Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• GalaxyPants
    GalaxyPants Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd absolutely love some My FitnessPal buddies!
  • bb_phat
    bb_phat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends, too :) anyone, feel free to add me!
  • Army_Ant
    Options
    Hello all! I'm looking to keep my motivation up... :smiley:
  • Evelyn_IRV
    Evelyn_IRV Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    add me
  • kareneastwood865
    kareneastwood865 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like! Only my second week here!
  • MalineVD
    MalineVD Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody!

I'm new to this and would love some friends to motivate and share experiences or recipes or whatever with!

I'm also really curious about why you want to lose weight/gain weight?
    It it for your health, are you working towards a specific goal, do you want to fit in that jeans from 5 years ago or are you getting married and wanting to shine?

For me, I'm heading to Australia next year to work on farms and I would like to have my body strong and fit, so I can keep up with the hard work. Afterwards I'm going to Thailand for a month or three and I want to feel comfortable in my body there.

Add me if you want!

Greets!
  • klesterslash
    klesterslash Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in, heart patients especially!
  • andygoldman39
    andygoldman39 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've just started today. Feel free to befriend!
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Happy to be added! :)
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My wife is just getting started and could definitely use some new friends on here. Please feel free to add "sanneh". Thanks!
  • messel75
    Options
    I am definitely in need of some friends to help me along as I get started here!
  • holly00722
    holly00722 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for 30days and so far this is a great site! There are some really great people on here. The more motivation the better!!!!
  • april_denise
    april_denise Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Same here, I'd love more [active] friends. I just came back to MFP after a bit of a hiatus, and now I think the friends I had have become inactive, so any activity would be great! I've been off and on for awhile though, keep losing the motivation to track every single thing, so any support is appreciated! :)
  • mystiquecal
    mystiquecal Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    MalineVD wrote: »
    Afterwards I'm going to Thailand for a month or three and I want to feel comfortable in my body there.

Add me if you want!

Greets!

You will absolutely love Thailand, especially if you plan to stay in Bangkok. I was there recently, and I can't wait to visit again!
  • Secrease
    Secrease Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Need all the online support I can get. They say it takes a village so I need to build my village of supporters. Let me know if I can add you to my friend list. We all share a common goal so let's pursue and reach it together.
  • daymondhill
    daymondhill Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello All...I am looking for friends to provide that occasional "kick in the rear", as well as encouraging note to help me stay on track.
  • PinUp2014
    PinUp2014 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • stacijanae
    stacijanae Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    friend me! and follow me on twitter for motivation and fitness inspiration! healthy = happy i always say! i know I always feel better when I'm active. Let's keep each other motivated :)

https://twitter.com/GoStaciGo
  • jamie9292
    jamie9292 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hi! add me! daily motivator!
  • sheilarcruz
    Options
    I'm in! 5 days into diet/cardio program, 5 pounds gone. Feeling motivated but still need some cheers :wink: