a towel the length and back of the basketball court 3 times!!!!!!!!!!!
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    My husband said to me yesterday I dont think you need to lose any more weight, there are a lot of bones sticking out... Loved it..
  • jeffd247
    jeffd247 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Mine was last weekend when I put on a sport coat that I hadn't worn in over 2 years. It was so big on me I looked like a 10 year old in his father's coat.

My wife looked at me in amazement. "This used to fit me.. I used to wear this.." I kept saying to which she'd reply, "I know... I just can't believe it!"
  • goanothermile
    goanothermile Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I replaced my wedding band with a 1/2 size smaller so it didn't fall off.

Disclaimer: The one I wear daily is super cheap and couldn't be sized. My original band is safely at home.
  • TrailRunnermn
    TrailRunnermn Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I performed a sub 8 minute 2000m row on very little sleep and not having much food in my system. I shaved almost 30 seconds off my previous 2000m PR. Must be the good food I actually have been putting into my system :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    rageginger wrote: »
    yoovie wrote: »
    EVEREST.

As in...climbing!? Summit!? I already found you inspiring...way to go!!!

Nope sorry!! Tough Mudder Everest!!!!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!