cute dog btw :D
  • harlequin0318
    harlequin0318 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    ditto!
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,236 Member
    Options
    Ok one of my traumatic brain injury patients was able to call a taxi to take him from Nebraska to Iowa. He gave the taxi driver the address from my business card. And.... guess what came to the hospital to pick up my patient... LOL Not a happy cab driver that's for sure. Gotta love the night shift on the TBI unit!

Wow. I'll bet that was one pissed off cab driver.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    We have a lot of dogs on the profile pics tonight. :smile:
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    cheetos
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    We have a lot of dogs on the profile pics tonight. :smile:

You've inspired me to show off my dude.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! It's quarter to 6. One hour left...I ate WAY too much. They had nachos and cheese at the cafeteria. :-( I really need to start eating salads overnight here. I **know** the cafeteria only serves crap at night. Oh, and psych has HALF the frikken patient load tonight. Gah!
  • SubZeroDude
    Options
    I didnt eat a thing during my shift... it sucks

one hour left!
  • darkrose20
    Options
    Zooks, I should have given you half of mine. I think I'm going to make vegetable soup when I get home (won't go directly to sleep no matter how hard I try anyway) and take it to work tonight so I can have something filling and low cal for lunch (before midnight) then work on having the will power to eat only a salad after midnight for dinner. Maybe I can salvage something of this day...
  • SubZeroDude
    Options
    Im gonna go home and CRASH. lol
  • darkrose20
    Options
    Yeah. I hear ya. You have had a long day.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Long crazy weekend. I'm so far behind on records that I can't remember which side of the pile was up. :laugh:
  • darkrose20
    Options
    Long crazy weekend. I'm so far behind on records that I can't remember which side of the pile was up. :laugh:

oh no!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Wish I could say I saved them all but when a Cocker Spaniel meets a Buick, the odds are stacked against you.
  • darkrose20
    Options
    No...can't save them all. Poor poochie. Other than that, how's life?
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    My football team lost, my rivals won, and I'm stuck inside with the sun shining. However, I'm on my last 12 hours of a 62 hour shift so life it good. :smile:
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    innn
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    How are you guys doing this evening?
  • darkrose20
    Options
    The home stretch is here for me, too, suffer. hey, Sinstrous. Welcome! Tonight has been MUCH better than last night. I have both of my nurses (Kudos to the one for coming in even though he feels very sick). We have only had one restraint situation (although, none would be ideal). Oh, and I get to go see sand castles in various stages of being built on the beach tomorrow night and see if I can spot meteors. Life's good!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Well that was a quick trip to the weight room. I really dislike lifting weights. I do it because it helps prevent injuries in my other sports but I'm not the kind of guy that likes going to the gym and flexing and grunting.